Glen Beck vs Big Brother

come on cowfucker you're the one who bravely came to his defence - it must get lonely out there on the range.....

It's defense dumbass, and I didn't come to his defense, I simply observed you spouting off bullshit without arguing the point that was being made. But hey that's how you nancy boys in Canada roll.

Cowfucker.. hahahahaha ain't heard that since the fourth grade. And no, it's not lonely out here on 2500 acres with two beautiful lakes and a ton of women skinny dipping on a hot August day.

1.wow!....you got me with a spelling mistake. don't make any yourself from now on cause I will call you on it.
2. what bullshit did I spout?
3. that sounds like a 4th grade fantasy.

Everything you post is bullshit and as a cattle rancher I recognize bullshit when I see it.

Some of us live in paradise while people like you can only fantasize about it nancy boy.

It's defense dumbass, and I didn't come to his defense, I simply observed you spouting off bullshit without arguing the point that was being made. But hey that's how you nancy boys in Canada roll.

Cowfucker.. hahahahaha ain't heard that since the fourth grade. And no, it's not lonely out here on 2500 acres with two beautiful lakes and a ton of women skinny dipping on a hot August day.

1.wow!....you got me with a spelling mistake. don't make any yourself from now on cause I will call you on it.

Everything you post is bullshit and as a cattle rancher I recognize bullshit when I see it.

Some of us live in paradise while people like you can only fantasize about it nancy boy.

if everything I post is bullshit then even a guy like you raised and schooled in the NASCAR bleachers should be able to point it out so let's see the B.S I posted on this thread......unless you have nothing:eusa_liar:

clunkers-original.jpg

if everything I post is bullshit then even a guy like you raised and schooled in the NASCAR bleachers should be able to point it out so let's see the B.S I posted on this thread......unless you have nothing:eusa_liar:
Dont mean to interrupt I only seek clarification.
Everything you posted on this thread is drivel ,does that count as BS?

no it's not B.S. and the same goes with your useless opinion.

"This president is, I believe, a racist."
-- Glenn Beck, looking for that Pigboy payday, Link

arrest-house.jpg

no it's not B.S. and the same goes with your useless opinion.
Thanks for the clarification and thanks for reading my post.

What part of everything did you not understand?

You would really be surprised at my educational background as well as my life story. It's a true rags to riches story that includes time in prison, a full pardon and becoming a self-made millionaire before I was 35.

I would say ..... yes!

What part of everything did you not understand?

You would really be surprised at my educational background as well as my life story. It's a true rags to riches story that includes time in prison, a full pardon and becoming a self-made millionaire before I was 35.

ok ....then point out what one part of what I said is B.S and we can go from there.
you're right I would be surprised if anything you say about yourself is true...that said why don't we leave at - you're a legend in your own mind.

I wrote that Glenn Beck cries like an 11 year old girl for ratings is that B.S.?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3Ebo4UhloU&feature=related]YouTube - GlennBeckisaCryBaby.com - Extended *English subtitles added*[/ame]

L.O.L - I guess not...you lose.

I f only Beck had cried like a little girl on CNN he might still have a show!

I wrote that Glenn Beck cries like an 11 year old girl for ratings is that B.S.?

Yes

oh..I get it - you are so far divorced from reality like every other Neo-Con after you got your ass kicked hard last Nov. that even when the truth stares you right the face you have to deny it.

Fact is, until you can provide proof of your claim or at least evidence that supports it, then it's just your opinion and in my opinion, your opinion is bullshit.

What is a neo-con and what makes you think I'm one?

And please be specific.

Oh and what truth is staring me in the face in this exchange?

FTR I've never had my ass kicked in Nov. or any other month.

I should tell you that I'm neither a democrat nor a republican or any other ideologue. Though I do find that I'm more in line with a conservative point of view.

Ball's in your court nancy!

oh..I get it - you are so far divorced from reality like every other Neo-Con after you got your ass kicked hard last Nov. that even when the truth stares you right the face you have to deny it.

Fact is, until you can provide proof of your claim or at least evidence that supports it, then it's just your opinion and in my opinion, your opinion is bullshit.

What is a neo-con and what makes you think I'm one?

And please be specific.

Oh and what truth is staring me in the face in this exchange?

FTR I've never had my ass kicked in Nov. or any other month.

I should tell you that I'm neither a democrat nor a republican or any other ideologue. Though I do find that I'm more in line with a conservative point of view.

Ball's in your court nancy!

Beck is crying above in msg#52. you lose. next.

Forum List

Back