Glenn Beck University......wow

Interesting...and you also think Angle is a great candidate. Question for you, do you agree with her...if a child is raped by her father, she should still have the child?

What a horrible person she is. No compassion for that child whatsoever...rape and incest and yet she still wants that child to go through 9 months of hell and have a constant reminder of being raped by her father.

She actually said this...the child should be born...lemon, lemonade my ass. A perfect example of loving the fetus, hating the child.

Apparently you've mistaken me for someone that thinks your opinion is valid, after all you're progressive traitor to your country that doesn't even realize the depth of your betrayal yet (yeah I've read your posts). You're off in progressive la-la land so why would you think that your observations are of any value to those of us here on Earth ? let's make a deal, as soon as you admit the fact that you're fighting to put yourself in a gub'ment run prison I'll start paying attention to what you think, in the meantime just assume I view your "opinions" with the same curious disdain that early biologists viewed an amoebae.... If you're lucky I won't shove it down your throat when the self-serving, politicians you worship get their asses kicked this November.

Almost 10% of Autozona's posts have the word "Beck" in it...

Almost 5% of yours have AutoZona in it.

Great nerd opportunity. I did the math.

A search for the poster Zona and "Beck" came back capped at 500 but the last post was from 8/15/09 and Zona joined in August of 2009. From August 15th to today he averaged 45 Becks a month so we will give him half of that, 23 rounding up, to make up the two weeks missed in August, so 523.

523/5910=8.849%

A search for the poster Dr.House and "autozona" came back with 187 results.

187/3922=4.768%

Based on Price is Right Rules, House was pretty darn close but went over and Zona came close to winning both Showcases!

Based on Price is Right Rules, House was pretty darn close but went over and Zona came close to winning both Showcases!

LOL, good stuff ..

Zona is a progressive, slug that's obviously jealous of Sean Hannity who has millions of fans while the mini-meba Zona has 1 (himself), while Sean Hannity makes millions of bucks and creates thousands of jobs Zona does zip, zilch, nodda 'cept whine about how tough the real world is ....

The only reason I like Sean Hannity productions is that they piss progressives like Zona off, the reason I respect Sean Hannity as a person is that he's a productive member of society that also loves his country (and pisses progressives like Zona off).

Viva la Sean Hannity! (oh yeah and double viva la Glenn Beck ! )

LOL, good stuff ..

Zona is a progressive, slug that's obviously jealous of Sean Hannity who has millions of fans while the mini-meba Zona has 1 (himself), while Sean Hannity makes millions of bucks and creates thousands of jobs Zona does zip, zilch, nodda 'cept whine about how tough the real world is ....

The only reason I like Sean Hannity productions is that they piss progressives like Zona off, the reason I respect Sean Hannity as a person is that he's a productive member of society that also loves his country (and pisses progressives like Zona off).

Viva la Sean Hannity! (oh yeah and double viva la Glenn Beck ! )

Thanks.

I think Zona and House are both pretty funny.

IMOm, Hannity is a total partisan douchebag who would prolly kill his own mother if it meant a GOP win and glennbeck is a talented man putting on a show while laughing all the way to the bank.

Agreed each in their own way though

IMOm, Hannity is a total partisan douchebag who would prolly kill his own mother if it meant a GOP win and glennbeck is a talented man putting on a show while laughing all the way to the bank.
I don't why you would classify Sean Hannity as a "partisan douchebag" ... I've met him and not only does he believe what he says he is a very nice man (that conspicuously cares about all the people he employs beyond what you'd expect from an average employer.. ), as far as Glenn Beck goes, he's a man that cares very deeply about his country, agree with him or not. He's also a pretty amazing history buff and a pretty decent writer ("Overton Window" was entertaining and the afterword was pretty clever).

