Glen Beck vs Big Brother

I went on the site and didn't see anything these two airheads were talking about? Did someone spoof them as they obviously know little about computers or for that matter anything at all.

There is a law in the universe that if you listen to glenn beck you lose 5 IQ points per show or every half hour. So folks be careful, you may soon be as dumb as he is.

TV Blowhard Barks at Iran: Let’s Hold CNN Accountable
The Mad Corporate World of Glenn Beck | CommonDreams.org
The Daily Doubter: We all owe Douglas Feith an apology
are you a car dealer?
no?
then you wouldnt have seen it
moron

Fact of the matter is, we're losing our freedoms by the day. It was bad under Bush, but Obama has taken us to a new low.

Now, even our conversations with friendly neighbors and co-workers are suspect.

What "freedom" have you lost?
1. Freedom from unwarranted search and seizure. Lets just say a friend of mine had his life put on hold for three weeks thanks to the department of homeland security. He's spooked.

2. Freedom to communicate without fear of government reprisal. Need I remind you how the Ohio State Government unconstitutionally attacked Joe the Plumber during the last campaign?

Tip of the iceberg.

3. Freedom to choose my food. California has already banned trans-fats, and it is spreading. Will National Healthcare force people to follow dietary guidelines or have their coverage be revoked, as in the UK?

4. Freedom to smoke in a bar.

5. Freedom to purchase a healthcare plan, if the Health Care Bill passes.

6. Freedom to own media that I purchase, thanks to FCC regulation.

7. Freedom to purchase a gun in my current city.

8. Freedom to carry a weapon.

9. Freedom to use any weapon in self-defense.

And I'm just getting started...
Shit, you cant even own property with out a tithe to the government every year.

Tag renewal tax
City and county property tax
Battery core tax
Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
CDL License Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Dog License Tax
Federal Income Tax
Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel Permit Tax
Gasoline Tax
Hunting License Tax
Inheritance Tax
Inventory Tax
IRS Interest Charges (tax on top of tax),
IRS Penalties (tax on topof tax),
Liquor Tax,
Luxury Tax,
Marriage License Tax,
Medicare Tax,
Property Tax,
Real Estate Tax,
Service charge taxes,
Social Security Tax,
Road Usage Tax (Truckers),
Sales Taxes,
Recreational Vehicle Tax,
School Tax,
State Income Tax,
State Unemployment Tax (SUTA),
Telephone Federal Excise Tax,
Telephone Federal Universal Service Fee Tax,
Telephone Federal, State and Local Surcharge Tax,
Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Tax, Telephone Recurring and Non-recurring Charges Tax,
TelephoneState and Local Tax,
Telephone Usage Charge Tax,
Utility Tax,
Vehicle License Registration Tax,
Vehicle Sales Tax,
Watercraft Registration Tax,
Well Permit Tax,
Workers Compensation Tax.

Glenn Beck is part of the topic and is a crybaby, blabbermouth, coke head and alchoholic. these facts will not change and if you don't want them to be brought up on this thread then I would suggest you leave him out of it and just stick with your Big Brother rant the next time you post a thread.

Jay, you clearly missed the point of my posting, which has nothing to do with Glen Beck. It has everything to do with big brother wanting your personal information.

As for Beck, if he cried because he is so passionate for his country. I have to ask you…What is so wrong with that. Please note…he did this on his radio show not TV.

Okay, so let's review the Glenn Beck allegations, shall we? (May have already been posted but I didn't go back to look).

From Politifact.com
PolitiFact | On Glenn Beck's Fox News program, Guilfoyle claims government's Cash for Clunkers Web site would give government complete access to your home computer

To dissect this one, we have to begin by noting the small amount of truth in their comments. The statement Beck read was on a government Web site for auto dealers, but Guilfoyle twists that into some incorrect claims about the government getting access to individuals.

