Glenn Beck Clashes With Creator of Crucified Obama Painting Over First Amendment Hypo

Yeah cant imagine why the comments the left made about Obama being god, or obama's comments on lowering the sea levels, or him being their Lord and Savior, have absolutely nothing to do with it.

Oddly, I've seen a whole lot more Righties calling Obama a Messiah or saying that Lefties call him Messiah than actually Lefties calling him Messiah......if you follow what I mean.

obama-christ-barack-obama-our-lord-and-savior-sign-protest-sad-hill-news.jpg

:bsflag:

You know that image is photoshopped.... Right?

You speak from experience don't you assbite?

Fuck Glenn Beck.

He's just one more burnt-out alcoholic.

:talk2hand:

Glenn Beck proved his point. Just look at how the left is reacting to the post. You hypocrites of the Left have been exposed for what you really are.

He did?

How can Beck ‘prove’ something that doesn’t exist.

Perhaps you or another rightist nitwit can explain the ‘hypocrisy,’ as there is no ‘liberal’ or ‘progressive’ who seeks to enact a legislative measure or policy to prohibit Beck from playing with his doll.

You speak from experience don't you assbite?

Glenn Beck proved his point. Just look at how the left is reacting to the post. You hypocrites of the Left have been exposed for what you really are.

He did?

How can Beck ‘prove’ something that doesn’t exist.

Perhaps you or another rightist nitwit can explain the ‘hypocrisy,’ as there is no ‘liberal’ or ‘progressive’ who seeks to enact a legislative measure or policy to prohibit Beck from playing with his doll.

Like I've said many times...................free speech is one of the rights that we as U.S. Citizens are allowed, and, as someone who spent the better part of 20 years in defense of this country by serving in the U.S. Navy, I say let the idiots have their say.

I didn't like the piss Christ much either, but like I said, free speech is a right of people who live in this country, and that artist had every right to make himself look like an ass.

Same with Glenn Beck. Although, whoever buys this item should run it through a drug lab as soon as they receive it.

Forum List

Back