Glen Beck vs Big Brother

Assuming that the federal government even CARES about any information it MIGHT glean from Cars.dot, which I don't believe as a collection they do, how many cars have you bought that you wished to hell you had known its history before you bought it? I've had two in the past: A 1977 Mustang that needed the transmission replaced after driving it for six months because my mechanic said "the engine had been under water at one time." The transmission was caked with mud. Another one had been in an extensive wreck which damaged the block, not an item visible to an unsuspecting used-car purchaser. If I had been able to track the serial number, I would have known all that right up front.
Seems like you need a minder to help you with your decisions , Should we take money from the people to pay to protect you from yourself?

Makes no sense. :cuckoo: It's not always necessary to respond to something I say, you know. On that, I shall allow you the LAST WORD--since it often seems so fucking important to you people. :bowdown: Knock yourself out.

I'm a neo con? Tell me what is a neo con?

Please be specific and include evidence to back up your claim.

This should be an easy task for such a superior human being such as yourself. I mean after all I'm just stupid and mentally unbalanced. Right? :cuckoo:

yes but what if you are too stupid and mentally unbalanced for a guy as superior as me to explain it to you?

Your concession is duly noted.

Yes....you win:lol:
just like Neo-Con.

Assuming that the federal government even CARES about any information it MIGHT glean from Cars.dot, which I don't believe as a collection they do, how many cars have you bought that you wished to hell you had known its history before you bought it? I've had two in the past: A 1977 Mustang that needed the transmission replaced after driving it for six months because my mechanic said "the engine had been under water at one time." The transmission was caked with mud. Another one had been in an extensive wreck which damaged the block, not an item visible to an unsuspecting used-car purchaser. If I had been able to track the serial number, I would have known all that right up front.
Seems like you need a minder to help you with your decisions , Should we take money from the people to pay to protect you from yourself?

Makes no sense. :cuckoo: It's not always necessary to respond to something I say, you know. On that, I shall allow you the LAST WORD--since it often seems so fucking important to you people. :bowdown: Knock yourself out.
Thats the second time you have responded in that manner, the posts are clear enough.
Seems like you are deliberately incapable of understanding the written word when it is convenient .

So a Neo-Con, like Wikipedia, can change on a dime. Like building your foundation on sand.

if it suits them.

Let me rephrase my question.

In your own words, can you explain to me what a neo-con is and how you believe I fit that description?

You're the one making the charge, now either defend your charge or concede that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

On a side note:

Or all Canadians as stupid as you are?

So a Neo-Con, like Wikipedia, can change on a dime. Like building your foundation on sand.

if it suits them.

In your own words, can you explain to me what a neo-con is and how you believe I fit that description?

You're the one making the charge, now either defend your charge or concede that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

On a side note:

read the def above then take a look in your mirror after you clean the pus off of it..... other than that I'm not jumping thru any hoops to back up my opinion for a turd like you.

if it suits them.

On a side note:

read the def above then take a look in your mirror after you clean the pus off of it..... other than that I'm not jumping thru any hoops to back up my opinion for a turd like you.

Spoken like a true coward.

if it suits them.

On a side note:

Lone Star, are you trying to justify a Northern border Fence?

On a side note:

Spoken like a true coward.

sounds like you speak from experience.

if it suits them.

On a side note:

i say we need one on the northern border just as much as we need one on the southern
but the southern border should be completed first

beck-brownshirt.jpg

if it suits them.

On a side note:

Well, now that you mention it. It's not a bad idea.

Forum List

Back