Glenn Beck compares Norwegian victims to 'Hitler Youth'

Still waiting for California girl to look up this thing in full context. She just cant do it. She cant just say, he fucked up without some kind of caveat.

California Girl...I am calling you out. Just say it, Beck is a pos and should not have said this. Say this without saying anything else. Can you do that? If not, you are the ultimate partisan hack. You really are. There is NO excuse for him saying this, especially considering he had something to do with a camp for the youth that had anything to do with politics.

God he is horrible.

Perhaps while sifting thru her seekrit, unlinkable sources for the true context of glennbeck's commentary she discovered that he was talking about the Waffen SS Hitler Youth. This would of course mean he was really giving them a huge compliment.

i simply cannot believe people are still denying or justifying beck said this...why not just admit you follow sick fucks with no moral compass....

Still waiting for California girl to look up this thing in full context. She just cant do it. She cant just say, he fucked up without some kind of caveat.

California Girl...I am calling you out. Just say it, Beck is a pos and should not have said this. Say this without saying anything else. Can you do that? If not, you are the ultimate partisan hack. You really are. There is NO excuse for him saying this, especially considering he had something to do with a camp for the youth that had anything to do with politics.

God he is horrible.

Perhaps while sifting thru her seekrit, unlinkable sources for the true context of glennbeck's commentary she discovered that he was talking about the Waffen SS Hitler Youth. This would of course mean he was really giving them a huge compliment.

they were just fighting for their loved ones and were idealists who need to be saluted.

Ascq massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm going to sit back and wait for the rightwingloons to arrive to condemn Beck for politicizing a tragedy.

As right-wing as I am, I and the rest of sane Brits and Europeans have always regarded the alcoholic Glenn Beck as an attention-seeking clown. The sooner he's taken off air the better. I mean, did any of you listen to that stunt he pulled when parodying the loss of a Tennessee home after the occupants hadn't paid their $75 bill to the local fire brigade/department, who stood by and watched it burn?

Though, as hard as he may try, I suppose the worse part is that he's not even remotely funny. His long-term audience must be walking lobotomies.

So we have to follow a link to a link to a link.

I tried following this and what it appears is Glenn beck never said what was quoted. This is just something somebody took out of context and assigned to Glenn Beck as an actual quote.

Show us the video of him saying that the victims were Nazis and had it coming or whatever you're claiming.

We can do this with Bil Maher any day of the week but you can't do that with Beck.

reading for comprehension is your friend

try again

I don't have the time to go a on a wild goose chase.

I suggest that if anyone wants to post proof of something he said don't send us to links that are merely Glenn Beck hate groups trying discredit the man. Expecting someone to research the topic instead of spelling it out is just asking for it.

Prove your God Damned point or STFU.

tissue?

i simply cannot believe people are still denying or justifying beck said this...why not just admit you follow sick fucks with no moral compass....

Ohh Republicans have very high morals that they apply very srtictly to the other party.
But seem to become apologists for their own when caught violating those same standards.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lIr6GgtFY0]‪Best of Glenn Beck - "Crazy" Anatomy of an Insane Man‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmVKFZa_66c&feature=fvst]‪Glenn Beck Barking - Why?‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Well as we always see with some on here, Beck didn't compare these kids as "HITLER YOUTH"

Glenn Beck compares Norwegian victims to 'Hitler Youth'

he was talking about how the CAMP was run. but don't let any facts get in your DISHONEST lives.

imagine if leftists spent the amount of hours dissecting every word and nuance of the constitution that they do dissecting every word Glenn Beck speaks? They would be constitutional scholars..

SAY, does this mean that leftists hate Beck even MORE than they hate the constitution?

Ravi? Say it isn't so!

imagine if leftists spent the amount of hours dissecting every word and nuance of the constitution that they do dissecting every word Glenn Beck speaks? They would be constitutional scholars..

SAY, does this mean that leftists hate Beck even MORE than they hate the constitution?

Ravi? Say it isn't so!

:clap2:

Totally agree.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Oh...? They're Aryan?

Ah Bode - ever the retard...

5-himmler_jpg_jpg_jpg.jpg

Forum List

Back