Glenn Beck University......wow

I lost it with him when he said there are no homeless vets. That made me sick.

He's prone to saying dumb shit just like the rest of them but from what I have observed he is more likely to defend the opposition or attack his team than most others in that genre.

Zona doesn't care, he's a stupid partisan hack who will attack anyone who disagrees with him for not being perfect. Just like Beck, he has no legitimate gripe against Beck, so he just spends hours scouring the net for factual errors Beck may have made and then makes fun of something that Beck clearly doesn't intend to be a real University but is rather just something for his fans.

Proof lies in the fact that a search of Zona's posts for a comment about Maddow's or Olbermann's stupid statements turns up nothing.

Beck is very fast and loose with the "facts" and especially the "conclusions" he draws with them ... and certain people eat it up. Some people pay ten bucks a month for it.

I think Zona likes to mock Beck and his peers. Is he partisan? Sure but so is most of the board. I don't sense any deep seeded hatred or anything in the guy though.

He's prone to saying dumb shit just like the rest of them but from what I have observed he is more likely to defend the opposition or attack his team than most others in that genre.

Zona doesn't care, he's a stupid partisan hack who will attack anyone who disagrees with him for not being perfect. Just like Beck, he has no legitimate gripe against Beck, so he just spends hours scouring the net for factual errors Beck may have made and then makes fun of something that Beck clearly doesn't intend to be a real University but is rather just something for his fans.

Proof lies in the fact that a search of Zona's posts for a comment about Maddow's or Olbermann's stupid statements turns up nothing.

Beck is very fast and loose with the "facts" and especially the "conclusions" he draws with them ... and certain people eat it up. Some people pay ten bucks a month for it.

I think Zona likes to mock Beck and his peers. Is he partisan? Sure but so is most of the board. I don't sense any deep seeded hatred or anything in the guy though.

Oh, I don't defend Beck's conclusions, he's sometimes out there; but you know what? Don't watch if you don't like it, why can't Zona figure that out?

Oh, Zona hates, he hates anyone who has the temerity to think differently than he; and yes that is prevalent on this board.

Oh, I don't defend Beck's conclusions, he's sometimes out there; but you know what? Don't watch if you don't like it, why can't Zona figure that out?

Oh, Zona hates, he hates anyone who has the temerity to think differently than he; and yes that is prevalent on this board.

Meh ... I've seen the real venom spitters on both sides for a few years now and Zona doesn't register in my opinion.

Meh ... I've seen the real venom spitters on both sides for a few years now and Zona doesn't register in my opinion.

Honestly , I gave Zona the benefit of the doubt, until the other day in a thread about the AZ law in which he claimed the law did something it did not do, and asked for proof when I said he was wrong, I posted the bill , pointed out where he was wrong, and literally begged him to admit he was wrong, I even told Meister to give him a chance to read the bill and admit to being wrong, and instead Zona bailed on the thread for 2 days, then jumped back in 4 pages after the evidence I posted and pretended like nothing even happened.

He's a hack.

Dr Maddow makes few factual mistakes and admits them when they occur.

Yeah, she's one smart dude.

Funny stuff. Interestingly, conhog thanks you. The reason...in my humble opinion is, its all they have against her. They cant get her for being the nut Beck is. She is brilliant compared to him and she tears up the righty's with indisputable facts.

I am a fan of hers 100%. No problem. Idiots who actually believe the crap spewed by Beck are just that, idiots. I really don't have anything against Hannity. I have something against a moron who can honestly say he is not partisan. Its like saying Olbermann isn't. Of course they are.

Oh and in a fair fight, I think I could take Maddow. Ann Coulter now, thats a different story. He is skinny but I think he is quick. :)

Dr Maddow makes few factual mistakes and admits them when they occur.

Yeah, she's one smart dude.

Whatever floats your boat. Your fetishes are your own.

I find the senior year of high school version of her much more appealing.

tumblr_kxobp3wgck1qzo6axo1_500.png

Honestly , I gave Zona the benefit of the doubt, until the other day in a thread about the AZ law in which he claimed the law did something it did not do, and asked for proof when I said he was wrong, I posted the bill , pointed out where he was wrong, and literally begged him to admit he was wrong, I even told Meister to give him a chance to read the bill and admit to being wrong, and instead Zona bailed on the thread for 2 days, then jumped back in 4 pages after the evidence I posted and pretended like nothing even happened.

He's a hack.

We all have our moments, man.

He's a hack.

Wow. Ok, a couple things...one, this is my repsonse to that thread...

"Again, I was wrong, state id is acceptable, but what legal child has this? If he is brown, hispanic, legal and no paperz, he is still wrong. What is wrong with this scenerio."

I also posted what I read and why I cam to that conclusion...

Will you come back here and say you are wrong? Will I give you the benifit of the doubt until you do or will you ignore this, the way you ignored my response to your post?

Wating, tick toc....tic toc. Will your tail be between your legs or will you for the second time admit you were wrong?

Tic toc.

I just like having fun pointing out hypocrisy. Really. Its fun.

He's a hack.

Wow. Ok, a couple things...one, this is my repsonse to that thread...

"Again, I was wrong, state id is acceptable, but what legal child has this? If he is brown, hispanic, legal and no paperz, he is still wrong. What is wrong with this scenerio."

I also posted what I read and why I cam to that conclusion...

Will you come back here and say you are wrong? Will I give you the benifit of the doubt until you do or will you ignore this, the way you ignored my response to your post?

Wating, tick toc....tic toc. Will your tail be between your legs or will you for the second time admit you were wrong?

Tic toc.

I'll admit that if you posted that I missed it, but you DID jump out of that thread for two days after I posted the bill, and THAt was after you first tried to claim that it had been changed, when in fact it had not been.

Glad you made it clear your boner meter has nothing to do with facts.

Gee thanks ... I didn't know it had to be cleared up ... I mean, anyone who is not completely retarded can see that I wasn't commenting on the "facts she presents" as you put it, but thanks again nonetheless.

Forum List

Back