Glen Beck vs Big Brother

Fact of the matter is, we're losing our freedoms by the day. It was bad under Bush, but Obama has taken us to a new low.

Now, even our conversations with friendly neighbors and co-workers are suspect.

What "freedom" have you lost?

Fact of the matter is, we're losing our freedoms by the day. It was bad under Bush, but Obama has taken us to a new low.

The growth of government spending is an encroachment of freedom, you just dont feel it yet.
You will.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The economy completely collapsed.

When that happens, the government has to be the demand of last resort, while we re-regulate and recharge demand.

Government spending saved our economy from a second Great Depression!

bush-legacy-bump.jpg

The growth of government spending is an encroachment of freedom, you just dont feel it yet.
You will.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The economy completely collapsed.

When that happens, the government has to be the demand of last resort, while we re-regulate and recharge demand.

Government spending saved our economy from a second Great Depression!
Oh K.

[SIZE=+1]Glenn Beck: Don't be like Tim McVeigh[/SIZE]
Link
Excerpt:
Days after an armed fan was arrested outside a National Guard base, Fox whore Glenn Beck implored his viewers to not turn violent: “Just one lunatic like Timothy McVeigh could ruin everything." This came just after telling his audience that the 'best thing they can do right now is let Congress know that you are watching them like a hawk…you let them feel your burning gaze on them.'"
Maybe if you'd stop screaming "Obama is destroying America," you wouldn't have to worry about the crazy wingnutz who take your lies seriously.

Well thank Bush for that....after 9-11 no one was complaining about the loss of privacy but now Bush is out it's time to start?

[SIZE=+1]Quotes[/SIZE] "It took me about a year to start hating the 9/11 victims' families... I don't hate all of them. I hate probably about 10 of them. But when I see a 9-11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, 'Oh, shut up!' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining. And we did our best for them."
-- Glen Beck, trying to be a bigger asshole than Rush, Link

WTF? A lot of people were complaining about that, on both sides. Take the blinders off.

Well thank Bush for that....after 9-11 no one was complaining about the loss of privacy but now Bush is out it's time to start?

[SIZE=+1]Quotes[/SIZE] "It took me about a year to start hating the 9/11 victims' families... I don't hate all of them. I hate probably about 10 of them. But when I see a 9-11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, 'Oh, shut up!' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining. And we did our best for them."

WTF? A lot of people were complaining about that, on both sides. Take the blinders off.

then provide some quotes.....

Take off the blinders. The media personalities are not the only people that matter.

Take off the blinders. The media personalities are not the only people that matter.

This thread is about Glenn Beck and if you don't like the subject then I would suggest that you piss off.....

You changed the subject. I don't care about Beck one way or the other, he's a media star and nothing more. But your wrongly accusing people of liking Bush's policies as a result of 9-11 while taking so much glee in Obama doing the same thing is wrong, stupid, ignorant, and just plain vile.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftg2UJmBPa8]YouTube - NoCountry[/ame]

You know the sad difference, at least I am posting my own work.

(With Midnight's music)

This thread is about Glenn Beck and if you don't like the subject then I would suggest that you piss off.....

You changed the subject. I don't care about Beck one way or the other, he's a media star and nothing more. But your wrongly accusing people of liking Bush's policies as a result of 9-11 while taking so much glee in Obama doing the same thing is wrong, stupid, ignorant, and just plain vile.

read the topic of this thread...it has Beck written right on it.
now show me where I accused people of liking Bushs policies while taking glee (was I laughing and frolicking around singing his praises with a big shiteating grin on my face?) at Obama doing ( is he doing it or has he had time to change laws enacted by Bush?) what you say is the same thing?

Here. Now, stop backpeddling.

1. Freedom from unwarranted search and seizure. Lets just say a friend of mine had his life put on hold for three weeks thanks to the department of homeland security. He's spooked.

2. Freedom to communicate without fear of government reprisal. Need I remind you how the Ohio State Government unconstitutionally attacked Joe the Plumber during the last campaign?

Tip of the iceberg.

3. Freedom to choose my food. California has already banned trans-fats, and it is spreading. Will National Healthcare force people to follow dietary guidelines or have their coverage be revoked, as in the UK?

4. Freedom to smoke in a bar.

5. Freedom to purchase a healthcare plan, if the Health Care Bill passes.

6. Freedom to own media that I purchase, thanks to FCC regulation.

7. Freedom to purchase a gun in my current city.

8. Freedom to carry a weapon.

9. Freedom to use any weapon in self-defense.

And I'm just getting started...

Last edited:
Glenn Beck lied.

It's amazing that these things must be repeatedly debunked. I can't figure out if you guys are just really stupid or pushing an agenda.
uh, no he didnt lie
you are a fucking moron
what he said was true and the government removed it

Forum List

Back