Glenn Beck compares Norwegian victims to 'Hitler Youth'

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
Beck is a smart entertainer...he really is. The problem is, idiots really think he believes the tripe he is spewing and they agree with it. That is the sad part.

Radio personality Glenn Beck is taking flak for comparing the young Norwegian shootings victims and their friends to "Hitler Youth."

"As the thing started to unfold and there was a shooting at a political camp, which sounds a little like the Hitler Youth. Who does a camp for kids that's all about politics? Disturbing," Beck said on his program this morning.

Classy.

Glenn Beck compares Norwegian victims to 'Hitler Youth' - On Deadline - USATODAY.com

He obviously has about a dozen sockpuppets posting on USMB too! :eek:

I wonder who Hitler would side with more today, the Palestinian's or the Jews?

I'm so happy I have a great memory.

Tea Party Offers Summer Camp

One example at Liberty: Children will win hard, wrapped candies to use as currency for a store, symbolizing the gold standard. On the second day, the "banker" will issue paper money instead. Over time, students will realize their paper money buys less and less, while the candies retain their value.

"Some of the kids will fall for it," Lukens said. "Others kids will wise up."

Another example: Starting in an austere room where they are made to sit quietly, symbolizing Europe, the children will pass through an obstacle course to arrive at a brightly decorated party room (the New World).

:cuckoo:

The 9-12 project is a project of Glenn Beck, of course.

I'm so happy I have a great memory.

Tea Party Offers Summer Camp

One example at Liberty: Children will win hard, wrapped candies to use as currency for a store, symbolizing the gold standard. On the second day, the "banker" will issue paper money instead. Over time, students will realize their paper money buys less and less, while the candies retain their value.

"Some of the kids will fall for it," Lukens said. "Others kids will wise up."

Another example: Starting in an austere room where they are made to sit quietly, symbolizing Europe, the children will pass through an obstacle course to arrive at a brightly decorated party room (the New World).

:cuckoo:

The 9-12 project is a project of Glenn Beck, of course.

Oh my.....

Radio personality Glenn Beck is taking flak for comparing the young Norwegian shootings victims and their friends to "Hitler Youth."

"As the thing started to unfold and there was a shooting at a political camp, which sounds a little like the Hitler Youth. Who does a camp for kids that's all about politics? Disturbing," Beck said on his program this morning.

Classy.

Glenn Beck compares Norwegian victims to 'Hitler Youth' - On Deadline - USATODAY.com
Wow. Just wow.

I hadn't heard about Beck saying this, it seems only the leftist on the board keep close enough track of everything that comes out of Beck's mouth. Haven't paid any attention to him, find him a bit boring.

beck-nazi-tourettes.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
I will say, for the record, on the face of it, this appears to have been an outrageous comment. And I will unreservedly condemn him for saying it.

My problem, however, is that I have only one sentence so I have no context for his comment. Now, I'm not sure what context he could put it in that would make it any less offensive..... but... given the left's habit of, shall we say, misrepresenting what Beck said, I would definitely want the whole context before I jump all over him for it. For example, I constantly hear about how he 'hates' the victims of 9-11.... yet, when I read the full comment of Beck's on that particular issue, that is not what he said at all. It was, again, a left wing spin of his words.

So, I'll reserve any outrage until I see exactly what he said instead of one sentence. Always a good idea to get the context...... for intelligent people anyway.

Carry on with the faux outrage.

Forum List

Back