Lowest-rated show on Fox News outperforms highest-rated show on CNN

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This is great news as far as I am concerned. When you have become the 24/7 anti-Trump network, it is only fitting that you get crushed by your biggest rival.

They should have taken the high road, stuck to their principles and not become a conduit for everything and every one looking to take down the duly elected leader of America. They have fallen drastically.

The least-watched prime time program on Fox News drew more viewers than its most-watched counterpart on CNN.

“Fox News at Night with Shannon Bream” drew an average of 1.5 million viewers in the month of April, according to Nielsen ratings reported by the Conservative Tribune. CNN’s most-watched show, “Anderson Cooper 360,” had an average audience of 1.1 million and placed a distant 24th among cable programs.

Several shows in Fox’s morning and daytime lineups also outperformed “AC360,” including “America’s Newsroom,” “Fox & Friends,” “Outnumbered,” “Your World with Neil Cavuto,” “Happening Now,” “Shepard Smith Reporting,” “Outnumbered Overtime” and “Daily Briefing with Dana Perino.”

It’s the latest bad news for CNN, which saw prime-time viewership decline 17 percent in the first quarter of 2018.

This is great news as far as I am concerned. When you have become the 24/7 anti-Trump network, it is only fitting that you get crushed by your biggest rival.

They should have taken the high road, stuck to their principles and not become a conduit for everything and every one looking to take down the duly elected leader of America. They have fallen drastically.

The least-watched prime time program on Fox News drew more viewers than its most-watched counterpart on CNN.

“Fox News at Night with Shannon Bream” drew an average of 1.5 million viewers in the month of April, according to Nielsen ratings reported by the Conservative Tribune. CNN’s most-watched show, “Anderson Cooper 360,” had an average audience of 1.1 million and placed a distant 24th among cable programs.

Several shows in Fox’s morning and daytime lineups also outperformed “AC360,” including “America’s Newsroom,” “Fox & Friends,” “Outnumbered,” “Your World with Neil Cavuto,” “Happening Now,” “Shepard Smith Reporting,” “Outnumbered Overtime” and “Daily Briefing with Dana Perino.”

It’s the latest bad news for CNN, which saw prime-time viewership decline 17 percent in the first quarter of 2018.
I still flip to CNN for a few minutes in between all their commercials, but they really have given up on reporting news. They obsess over whatever crumb of negative gossip they have heard about Trump that day. I'm really bored about Stormy Daniels' case and I only need to hear about Giuliani's sputterings once.

This is something to take pride in? My dog is better informed than FOX viewers and 2 university studies have confirmed this. Being stupid is not the kind of thing a person should brag about.
read:STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All
Iresemble.jpg

This is something to take pride in? My dog is better informed than FOX viewers and 2 university studies have confirmed this. Being stupid is not the kind of thing a person should brag about.
read:STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All
/----/ I read your link with genuine interest. So what were the questions and acceptable correct answers? Funny how that is not mentioned.
Any passing 5th grader knows that all correct answers are acceptable. For more details contact Fairleigh Dickinson University and/or the University of Maryland. They did the surveys, not me.

It's all on Jeff Zucker. He knows the TV industry inside and out to the point that he also knows his lefty programming initiatives are the reasons his viewing audience is shrinking and tens of millions in ad revenues have disappeared as a result. I don't get it but then I'm not a crazed lefty loon either.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back