Glen Beck vs Big Brother

So how soon will you be joining other mountain men estranged from the rest of the natives? Do you stupid fools actually believe that the taxes you itemize somehow don't keep the entire machinery of the United States operating? If you don't like it, then leave.
Why not just shrink government down to a constitutional size?
Do we need to borrow money from china to give to Saudi Arabia and Denmark?
Do we have to tax people to give illegal immigrants food stamp gift cards?
Do we have to be taxed and have funds taken out of the stimulass put aside for nuclear power hijacked into cash for clunkers?

You cannot take a country this size (305 million) and overnight reduce it down to where it was when the Constitution was signed (4 million), all of whom were driving fucking horse and buggies.

If illegal immigrants are getting food stamps, then some state social workers are not paying attention. Bitch to your governor.

Your other two points don't even make sense.

So how soon will you be joining other mountain men estranged from the rest of the natives? Do you stupid fools actually believe that the taxes you itemize somehow don't keep the entire machinery of the United States operating? If you don't like it, then leave.
Do we have to be taxed and have funds taken out of the stimulass put aside for nuclear power hijacked into cash for clunkers?

You cannot take a country this size (305 million) and overnight reduce it down to where it was when the Constitution was signed (4 million), all of whom were driving fucking horse and buggies.

If illegal immigrants are getting food stamps, then some state social workers are not paying attention. Bitch to your governor.

Im sorry you do not understand ,
They are about government wasting money.

To your assertion ,
Since we cannot overnight reduce the size of government overnight the only alternative is to grow the size of government?

I don't believe I ever disputed the fact that the orginal implication was there, and the reason it was taken down was to set people like you straight. Obviously, that was a lost cause. (That was an insult.)

Your Politifact link is bunk, they took it down.

Still there, sorry. Try this one. Carry on...

PolitiFact | On Glenn Beck's Fox News program, Guilfoyle claims government's Cash for Clunkers Web site would give government complete access to your home computer

First link didn't have any info on it, they took the info down; thanks for the 2nd link.

What's your problem with what Guilfoyle said? That the gov't would have access to your personal computer vs. just the dealer's? You think the gov't couldn't gain access to your computer via signing into the sight? I think the gov't can gain access to whatever the hell they want.

Last edited:

To your assertion ,
Since we cannot overnight reduce the size of government overnight the only alternative is to grow the size of government?

Maybe I am about to waste some time...but it is my time.

What many long for is a less complicated life. I understand that longing. I grew up on a farm. Horses...cattle... A simpler life. As in my life so has gone much of the country evolving fron an agricultural based society to one based more on manufacturing and beyond that to one losing it's manufactiuring base giving way to information and money management and less grounded services.

The solution will never be to devolve back to small family owned farms. The society has grown and outgrown its resources. We have to deal with this condition. It will take some massive restructuring to make a substantial dent in recovering from what we have allowed to happen.

Yes there is the need for independance and free choices. There is also work to be done just like when you would go out and fell tees and split fire wood as a youngster without being told to. The fruits of your labor may not heat only your bones but it is work that has to be done as well as other work you do just for your own advancement.

These are not someone elses problems to solve. It used to be that when your neighbor needed a barn his friends and others living in the community would lend a hand with no thought of payment. It just made sense that one more place to store hay and shelter livestock made it a stronger community.

That is the simplicity I long for.

Am I missing something? (here is where you can add one of your insults Maggie. I did that just for you.)

The actual language that was on the website stated that "computers logged onto the system were considered property of the Federal Government".

Then a DOT spokesperson states that "it would be factually inaccurate to say that any computer that went to cars.gov would become the property of the U.S. government".

The actual language says computers would be property of the gov't.; the DOT person says that's wrong.

So, if the original language didn't state that computers logged onto the site would be considered property of the government -as the DOT person claims - then why did they take the language down?

I don't believe I ever disputed the fact that the orginal implication was there, and the reason it was taken down was to set people like you straight. Obviously, that was a lost cause. (That was an insult.)

OOPS
:lol:

I enjoy Beck, and support His Right to Free Speech. He is playing the role of Howard Beale from the movie "Network" a bit, and he knows it. He also has an acute sense of right and wrong, and is willing to put himself at risk to warn us. I appreciate that, because, that is his bottom line. He's also playing the Piñata for your enjoyment.

Still there, sorry. Try this one. Carry on...

PolitiFact | On Glenn Beck's Fox News program, Guilfoyle claims government's Cash for Clunkers Web site would give government complete access to your home computer
that doesnt make it any more accurate
Beck reported it accurately and THEY are lying
i expect nothing less from Pravda west

"This application provides access to the DOT CARS system. When logged on to the CARS system, your computer is considered a federal computer system and it is property of the United States Government. Any or all uses of this system and all files on this system may be intercepted, monitored, recorded, copied, audited, inspected, and disclosed to authorized CARS, DOT, and law enforcement personnel, as well as authorized officials of other agencies, both domestic and foreign."
Funny that the link that discredits Beck, contains the evidence that vindicates him.

FOX News Carries an interview with Beck and Cavuto, about Dear Government removing the warning, but not the capability, to riffle through our stuff. In fairness, The Gov Web-Site claimed to be available to Dealership Computers, not us. It is a good interview.

"This application provides access to the DOT CARS system. When logged on to the CARS system, your computer is considered a federal computer system and it is property of the United States Government. Any or all uses of this system and all files on this system may be intercepted, monitored, recorded, copied, audited, inspected, and disclosed to authorized CARS, DOT, and law enforcement personnel, as well as authorized officials of other agencies, both domestic and foreign."
Funny that the link that discredits Beck, contains the evidence that vindicates him.

