Glenn Beck University......wow

Zona doesn't care, he's a stupid partisan hack who will attack anyone who disagrees with him for not being perfect. Just like Beck, he has no legitimate gripe against Beck, so he just spends hours scouring the net for factual errors Beck may have made and then makes fun of something that Beck clearly doesn't intend to be a real University but is rather just something for his fans.

Proof lies in the fact that a search of Zona's posts for a comment about Maddow's or Olbermann's stupid statements turns up nothing.

Beck is very fast and loose with the "facts" and especially the "conclusions" he draws with them ... and certain people eat it up. Some people pay ten bucks a month for it.

I think Zona likes to mock Beck and his peers. Is he partisan? Sure but so is most of the board. I don't sense any deep seeded hatred or anything in the guy though.

Oh, I don't defend Beck's conclusions, he's sometimes out there; but you know what? Don't watch if you don't like it, why can't Zona figure that out?

Oh, Zona hates, he hates anyone who has the temerity to think differently than he; and yes that is prevalent on this board.

People like Zona keep FoxNews' ratings above everyone else's.

Beck is very fast and loose with the "facts" and especially the "conclusions" he draws with them ... and certain people eat it up. Some people pay ten bucks a month for it.

I think Zona likes to mock Beck and his peers. Is he partisan? Sure but so is most of the board. I don't sense any deep seeded hatred or anything in the guy though.

Oh, I don't defend Beck's conclusions, he's sometimes out there; but you know what? Don't watch if you don't like it, why can't Zona figure that out?

Oh, Zona hates, he hates anyone who has the temerity to think differently than he; and yes that is prevalent on this board.

That's the most delicious part of the irony. How many people who read this board have never watched Beck until they seen Zona the loon railing about him and decided to find out what all the fuss was about and ended up discovering they like FoxNews?

Zona is his own worst enemy.

Elvis was a hero to most
But he never meant shit to me you see
Straight up racist that sucker was
Simple and plain
Mother fuck him and John Wayne
Cause I'm Black and I'm proud
I'm ready and hyped plus I'm amped
Most of my heroes don't appear on no stamps
Sample a look back you look and find
Nothing but rednecks for 400 years if you check

Fight the power. Public Enemy. One of my favorite bands.

OH and my television has a blockers for Fox. I loved that feature from my cable company. :doubt:

That's the most delicious part of the irony. How many people who read this board have never watched Beck until they seen Zona the loon railing about him and decided to find out what all the fuss was about and ended up discovering they like FoxNews?

Dont worry about me. I love posting idiocy beck and his righty counterparts spout and watching people like you defend them.

Its funny stuff really.

Elvis was a hero to most
But he never meant shit to me you see
Straight up racist that sucker was
Simple and plain
Mother fuck him and John Wayne
Cause I'm Black and I'm proud
I'm ready and hyped plus I'm amped
Most of my heroes don't appear on no stamps
Sample a look back you look and find
Nothing but rednecks for 400 years if you check

Fight the power. Public Enemy. One of my favorite bands.

OH and my television has a blockers for Fox. I loved that feature from my cable company. :doubt:

I don't believe you. I watch Beck pretty regularly and you know about stuff he said long before I do.

Yeah and Glenn Beck NEVER gives Zona any props for his efforts.... what an ungrateful prick that Glenn Beck guy is. :eusa_hand:

I find the senior year of high school version of her much more appealing.

tumblr_kxobp3wgck1qzo6axo1_500.png

Holy shit! The years have sure taken a toll on her.

Head explodes? no...laughter towards the rubes, yes. Its amazing.....this drunk calls himself a clown and the righty's love him.

I love it really. Go Glenn, go.
I see we haven't hit bottom of your cluelessness

I doubt you've ever heard a word from or read a single thing by Beck that wasn't first filtered through the lie machine known as media matter.

Betcha you would have a different attitude after 1 week of listening to his radio show. And don't lie and say you do watch/listen. Your post proves you don't.

Another guy who thinks his boner meter is worth spouting off about
There's a theory that the amount one speaks of one's member is inversely correlated with its size.

I was talking to Johnson the other day and he said he had to bone up..or hone up on his knowledge of a subject. I told him to not be a pecker wood and wing it. He said he would be right back, he had to go wee wee. I was like, dude, dont be a prick, I dont care. He said he was hungry and wanted to go to either jack-in-the-box or long john silver. :cool:

Head explodes? no...laughter towards the rubes, yes. Its amazing.....this drunk calls himself a clown and the righty's love him.

I doubt you've ever heard a word from or read a single thing by Beck that wasn't first filtered through the lie machine known as media matter.

Betcha you would have a different attitude after 1 week of listening to his radio show. And don't lie and say you do watch/listen. Your post proves you don't.

Beck is bat shit crazy and I have listened to him as much as I could stomach.

I listened to Rush for years, hes an asshole too.

Anyone that buys the crap these fools spew is dain bramaged

I get direct quotes or link to his web site (his University is a recent example). He has a Univeristy! wow. I don't really know how else to show its not filtered. I love showing clips of him saying crazy things and then still hear it was doctored or something.

Beck is a loon (an Oreilly ism)...lol He is a circus clown (his words) who have people like you defending the tripe he spouts.

Go Glenn, go.

Hannity is one the biggest Republican cheerleaders and Democrat attack artists around.

True. that's why I don't listen to him much anymore. Too much party loyalty and bad interviewing.

He's basically another version of Rush or Olbermann.

Not really. Olbermann's not even in his league, let alone skill level. Rush... meh... is Rush. His thing is exposing the left and mocking the shit out of em for it as they well deserve. Olberamann from what little I saw takes himself way too seriously.

glennbeck cares about money and ratings first, IMO. He's pretty darn good at the show he puts on, too.

If it was about ratings and money, he wouldn't do or talk about half the things he does. There are safer easier ways to make fortunes. The man's gone bankrupt before, and doesn't care if he does again. He's being smart about protecting himself, but let me ask you this...

If Beck is making his career on demagoguery and lies, why has he not been successfully sued by the many individuals, corporations and politicians he's exposed? Why hasn't Fox pulled him from the air when his falsehoods come to light? They are a NEWS organization just like CNN can (barely) be considered NEWS. They cannot afford a successful libel or slander case to happen to them. Look at ABC News and the NY Times cutting loose seasoned veterans for lies.

The truth of the matter is you lefties are the ones lying and making false statements about Beck hiding like cowards behind the "public figure" shield you get when saying stuff about him. The truth of the matter is Beck researches his material very thoroughly and fact checks like crazy because the instant he's wrong, you guys are upon him like starving piranha on a cow that slipped in the water.

But I know, none of this is going to touch anything resembling solid matter in those hate filled skulls.

I get direct quotes or link to his web site (his University is a recent example). He has a Univeristy! wow. I don't really know how else to show its not filtered. I love showing clips of him saying crazy things and then still hear it was doctored or something.

Beck is a loon (an Oreilly ism)...lol He is a circus clown (his words) who have people like you defending the tripe he spouts.

Go Glenn, go.
You're right. I don't believe you pull clips from his site with any other intent but to distort. I can't understand how someone could be so blind to either context or intent as you. But I'm getting used to your dishonest ways. Like listening to an overweight lumberjack with sleep apnea snoring in the room next to you so loud you think a semi was parked in your bed. Over time, even that's tolerable.

Boiled frogs and all that.

Last edited:

Do you have to work at playing the part of a moron, or does it just come naturally?

Come on, people!!! Are you all friggin' kidding?? I'll answer that myself. No, you're not. How many of you will be going?? I can't wait to see your crazy faces on the news. Try not to dribble all over yourselves. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back