Glen Beck vs Big Brother

I was away enjoying myself on the beach in Florida for a little vacation this past week. I reconnected with an old friend and we started talking about the cash for clunkers program. I told my friend that the government will run out of money well before the ending of the program in November. He totally agreed and added that there are only about 20,700 deals left, which divided out gives each dealer only 14 cars to sell under this program. Per my math its only 11 but what’s a few cars between friends, right? The next morning, I wake up and flip on the news like always and the first thing on CNN was that the cash for clunkers was out of money. Now let me ask something. How does, two guys having a few beers on the beach know that this program will run out of money four months before the end of the program? Even a better question is why didn’t our government know? I can only assume that our Congress didn’t read the cash for clunkers bill or they can’t do simple math.

When I got back to my desk this morning a follower of our blog here at BorderlineIQ.com sent me an email with this Glen Beck video. You might not care for Beck, but this was very disturbing and was something you need to watch.

YouTube - Glenn Beck: Cars.gov allows government to takeover your computer

I have read some other blogs that all seem to bash on Glen Beck for being a conspiracy theorist. Perhaps a little! What if I bought a car from a dealer and the government was leaching all of the information about me and family, through the loan or purchase documents? I should be able to expect some level of privacy when doing a transaction with my local dealer, right?

We are protected by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act of 1986 and the Fourth Amendment the last time I checked. The ECPA Act title 1 protects our communication from the government via wire, oral and electronic communications while in transit. Title 2 protects us by protecting our stored information, such as emails, stored written documents and so on. As I understand it, you can only give up your constitutional rights through a judge in the court of law. So can an online agreement give our government free access to our information? This kind of reminds me of the Obama healthcare plan. With the healthcare plan Obama wants to store all of your medical records in a centralized database. Is big brother gathering information about you?

For you Bush bashers, I need to hear you now!! This is President George Bush and the Patriot Act all over again.

The dealers accept this agreement and only after the program was about out of money did the government change the wording. Will the government retroactive this new wording or continue on holding the rights to all the computers that accepted his agreement?

This is all about big brother building a database, which is exactly why I’m against my medical records being housed by our government. It’s none of their damn business.

Word to the wise, protect your information.

-JimJones

BorderlineIQ

Well this isn't anything approaching the USAPA...

That Law served to sustain national security. This is not a law, but a POLICY initiated by MARXISTS, whose goal is to attack the private markets of the United States.

These people are true believing Progressives; they're fascist of the first order... and they are prying for greater and greater powers... Powers which can only be used to USURP THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL; and all on the premise that they are working for "THE PEOPLE" the collective which does not exist, thus cannot be served, except where they serve the SUM OF THE INDIVIDUALS... and THAT is decidedly NOT possible where one is gathering powers designed to usurp the RIGHTS of those individuals.

Do you have regular LIVE audiences you preach your crap to? Just wunnerin'.

Find the other thread here on this topic. I'm tired of you idiots. If you can't find it, ask KittenKoder where it is....:lol:
Sorry thats not how it works, you made a claim back it up.

Now a noob transplant from Hannity is trying to tell us "how it works." Hilarious. :clap2:

Really?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1394000-post40.html

It was a simple question, to someone else (er... theoretically), and it's how message boards work. If you post something as opinion that's fine, if you post something as fact the burden of proof is on you. If you can't prove it we're all free to assume you're talking out of your ass.

Im shocked, shocked i tell you! And wow, all those people complaining about Bush listening to the phone calls of terrorists are now attackin Glenn for bringing this important fact to the publics attention.

Since people like to pretend Glenn doesnt have valid points and just attack him because they are such unintelligible hypocrites that they dont have any valid arguments against what he is saying, let's continue the topic from a news source that isnt a Glenn and see if anyone is actually going to address the governments invasion of personal computers.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f18_1249308394

Last edited:
Since people like to pretend Glenn doesnt have valid points and just attack him because they are such unintelligible hypocrites that they dont have any valid arguments against what he is saying, let's continue the topic from a news source that isnt a Glenn and see if anyone is actually going to address the governments invasion of personal computers.

LiveLeak.com - Obama passing new law to allow searching of PC's, Laptops, and media devices

Glen Beck is a douche who couldn't care less about the government's invasion of privacy.

FEMA camps my ass!

Glen Beck is a douche who couldn't care less about the government's invasion of privacy.

FEMA camps my ass!

I didnt ask you your opinion of Glen. I think you've already established how you feel about him a billion times.

Now please, will you actually address the issue? Or do you have such hatred for Glen that you cant think rationally?

FEMA camps my ass!

I didnt ask you your opinion of Glen. I think you've already established how you feel about him a billion times.

Now please, will you actually address the issue? Or do you have such hatred for Glen that you cant think rationally?

I dont get this .If Booooosh were in the whitehouse they would be able to explain why it was wrong. Maybe it is a post bush stress injury.

I was away enjoying myself on the beach in Florida for a little vacation this past week. I reconnected with an old friend and we started talking about the cash for clunkers program. I told my friend that the government will run out of money well before the ending of the program in November. He totally agreed and added that there are only about 20,700 deals left, which divided out gives each dealer only 14 cars to sell under this program. Per my math its only 11 but what’s a few cars between friends, right? The next morning, I wake up and flip on the news like always and the first thing on CNN was that the cash for clunkers was out of money. Now let me ask something. How does, two guys having a few beers on the beach know that this program will run out of money four months before the end of the program? Even a better question is why didn’t our government know? I can only assume that our Congress didn’t read the cash for clunkers bill or they can’t do simple math.

