Glen Beck Domination

I'd take Glenn Beck's brains over Obama's any day.

You can stop right there. That's all the info we need to know about you.....:cool:

Show me proof of Obama's brilliance. He hasn't achieved any greatness other than being placed in the White House.

Oh and you need to learn how to quote the right person. I am amused that you have Zona quoting what I said.

Last edited:
The AutoZona saga continues...

zona-part-troix.jpg
Could your obsession with her be any more obvious?

Jezus.

Clean up your drool.
It's embarrassing to watch.
you really are too stupid for words
you still havent figured out zona is a guy

Had this sent to me earlier today - Holy Smokes! I knew Beck's show was enjoying some success, but this is incredible.

His 5:00 pm show easily beats the ratings of MSNBC, CNN, and CNN-HLN COMBINED - and on EVERY NIGHT in September!

Love him or hate him - these are astounding numbers.

____

Glenn Beck Viewership Beats The Combined Competition Every Night In September

Posted on 02 October 2009 by Bill Gorman

Those with any doubt what a good move it was for Fox News to pick up Glenn Beck look no further than the chart below. His average viewership at 5pm exceeded the combined viewership of his three cable news network competitors every night in September. On six nights he had twice the combined viewership.

Glenn Beck Viewership Beats The Combined Competition Every Night In September - TV Ratings, Nielsen Ratings, Television Show Ratings | TVbytheNumbers.com

____

One has to just laugh at the libs in here who try to detract from this information - not only did Beck beat out those combined networks' ratings - but on six occassions, he DOUBLED those ratings.

Hey - I don't quite get it myself. I catch Beck on occassion, but those numbers are unbelievable. And the combined ratings of Beck, O'Reilly, and Hannity - WOW.

The Fox domination of cable news is incredible.

This proves there are some really dumb american Fox fans out there.

Fox, tell us what to think! Beck is the most brilliant man and we want to believe everything he says.

Fox fans are really dumb sheeple and they are lazy as all hell. They would rather listen and believe the crap spewed by that nut beck rather than do any research. I love how the right is starting to distance themselves from that clown. He is the definition of a right wing loon.

It really doesn't say much for America. Fox lies, Fox fans are idiots. there are a lot of them, but in the big picture, it doesn't matter, look who won in November.

Yeah.. they are all Fox fans... it has nothing to do with Beck himself.

You do realize that Glenn expects you and all his listeners to do their own research. Unfortunately, you dont. You never even watch the show.

This proves there are some really dumb american Fox fans out there.

Fox, tell us what to think! Beck is the most brilliant man and we want to believe everything he says.

Fox fans are really dumb sheeple and they are lazy as all hell. They would rather listen and believe the crap spewed by that nut beck rather than do any research. I love how the right is starting to distance themselves from that clown. He is the definition of a right wing loon.

It really doesn't say much for America. Fox lies, Fox fans are idiots. there are a lot of them, but in the big picture, it doesn't matter, look who won in November.

Yeah.. they are all Fox fans... it has nothing to do with Beck himself.

You do realize that Glenn expects you and all his listeners to do their own research. Unfortunately, you dont. You never even watch the show.
are you kidding???

zona is Becks biggest fan, wouldnt miss a show

Had this sent to me earlier today - Holy Smokes! I knew Beck's show was enjoying some success, but this is incredible.

His 5:00 pm show easily beats the ratings of MSNBC, CNN, and CNN-HLN COMBINED - and on EVERY NIGHT in September!

____

Those with any doubt what a good move it was for Fox News to pick up Glenn Beck look no further than the chart below. His average viewership at 5pm exceeded the combined viewership of his three cable news network competitors every night in September. On six nights he had twice the combined viewership.

Glenn Beck Viewership Beats The Combined Competition Every Night In September - TV Ratings, Nielsen Ratings, Television Show Ratings | TVbytheNumbers.com

____

One has to just laugh at the libs in here who try to detract from this information - not only did Beck beat out those combined networks' ratings - but on six occassions, he DOUBLED those ratings.

Hey - I don't quite get it myself. I catch Beck on occassion, but those numbers are unbelievable. And the combined ratings of Beck, O'Reilly, and Hannity - WOW.

I find it even more incredible that he is drawing such a huge audience at 5p.m. Tough time slot on a good day.

____

It doesn't surprise me a bit, Contrary to what the libtards like to spew the American people are thristy for the truth that's why Beck is so successful. Same with O'Reilly Factor, they have been number 1 for many years.

____

It doesn't surprise me a bit, Contrary to what the libtards like to spew the American people are thristy for the truth that's why Beck is so successful. Same with O'Reilly Factor, they have been number 1 for many years.

Because no one has ever gone broke underestimating the taste of the American public.

Jerry Springer makes oodles of money too.

____

____

I find it even more incredible that he is drawing such a huge audience at 5p.m. Tough time slot on a good day.

Very true. To have these consistently huge numbers day in and day out - Beck's numbers are astounding. And that 3-hour time block of Beck-O'Reilly, and Hannity even more so.

Their collective advertising revenue must be very strong...

____

Because no one has ever gone broke underestimating the taste of the American public.

Jerry Springer makes oodles of money too.
Spinger. :lol: That freak show got a couple million viewers daily.

Some of the audience is likely the same as Beck's.

Hell, some of the guests are likely the same.

____

Very true. To have these consistently huge numbers day in and day out - Beck's numbers are astounding. And that 3-hour time block of Beck-O'Reilly, and Hannity even more so.

Their collective advertising revenue must be very strong...

____

Most people are driving home from work at 5 pm...

____

Are you suggesting Becks viewers don't work? :cuckoo:

____

Are you suggesting Becks viewers don't work? :cuckoo:
Who watches television at 5 pm? Anywho...his audience is majority white males over fifty. :lol:

Forum List

Back