Glenn Beck compares Norwegian victims to 'Hitler Youth'

Oh...? They're Aryan?

Ah Bode - ever the retard...

5-himmler_jpg_jpg_jpg.jpg

I accept your surrender......again.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9j_SWbpOH0]‪Glenn Beck's Fake Crying Photoshoot‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Nazi/jewish coin
Nazi-Jewish-coins.gif

Glenn Beck is pure entertainment.
The only problem is that some people take his clowning as truth - there's danger in that.

Look what Charles Manson did with a Beatles song.

i simply cannot believe people are still denying or justifying beck said this...why not just admit you follow sick fucks with no moral compass....

Taken out of context it seems fucked up.

Problem is the implied context.

Beck would be removed from the air if the accusations were accurate.

Once in a while you should just fold 'em and take a walk.

The only problem is that some people take his clowning as truth - there's danger in that.

If Beck wanted to be one more Howard Stern he needed to drop the pretenses of serious commentator a long time ago.

oh, please

what a load of unadulterated crap.

i'll post some context for my comment later

I'm going on past experience of how Beck gets misquoted. Simple. I've lost count of the times I've seen people state that he 'hates the victims of 9-11'.... and that's not what he said at all. One sentence is not context. I like context. It puts peoples comments into perspective. Without perspective, I can't judge what he actually said.

However, on the face of it, yea - it definitely sounds offensive.

Goddamn America....

I didnt check yet, but did California girl look up and make sure everything was in context with beck yet?

Did she finally say, yup, he should not have said that and didnt say but but but the left said blah blah. I dont think she can do it, but who knows......:eusa_whistle:

I'm going on past experience of how Beck gets misquoted. Simple. I've lost count of the times I've seen people state that he 'hates the victims of 9-11'.... and that's not what he said at all. One sentence is not context. I like context. It puts peoples comments into perspective. Without perspective, I can't judge what he actually said.

However, on the face of it, yea - it definitely sounds offensive.

Goddamn America....

I didnt check yet, but did California girl look up and make sure everything was in context with beck yet?

Did she finally say, yup, he should not have said that and didnt say but but but the left said blah blah. I dont think she can do it, but who knows......:eusa_whistle:

She's gone to camp.

If Beck wanted to be one more Howard Stern he needed to drop the pretenses of serious commentator a long time ago.

and for some reason Beck has no nude chicks on his show.

The funniest part about this is that Beck wholeheartedly supported Tea Party camps for kiddies but...

..... NOW this kinda shit is like a nazi camp.

:rofl:

that's rich...

I think he's the modern Andy Kaufman...wrestling 300lb women.

Forum List

Back