When I got back to my desk this morning a follower of our blog here at BorderlineIQ.com sent me an email with this Glen Beck video. You might not care for Beck, but this was very disturbing and was something you need to watch.

YouTube - Glenn Beck: Cars.gov allows government to takeover your computer

I have read some other blogs that all seem to bash on Glen Beck for being a conspiracy theorist. Perhaps a little! What if I bought a car from a dealer and the government was leaching all of the information about me and family, through the loan or purchase documents? I should be able to expect some level of privacy when doing a transaction with my local dealer, right?

We are protected by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act of 1986 and the Fourth Amendment the last time I checked. The ECPA Act title 1 protects our communication from the government via wire, oral and electronic communications while in transit. Title 2 protects us by protecting our stored information, such as emails, stored written documents and so on. As I understand it, you can only give up your constitutional rights through a judge in the court of law. So can an online agreement give our government free access to our information? This kind of reminds me of the Obama healthcare plan. With the healthcare plan Obama wants to store all of your medical records in a centralized database. Is big brother gathering information about you?

For you Bush bashers, I need to hear you now!! This is President George Bush and the Patriot Act all over again.

The dealers accept this agreement and only after the program was about out of money did the government change the wording. Will the government retroactive this new wording or continue on holding the rights to all the computers that accepted his agreement?

This is all about big brother building a database, which is exactly why I’m against my medical records being housed by our government. It’s none of their damn business.

Word to the wise, protect your information.

-JimJones

BorderlineIQ

Well this isn't anything approaching the USAPA...

That Law served to sustain national security. This is not a law, but a POLICY initiated by MARXISTS, whose goal is to attack the private markets of the United States.

These people are true believing Progressives; they're fascist of the first order... and they are prying for greater and greater powers... Powers which can only be used to USURP THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL; and all on the premise that they are working for "THE PEOPLE" the collective which does not exist, thus cannot be served, except where they serve the SUM OF THE INDIVIDUALS... and THAT is decidedly NOT possible where one is gathering powers designed to usurp the RIGHTS of those individuals.

Do you have regular LIVE audiences you preach your crap to? Just wunnerin'.

Yeah... Unless you're claiming that you're not actually alive... In which case, please let me know and I'll update the Promos...

Let the record reflect that the member sought not to engage the argument but to disssemble and deflect... the reason being that she had nothing which could potentially contest the argument; so it just boiled down to a distinct lack of options.

OH! And the correct redneck spellin' is: 'Wunderin''... FTR...

Last edited:
Find the other thread here on this topic. I'm tired of you idiots. If you can't find it, ask KittenKoder where it is....:lol:
Sorry thats not how it works, you made a claim back it up.

Now a noob transplant from Hannity is trying to tell us "how it works." Hilarious. :clap2:

Again... the member would LOVE to support her claim, but she simply is not able to do so... So she instead chooses her only option which is to change the subject.

They're Leftist; and that's how they roll...

FEMA camps my ass!

Hmm...
It's Chris...
So...

I'm gonna go with "can't think" PERIOD!

did you bet yourself so you could collect from a bet for the first time ever?

No Nancy I didn't bet myself. But now we see how your bets are made.

I think it's cute that you have a crush on Beck.

come on cowfucker you're the one who bravely came to his defence - it must get lonely out there on the range.....

It's defense dumbass, and I didn't come to his defense, I simply observed you spouting off bullshit without arguing the point that was being made. But hey that's how you nancy boys in Canada roll.

Cowfucker.. hahahahaha ain't heard that since the fourth grade. And no, it's not lonely out here on 2500 acres with two beautiful lakes and a ton of women skinny dipping on a hot August day.

Last edited:
No Nancy I didn't bet myself. But now we see how your bets are made.

I think it's cute that you have a crush on Beck.

come on cowfucker you're the one who bravely came to his defence - it must get lonely out there on the range.....

It's defense dumbass, and I didn't come to his defense, I simply observed you spouting off bullshit without arguing the point that was being made. But hey that's how you nancy boys in Canada roll.

Cowfucker.. hahahahaha ain't heard that since the fourth grade. And no, it's not lonely out here on 2500 acres with two beautiful lakes and a ton of women skinny dipping on a hot August day.

1.wow!....you got me with a spelling mistake. don't make any yourself from now on cause I will call you on it.
2. what bullshit did I spout?
3. that sounds like a 4th grade fantasy.

it's ok that Glenn freaks out about this but he was soooo strangely quiet for the previous 8 years in which the Gov. was listening in on America.......

Quotes

"People are just saying things to stir the pot or to create an audience for themselves. There’s no reality to that. A lot of that is simple grandstanding, making outrageous statements, provocateur Glenn Beck at his best. But I don’t think there’s any reality to it."
-- FOX Whore Juan Tom Williams, trying to sound reasonable at a network of liars and jackals.

I went on the site and didn't see anything these two airheads were talking about? Did someone spoof them as they obviously know little about computers or for that matter anything at all.

There is a law in the universe that if you listen to glenn beck you lose 5 IQ points per show or every half hour. So folks be careful, you may soon be as dumb as he is.

TV Blowhard Barks at Iran: Let’s Hold CNN Accountable
The Mad Corporate World of Glenn Beck | CommonDreams.org
The Daily Doubter: We all owe Douglas Feith an apology

Forum List

Back