Glen Beck vs Big Brother

I wrote that Glenn Beck cries like an 11 year old girl for ratings is that B.S.?

yes its bs. it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. If we were talking about Glen beck crying. Then it might have some point. But until that happens its bs you are posting because you are to damn stupid to form a coherant thought on the issue we actually are discussing.

And I apologize for my extremely harsh language right now. I am just sick and tired of people trashing someone I know and ignoring the issues he provides and then presuming they are somehow intelligent for doing so.

I wrote that Glenn Beck cries like an 11 year old girl for ratings is that B.S.?

yes its bs. it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. If we were talking about Glen beck crying. Then it might have some point. But until that happens its bs you are posting because you are to damn stupid to form a coherant thought on the issue we actually are discussing.

And I apologize for my extremely harsh language right now. I am just sick and tired of people trashing someone I know and ignoring the issues he provides and then presuming they are somehow intelligent for doing so.

Glenn Beck is part of the topic and is a crybaby, blabbermouth, coke head and alchoholic. these facts will not change and if you don't want them to be brought up on this thread then I would suggest you leave him out of it and just stick with your Big Brother rant the next time you post a thread.

oh..I get it - you are so far divorced from reality like every other Neo-Con after you got your ass kicked hard last Nov. that even when the truth stares you right the face you have to deny it.

Fact is, until you can provide proof of your claim or at least evidence that supports it, then it's just your opinion and in my opinion, your opinion is bullshit.

What is a neo-con and what makes you think I'm one?

And please be specific.

Oh and what truth is staring me in the face in this exchange?

FTR I've never had my ass kicked in Nov. or any other month.

I should tell you that I'm neither a democrat nor a republican or any other ideologue. Though I do find that I'm more in line with a conservative point of view.

Ball's in your court nancy!

Beck is crying above in msg#52. you lose. next.

Beck is crying? Prove it

Did you see tears?

Have you ever seen him cry before?

Was it an act or was he really crying?

Honestly I think you have a hard-on for Beck.

oh..I get it - you are so far divorced from reality like every other Neo-Con after you got your ass kicked hard last Nov. that even when the truth stares you right the face you have to deny it.

Fact is, until you can provide proof of your claim or at least evidence that supports it, then it's just your opinion and in my opinion, your opinion is bullshit.

And please be specific.

I should tell you that I'm neither a democrat nor a republican or any other ideologue. Though I do find that I'm more in line with a conservative point of view.

Hey nancy!!

Answer the questions I posed.

(And be specific)

What truth is staring me in the face (that I'm denying) in this exchange?

Come one nancy boy you made the accusations now back them up!!!

Glenn Beck is part of the topic and is a crybaby, blabbermouth, coke head and alchoholic. these facts will not change and if you don't want them to be brought up on this thread then I would suggest you leave him out of it and just stick with your Big Brother rant the next time you post a thread.

Jay, you clearly missed the point of my posting, which has nothing to do with Glen Beck. It has everything to do with big brother wanting your personal information.

As for Beck, if he cried because he is so passionate for his country. I have to ask you…What is so wrong with that. Please note…he did this on his radio show not TV.

Jay, you clearly missed the point of my posting, which has nothing to do with Glen Beck. It has everything to do with big brother wanting your personal information.

As for Beck, if he cried because he is so passionate for his country. I have to ask you…What is so wrong with that. Please note…he did this on his radio show not TV.

grown men shouldnt cry at the drop of a hat, glenn beck deserves a general patton bitch slap.

Okay, so let's review the Glenn Beck allegations, shall we? (May have already been posted but I didn't go back to look).

From Politifact.com
PolitiFact | On Glenn Beck's Fox News program, Guilfoyle claims government's Cash for Clunkers Web site would give government complete access to your home computer

To dissect this one, we have to begin by noting the small amount of truth in their comments. The statement Beck read was on a government Web site for auto dealers, but Guilfoyle twists that into some incorrect claims about the government getting access to individuals.

Here's the true part: The Department of Transportation confirmed the language was on the cars.gov Web site, but on Aug. 3 it was removed. The DOT released this statement to PolitiFact: "A security warning on the CARS.gov dealer support page that stated computers logged into the system were considered property of the Federal Government has been removed. We are working to revise the language. The language was posted on the portion of the website accessible by car dealers and not the general public."