Here's the true part: The Department of Transportation confirmed the language was on the cars.gov Web site, but on Aug. 3 it was removed. The DOT released this statement to PolitiFact: "A security warning on the CARS.gov dealer support page that stated computers logged into the system were considered property of the Federal Government has been removed. We are working to revise the language. The language was posted on the portion of the website accessible by car dealers and not the general public."

"It would be factually inaccurate to say that any computer that went to cars.gov would become the property of the U.S. government," said Sasha Johnson, a DOT spokeswoman said.

Am I missing something? (here is where you can add one of your insults Maggie. I did that just for you.)

The actual language that was on the website stated that "computers logged onto the system were considered property of the Federal Government".

Then a DOT spokesperson states that "it would be factually inaccurate to say that any computer that went to cars.gov would become the property of the U.S. government".

The actual language says computers would be property of the gov't.; the DOT person says that's wrong.

So, if the original language didn't state that computers logged onto the site would be considered property of the government -as the DOT person claims - then why did they take the language down?

Last edited:
1. Freedom from unwarranted search and seizure. Lets just say a friend of mine had his life put on hold for three weeks thanks to the department of homeland security. He's spooked.

2. Freedom to communicate without fear of government reprisal. Need I remind you how the Ohio State Government unconstitutionally attacked Joe the Plumber during the last campaign?

Tip of the iceberg.

3. Freedom to choose my food. California has already banned trans-fats, and it is spreading. Will National Healthcare force people to follow dietary guidelines or have their coverage be revoked, as in the UK?

Tag renewal tax
Battery core tax
Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
CDL License Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Dog License Tax
Federal Income Tax
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel Permit Tax
Gasoline Tax
Hunting License Tax
Inheritance Tax
Inventory Tax
Liquor Tax,
Luxury Tax,
Marriage License Tax,
Medicare Tax,
Property Tax,
Real Estate Tax,
Service charge taxes,
Social Security Tax,
Sales Taxes,
School Tax,
State Income Tax,
Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Tax, Telephone Recurring and Non-recurring Charges Tax,
Utility Tax,
Vehicle Sales Tax,
Well Permit Tax,
you forgot pet registration

opps, no you didnt

Last edited:
Jay, you clearly missed the point of my posting, which has nothing to do with Glen Beck. It has everything to do with big brother wanting your personal information.

As for Beck, if he cried because he is so passionate for his country. I have to ask you…What is so wrong with that. Please note…he did this on his radio show not TV.

Okay, so let's review the Glenn Beck allegations, shall we? (May have already been posted but I didn't go back to look).

From Politifact.com
PolitiFact | On Glenn Beck's Fox News program, Guilfoyle claims government's Cash for Clunkers Web site would give government complete access to your home computer

To dissect this one, we have to begin by noting the small amount of truth in their comments. The statement Beck read was on a government Web site for auto dealers, but Guilfoyle twists that into some incorrect claims about the government getting access to individuals.

Here's the true part: The Department of Transportation confirmed the language was on the cars.gov Web site, but on Aug. 3 it was removed. The DOT released this statement to PolitiFact: "A security warning on the CARS.gov dealer support page that stated computers logged into the system were considered property of the Federal Government has been removed. We are working to revise the language. The language was posted on the portion of the website accessible by car dealers and not the general public."

"It would be factually inaccurate to say that any computer that went to cars.gov would become the property of the U.S. government," said Sasha Johnson, a DOT spokeswoman said.

Am I missing something?

The actual language that was on the website stated that "computers logged onto the system were considered property of the Federal Government".

Then a DOT spokesperson states that "it would be factually inaccurate to sat that any computer that went to cars.gov would become the property of the U.S. government".

The actual language says computers would be property of the gov't.; the DOT person says that's wrong.

So, if the original language didn't state that computers logged onto the site would be considered property of the government -as the DOT person claims - then why did they take the language down?
maggiemae is a moron

I was screaming about it then. I am screaming about it now. The right used to mock me, and now the left mocks me. My message, however, has been consistent.

Hmm...

I am not part of your monolithic "them."