FOX News Carries an interview with Beck and Cavuto, about Dear Government removing the warning, but not the capability, to riffle through our stuff. In fairness, The Gov Web-Site claimed to be available to Dealership Computers, not us. It is a good interview.
exactly
pravda west is lying

yeah....I don't know why you bother. Moo!

Thanks for that response. I had a hundred dollar bet that you'd come back with something stupid, and you did. So again thanks.

As dumb as you are I wouldn't go around making many $100 bets.

Just because you go on and on doesn't make it intelligent. Most of your offerings can be summed up with..."that is an ignorant statement".

Neo cons are constantly suprised they are not taken seriously any more. Against the intelligent background of the current administration you just sound stupid and mentaly unbalanced.

I'm a neo con? Tell me what is a neo con?

Please be specific and include evidence to back up your claim.

This should be an easy task for such a superior human being such as yourself. I mean after all I'm just stupid and mentally unbalanced. Right? :cuckoo:

Well thank Bush for that....after 9-11 no one was complaining about the loss of privacy but now Bush is out it's time to start?

[SIZE=+1]Quotes[/SIZE] "It took me about a year to start hating the 9/11 victims' families... I don't hate all of them. I hate probably about 10 of them. But when I see a 9-11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, 'Oh, shut up!' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining. And we did our best for them."
-- Glen Beck, trying to be a bigger asshole than Rush, Link

Here. Now, stop backpeddling.

my quote is filled with glee? and then a quote from Beck? Backpeddling?:confused:

To your assertion ,

What many long for is a less complicated life. I understand that longing. I grew up on a farm. Horses...cattle... A simpler life. As in my life so has gone much of the country evolving fron an agricultural based society to one based more on manufacturing and beyond that to one losing it's manufactiuring base giving way to information and money management and less grounded services.

The solution will never be to devolve back to small family owned farms. The society has grown and outgrown its resources. We have to deal with this condition. It will take some massive restructuring to make a substantial dent in recovering from what we have allowed to happen.

Yes there is the need for independance and free choices. There is also work to be done just like when you would go out and fell tees and split fire wood as a youngster without being told to. The fruits of your labor may not heat only your bones but it is work that has to be done as well as other work you do just for your own advancement.

These are not someone elses problems to solve. It used to be that when your neighbor needed a barn his friends and others living in the community would lend a hand with no thought of payment. It just made sense that one more place to store hay and shelter livestock made it a stronger community.

Sure everyone wants that. But we also want indoor plumbing, electric lights, instant heat instead of wood (which always needs another stoking at 3AM), telephone service, transportation fueled by something other than oats, schools that don't teach six grades in one room, and... the list is endless. With all of the modern necessities (that were once upon a time considered luxuries), it requires a huge network of interlinking capacities that affect in one way or another every man, woman, child, and pet. Thus the necessity for government regulation of those links.

YouTube - NoCountry

You know the sad difference, at least I am posting my own work.

(With Midnight's music)

neato! send it over to the cartoon network for kids being raised by the KKK.

You really do hate free speech ... unless it's words you agree with.

I suggest that you use the cartoon network to share your genius with the rest of the whitetrash world and that is hating freespeech?:confused:

perhaps you should lay off the meth and blogging to catch up on some sleep.

OOPS
:lol:

By now I guess you know it wasn't "taken down" but just didn't work. Something from the original must have been missing. The text in the second link I posted, however, is identical to the one first posted.

Thanks for that response. I had a hundred dollar bet that you'd come back with something stupid, and you did. So again thanks.

Just because you go on and on doesn't make it intelligent. Most of your offerings can be summed up with..."that is an ignorant statement".

Neo cons are constantly suprised they are not taken seriously any more. Against the intelligent background of the current administration you just sound stupid and mentaly unbalanced.

This should be an easy task for such a superior human being such as yourself. I mean after all I'm just stupid and mentally unbalanced. Right? :cuckoo:

yes but what if you are too stupid and mentally unbalanced for a guy as superior as me to explain it to you?

To your assertion ,

Sure everyone wants that. But we also want indoor plumbing, electric lights, instant heat instead of wood (which always needs another stoking at 3AM), telephone service, transportation fueled by something other than oats, schools that don't teach six grades in one room, and... the list is endless. With all of the modern necessities (that were once upon a time considered luxuries), it requires a huge network of interlinking capacities that affect in one way or another every man, woman, child, and pet. Thus the necessity for government regulation of those links.

How many of those things you listed, do you feel are guaranteed rights?

yes but what if you are too stupid and mentally unbalanced for a guy as superior as me to explain it to you?

Your concession is duly noted.

Assuming that the federal government even CARES about any information it MIGHT glean from Cars.dot, which I don't believe as a collection they do, how many cars have you bought that you wished to hell you had known its history before you bought it? I've had two in the past: A 1977 Mustang that needed the transmission replaced after driving it for six months because my mechanic said "the engine had been under water at one time." The transmission was caked with mud. Another one had been in an extensive wreck which damaged the block, not an item visible to an unsuspecting used-car purchaser. If I had been able to track the serial number, I would have known all that right up front.

Assuming that the federal government even CARES about any information it MIGHT glean from Cars.dot, which I don't believe as a collection they do, how many cars have you bought that you wished to hell you had known its history before you bought it? I've had two in the past: A 1977 Mustang that needed the transmission replaced after driving it for six months because my mechanic said "the engine had been under water at one time." The transmission was caked with mud. Another one had been in an extensive wreck which damaged the block, not an item visible to an unsuspecting used-car purchaser. If I had been able to track the serial number, I would have known all that right up front.
Seems like you need a minder to help you with your decisions , Should we take money from the people to pay to protect you from yourself?

Forum List

Back