"It would be factually inaccurate to say that any computer that went to cars.gov would become the property of the U.S. government," said Sasha Johnson, a DOT spokeswoman said.

And please be specific.

Hey nancy!!

Answer the questions I posed.

(And be specific)

What truth is staring me in the face (that I'm denying) in this exchange?

Come one nancy boy you made the accusations now back them up!!!

I think the reason you think Beck is not crying in that vid is that you probably act like that all the time (like now snivelling behind your keyboard) and don't want to be called a crybaby. as for the rest of your blubbering...yes, you are right it is my opinion that you are a deluded Neo-Con.

Okay, so let's review the Glenn Beck allegations, shall we? (May have already been posted but I didn't go back to look).

From Politifact.com
PolitiFact | On Glenn Beck's Fox News program, Guilfoyle claims government's Cash for Clunkers Web site would give government complete access to your home computer

To dissect this one, we have to begin by noting the small amount of truth in their comments. The statement Beck read was on a government Web site for auto dealers, but Guilfoyle twists that into some incorrect claims about the government getting access to individuals.

Here's the true part: The Department of Transportation confirmed the language was on the cars.gov Web site, but on Aug. 3 it was removed. The DOT released this statement to PolitiFact: "A security warning on the CARS.gov dealer support page that stated computers logged into the system were considered property of the Federal Government has been removed. We are working to revise the language. The language was posted on the portion of the website accessible by car dealers and not the general public."

"It would be factually inaccurate to say that any computer that went to cars.gov would become the property of the U.S. government," said Sasha Johnson, a DOT spokeswoman said.

@50 Beck states the "dealer"

You being a fucktard does not change the topic of this thread, the ever-increasing powers of the executive branch.

And what do you have against alcohol and cocaine? Your messiah has confessed to doing both back in the day...and he's president.

You being a fucktard does not change the topic of this thread, the ever-increasing powers of the executive branch.

And what do you have against alcohol and cocaine? Your messiah has confessed to doing both back in the day...and he's president.

Bush isn't my messiah?!?
as for you... it sounds like you're crying like a little girl too

I think the reason you think Beck is not crying in that vid is that you probably act like that all the time (like now snivelling behind your keyboard) and don't want to be called a crybaby. as for the rest of your blubbering...yes, you are right it is my opinion that you are a deluded Neo-Con.

Beck crying is completely irrelevant to the conversation of government intrusion.

Bush isn't my messiah?!?
as for you... it sounds like you're crying like a little girl too
Training%20pg%20crying1.jpg

That's me all right!

;)

Last edited:
Fact of the matter is, we're losing our freedoms by the day. It was bad under Bush, but Obama has taken us to a new low.

Now, even our conversations with friendly neighbors and co-workers are suspect.

Well thank Bush for that....after 9-11 no one was complaining about the loss of privacy but now Bush is out it's time to start?

[SIZE=+1]Quotes[/SIZE] "It took me about a year to start hating the 9/11 victims' families... I don't hate all of them. I hate probably about 10 of them. But when I see a 9-11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, 'Oh, shut up!' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining. And we did our best for them."
-- Glen Beck, trying to be a bigger asshole than Rush, Link

I was screaming about it then. I am screaming about it now. The right used to mock me, and now the left mocks me. My message, however, has been consistent.

Hmm...

I am not part of your monolithic "them."

Unfortunately for rabid partisan morons like yourself, Obama is now president and taking Bush's anti-liberty policies to the next level. Are you gonna be a dupe and celebrate the loss of your liberty, or fight against these policies with me?

I was screaming about it then. I am screaming about it now. The right used to mock me, and now the left mocks me. My message, however, has been consistent.

Hmm...

I am not part of your monolithic "them."

Unfortunately for rabid partisan morons like yourself, Obama is now president and taking Bush's anti-liberty policies to the next level. Are you gonna be a dupe and celebrate the loss of your liberty, or fight against these policies with me?

I will have to take you on your word that you have been fighting anti-liberty policies. I will join your battle but I won't do it with the help (if that's what you want to call it) of Media whores like Beck. Glenn Beck will take credibility away from the battle and marginalize your set of goals IMO.

Forum List

Back