Unfortunately for rabid partisan morons like yourself, Obama is now president and taking Bush's anti-liberty policies to the next level. Are you gonna be a dupe and celebrate the loss of your liberty, or fight against these policies with me?

I will have to take you on your word that you have been fighting anti-liberty policies. I will join your battle but I won't do it with the help (if that's what you want to call it) of Media whores like Beck. Glenn Beck will take credibility away from the battle and marginalize your set of goals IMO.

If there are so many libertarians (or like-minded folks who ascribe to that philosophy more than either the left or right), then why is it you don't join forces BEFORE a national election? These people always seem to emerge once there's not much that can be done about all the things they continually bitch about.

The growth of government spending is an encroachment of freedom, you just dont feel it yet.
You will.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The economy completely collapsed.

When that happens, the government has to be the demand of last resort, while we re-regulate and recharge demand.

Government spending saved our economy from a second Great Depression!
Oh K.

Seems some of you still don't get it. When Wall Street literally collapsed by the major lending institutions overnight failure, it also led to budget crises in almost all of the 50 states. California was the first, with New York, Florida, Nevada, Illinois, and lastly Arizona (which really is in worse shape than California). And that's just a smattering of what has happened in THIS country. The ripple effect from the follies of the major banks has had a devastating impact globally. There was (is) only one entity that has enough leverage to stop another great depression and that is the United States Government.

Last edited:
YouTube - NoCountry

You know the sad difference, at least I am posting my own work.

(With Midnight's music)

I hope he paid you well, since I know you rely on independent work. But, sadly, your video simply exacerbates another myth. Obama has no intention of "taking away your guns." The other stuff intended to frighten people is just more of the same. Obama didn't create unemployment. Fuel efficient cars are the future of automobiles--get used to it. Cap and trade isn't a done deal, but energy alternatives will be what the PRIVATE INDUSTRY will be investing in.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The economy completely collapsed.

When that happens, the government has to be the demand of last resort, while we re-regulate and recharge demand.

Government spending saved our economy from a second Great Depression!
Oh K.

Seems some of you still don't get it. When Wall Street literally collapsed by the major lending institutions overnight failure, it also led to budget crises in almost all of the 50 states. California was the first, with New York, Forida, Nevada, Illinois, and lastly Arizona (which really is in worse shape than California). And that's just a smattering of what has happened in THIS country. The ripple effect from the follies of the major banks has had a devastating impact globally. There was (is) only one entity that has enough leverage to stop another great depression is the United States Government.
You are smearing several issues into one.
Banking and derivatives and credit services .
State budgets and illegal immigration services .
Government spending and taxation.

Letting the markets work it out, is the reasonable thing to do other wise investment becomes a joke that answer to government printing rather than market forces .

The shoe, when it drops will be far worse then what would have happened after some bankruptcy and reorganization on wall street.

The government played" kick the can" it didn't fix anything it just added inflation to the mix.

Fact of the matter is, we're losing our freedoms by the day. It was bad under Bush, but Obama has taken us to a new low.

Now, even our conversations with friendly neighbors and co-workers are suspect.

Aww, poor Joe and his little fabrications which inspired the investigation. But he also got an apology from the Ohio Inspector General, and now has a nice little lawsuit going against the State, which should keep him unemployed for a while longer as he collects on a defamation of character lawsuit. Wonder if Joe supports tort reform?

Tip of the iceberg.

It's you folks who have such a great desire to take us back a century, so why don't you start by raising a few pigs and making your own lard? That way you can be as fat as you want, your health care insurer will continue your regimen to keep your heart pumping in spite of all that fat surrounding it and your future diabetes under contol.

Those are state laws, not federal.

You still can.

:confused: What exactly are you trying to do?

7, 8, -- Are you a criminal? 9 -- who says you can't?

Tip of the iceberg.

