Glen Beck Domination

Beck/fox demographic...over 50 white, uneducated. Says a lot. His base wont get larger, they are already there.

So sorry.

Most people are driving home from work at 5 pm...

Are you suggesting Becks viewers don't work? :cuckoo:
Who watches television at 5 pm? Anywho...his audience is majority white males over fifty. :lol:

thats_racist_animated.gif

beck-gay.jpg

[SIZE=+1]Glenn Beck - raped interns at Fox News?[/SIZE] [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuKXX-t5De0&feature=related"]Link[/ame]

I think these ratings reflect Americas interest in Beck and some of the crimes he may have commited....kind of like driving by a train wreck and slowing dowm for a looky-loo

Beck dominates the three other cable networks combined.

Remarkable!

Beck/fox demographic...over 50 white, uneducated. Says a lot. His base wont get larger, they are already there.

So sorry.
another one that didnt scroll down

zona the fucking moron, proves me right once again

[SIZE=+1]Glenn Beck - raped interns at Fox News?[/SIZE]

I think these ratings reflect Americas interest in Beck and some of the crimes he may have commited....kind of like driving by a train wreck and slowing dowm for a looky-loo
you are such a fucking liar
you are scum

Beck/fox demographic...over 50 white, uneducated. Says a lot.

It says you're an uneducated 50+ year old white dude...

Nobody here watches more FOXNews than you...

Good luck in extracting your head from Olbermann's rectal cavity, btw...

Olbermann works for fox? By the way, I dont watch fox on television at all, I post when they lie though from the internets.

So sorry.

uneducated? Did you read the stats? those with Bachelors and graduate degrees scored overwhelmingly watched him. He didnt score as well with the less educated.

What a surprise!

So sorry.

uneducated? Did you read the stats? those with Bachelors and graduate degrees scored overwhelmingly watched him. He didnt score as well with the less educated.

What a surprise!
I'd like to see the demographics for the show, not the website.

It seems Ravi is ignoring me so I'll answer my own question which was "how is the information collected?"

It seems it relies on members reporting in. "Every month, millions of people use our audience reports to get crucial measurement insight into website traffic."

Now I'm no genius (although some may disagree) but this doesn't seem to be an accurate and true method of assessing Beck viewers.

Forum List

Back