I don't why you would classify Sean Hannity as a "partisan douchebag" ... I've met him and not only does he believe what he says he is a very nice man (that conspicuously cares about all the people he employs beyond what you'd expect from an average employer.. ), as far as Glenn Beck goes, he's a man that cares very deeply about his country, agree with him or not. He's also a pretty amazing history buff and a pretty decent writer ("Overton Window" was entertaining and the afterword was pretty clever).

Hannity is one the biggest Republican cheerleaders and Democrat attack artists around. He's basically another version of Rush or Olbermann.

glennbeck cares about money and ratings first, IMO. He's pretty darn good at the show he puts on, too.

Last edited:
wait... sabotage by agents of a foreign nation is an act of war more than it's terrorism.

I think I'll continue to get my economics lessons from the Mises Institute, thank you.

Last edited:

Hannity is one the biggest Republican cheerleaders and Democrat attack artists around. He's basically another version of Rush or Olbermann.

glennbeck cares about money and ratings first, IMO. He's pretty darn good at the show he puts on, too.

Nope Hannity attacks liberals unless you are saying that all democrats are liberals.

Brilliant.

For only $9.95 we can fill your head with more half baked sociopolitical nonsense designed to make you a perfect tool.

Seriously, I never cease being impressed by how brilliant these psuedo right wing cranks really are.

Do I get a rightwing demagogue diploma too?

That would be better then the bullshit that obama is pushing and you are his biggest cheerleader. The sooner that piece of shit is out of the white house , and the piece's of shit that are doing obama's work in Congress are all removed the bvetter it will be for America. But first we must fix what has been damaged by the liberal POS.

Almost 10% of Autozona's posts have the word "Beck" in it...

Almost 5% of yours have AutoZona in it.

Great nerd opportunity. I did the math.

A search for the poster Zona and "Beck" came back capped at 500 but the last post was from 8/15/09 and Zona joined in August of 2009. From August 15th to today he averaged 45 Becks a month so we will give him half of that, 23 rounding up, to make up the two weeks missed in August, so 523.

523/5910=8.849%

A search for the poster Dr.House and "autozona" came back with 187 results.

187/3922=4.768%

So to recap : both are obsessed nerds, zona winning the grand prize.

I really do wonder how much a "university" like Beck's could actually teach?

Interestingly enough, it's not a real university, it's an online scam designed to part fools from their money while Beck spews bullshit at them while he claims it's "real" information.

I've seen interviews with the "historian" that Beck uses. Most of his crap is pure bullshit and spin. Kinda the same way that other douchebag conservative said that Lincoln lost 7 elections, when in reality, they didn't even happen. He did lose 1 nomination race for his party though.

Yeah........if you're gonna sign up and believe shit like what Beck lays out, great.............evolution means survival of the fittest and smartest................

I guess that means that Beck and his followers will be the first to go.

Nope Hannity attacks liberals unless you are saying that all democrats are liberals.

I meant exactly what I said. There is no need for further clarification.

I really do wonder how much a "university" like Beck's could actually teach?

Interestingly enough, it's not a real university, it's an online scam designed to part fools from their money while Beck spews bullshit at them while he claims it's "real" information.

I've seen interviews with the "historian" that Beck uses. Most of his crap is pure bullshit and spin. Kinda the same way that other douchebag conservative said that Lincoln lost 7 elections, when in reality, they didn't even happen. He did lose 1 nomination race for his party though.

Yeah........if you're gonna sign up and believe shit like what Beck lays out, great.............evolution means survival of the fittest and smartest................

I guess that means that Beck and his followers will be the first to go.

Who claims he lost 7 elections? Link please? But he lost more than one. He lost TWO, plus he lost a bid to become Speaker of the House. Try doing some research before you slam others.

AUGUST 6, 1832 -- Loses first race for Illinois House of Representatives
DECEMBER 3, 1838 -- Loses bid for Speaker of the Illinois House of Representatives
FEBRUARY 8, 1855-- Loses bid for Senate when Illinois legislature elected Lyman Trumbull

Timeline of Abraham Lincoln's Political Career

Forum List

Back