Tag renewal tax
Battery core tax
Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
CDL License Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Dog License Tax
Federal Income Tax
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel Permit Tax
Gasoline Tax
Hunting License Tax
Inheritance Tax
Inventory Tax
Liquor Tax,
Luxury Tax,
Marriage License Tax,
Medicare Tax,
Property Tax,
Real Estate Tax,
Service charge taxes,
Social Security Tax,
Sales Taxes,
School Tax,
State Income Tax,
Utility Tax,
Vehicle Sales Tax,
Well Permit Tax,

So how soon will you be joining other mountain men estranged from the rest of the natives? Do you stupid fools actually believe that the taxes you itemize somehow don't keep the entire machinery of the United States operating? If you don't like it, then leave.

From Politifact.com

Am I missing something? (here is where you can add one of your insults Maggie. I did that just for you.)

Then a DOT spokesperson states that "it would be factually inaccurate to say that any computer that went to cars.gov would become the property of the U.S. government".

I don't believe I ever disputed the fact that the orginal implication was there, and the reason it was taken down was to set people like you straight. Obviously, that was a lost cause. (That was an insult.)

From Politifact.com

Am I missing something?

Then a DOT spokesperson states that "it would be factually inaccurate to sat that any computer that went to cars.gov would become the property of the U.S. government".

maggiemae is a moron

Lost my list already? Heh heh heh...

What's wrong?

You can't offer an intelligent counter argument? Oops.... sorry I forgot who I was talking to....nevermind.

But really why bother responding at all?

yeah....I don't know why you bother. Moo!

Thanks for that response. I had a hundred dollar bet that you'd come back with something stupid, and you did. So again thanks.

As dumb as you are I wouldn't go around making many $100 bets.

Just because you go on and on doesn't make it intelligent. Most of your offerings can be summed up with..."that is an ignorant statement".

Neo cons are constantly suprised they are not taken seriously any more. Against the intelligent background of the current administration you just sound stupid and mentaly unbalanced.

From Politifact.com

I don't believe I ever disputed the fact that the orginal implication was there, and the reason it was taken down was to set people like you straight. Obviously, that was a lost cause. (That was an insult.)

Your Politifact link is bunk, they took it down.

So how soon will you be joining other mountain men estranged from the rest of the natives? Do you stupid fools actually believe that the taxes you itemize somehow don't keep the entire machinery of the United States operating? If you don't like it, then leave.
Why not just shrink government down to a constitutional size?
Do we need to borrow money from china to give to Saudi Arabia and Denmark?
Do we have to tax people to give illegal immigrants food stamp gift cards?
Do we have to be taxed and have funds taken out of the stimulass put aside for nuclear power hijacked into cash for clunkers?

Seems some of you still don't get it. When Wall Street literally collapsed by the major lending institutions overnight failure, it also led to budget crises in almost all of the 50 states. California was the first, with New York, Forida, Nevada, Illinois, and lastly Arizona (which really is in worse shape than California). And that's just a smattering of what has happened in THIS country. The ripple effect from the follies of the major banks has had a devastating impact globally. There was (is) only one entity that has enough leverage to stop another great depression is the United States Government.
You are smearing several issues into one.
Banking and derivatives and credit services .
State budgets and illegal immigration services .
Government spending and taxation.

Letting the markets work it out, is the reasonable thing to do other wise investment becomes a joke that answer to government printing rather than market forces .

The shoe, when it drops will be far worse then what would have happened after some bankruptcy and reorganization on wall street.

The government played" kick the can" it didn't fix anything it just added inflation to the mix.

The two are intrinsically intertwined. When the economy collapsed (banking and derivatives and credit services), it had an immediate impact on small community banks as well as private businesses, big and small, which could no longer rely upon letters of credit to maintain their daily activities, especially payroll. Unemployment followed, which equaled loss of personal income taxes going into state coffers. Property foreclosures meant tremendous losses in property taxes for the states. Then there were the capitalists who lost fortunes, and states lost capital gains taxes.

You can only blame so much of this crisis on government spending, especially state spending which in ordinary circumstances is entirely up to the individual states as to how they balance their budgets.

Your Politifact link is bunk, they took it down.

Still there, sorry. Try this one. Carry on...

Forum List

Back