Glen Beck Domination

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Had this sent to me earlier today - Holy Smokes! I knew Beck's show was enjoying some success, but this is incredible.

His 5:00 pm show easily beats the ratings of MSNBC, CNN, and CNN-HLN COMBINED - and on EVERY NIGHT in September!

Love him or hate him - these are astounding numbers.

____

Glenn Beck Viewership Beats The Combined Competition Every Night In September

Posted on 02 October 2009 by Bill Gorman

Those with any doubt what a good move it was for Fox News to pick up Glenn Beck look no further than the chart below. His average viewership at 5pm exceeded the combined viewership of his three cable news network competitors every night in September. On six nights he had twice the combined viewership.

Glenn Beck Viewership Beats The Combined Competition Every Night In September - TV Ratings, Nielsen Ratings, Television Show Ratings | TVbytheNumbers.com

This proves there are some really dumb american Fox fans out there.

Fox, tell us what to think! Beck is the most brilliant man and we want to believe everything he says.

Fox fans are really dumb sheeple and they are lazy as all hell. They would rather listen and believe the crap spewed by that nut beck rather than do any research. I love how the right is starting to distance themselves from that clown. He is the definition of a right wing loon.

It really doesn't say much for America. Fox lies, Fox fans are idiots. there are a lot of them, but in the big picture, it doesn't matter, look who won in November.

Last edited:

Fox, tell us what to think! Beck is the most brilliant man and we want to believe everything he says.

Fox fans are really dumb sheeple and they are lazy as all hell. They would rather listen and believe the crap spewed by that nut beck rather than do any research. I love how the right is starting to distance themselves from that clown. He is the definition of a right wing loon.

It really doesn't say much for America. Fox lies, Fox fans are idiots. there are a lot of them, but in the big picture, it doesn't matter, look who won in November.

Did the Fox bogeyman scare you again? Maybe you can kiss Obama's butt and make it all better.

Did the Fox bogeyman scare you again? Maybe you can kiss Obama's butt and make it all better.

Way to stay on subject.

:lol: Rep on the way.

If Glenn Beck told me that Santa Claus was coming tonight I would hang my stocking up just before bedtime.

The AutoZona saga continues...

zona-part-troix.jpg

Nice job regurgitating the partisan talking points. Now go do some studying of the demographics, see all the Dems, Indys, Moderates and such who watch FNC.

Also, you're about a year behind the current talking point, which is that the ratings are "rigged" or that Fox is lying about them.

Nice job regurgitating the partisan talking points. Now go do some studying of the demographics, see all the Dems, Indys, Moderates and such who watch FNC.

Also, you're about a year behind the current talking point, which is that the ratings are "rigged" or that Fox is lying about them.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but the ratings are crap for ALL of them though...hardly make the margin of error IMO...

Last edited:

I'd take Glenn Beck's brains over Obama's any day. The mainstream media did nothing but tell us how brilliant Obama is. Well where is the proof? Isn't it unusual we never heard much about his Harvard education? Anyone know of the papers he wrote? And what was his grade point average? This guy was hand picked for the Presidency and is being coached by some powerful people behind the scenes. They all share the same radical ideas. Obama mastered the act of looking to his left and right and reading from his teleprompter. Without it, he is painful to listen to. I find that a bit worrisome. The guy doesn't have a clue. Interesting how Obama was allowed to keep his Blackberry. Wonder who he is chatting with off the record.

As far as Glenn Beck, Obama and his stooges make his job easy. With a little digging you can find a history of video and written documents on Obama and his stooges. It would behoove you to take off the blinders and try listening and you will hear Obama and his stooges speak in their own words what their radical views and goals are. You don't have to be a genius to get the gist of their agenda. But hey, maybe you are on board with what these a-holes want to do to our Country and our freedom.

His 5:00 pm show easily beats the ratings of MSNBC, CNN, and CNN-HLN COMBINED - and on EVERY NIGHT in September!

:lol: But, but, but . . . . it's GLENN BECK!!! :lol:

Good for Glenn for asking questions that so many people have on their minds . . . and that the WH continues to ignore.

Forum List

Back