Glad to be a part of usmb

yeo

Your Executive Orders
Nov 9, 2013
Staten Island, NY
Hello. My Name is Vic Debs. I am a retired teacher who worked in the NYC public school system for 22 years. I have written numerous baseball books, including, They Kept Me Loyal to the Yankees (Rutledge Hill Press, 1993) and That was Part Of Baseball Then (McFarland, 2002). XXXX I am interested in politics but am concerned about the direction this country has been taking for the past 40 years, particularly the last five.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. My Name is Vic Debs. I am a retired teacher who worked in the NYC public school system for 22 years. I have written numerous baseball books, including, They Kept Me Loyal to the Yankees (Rutledge Hill Press, 1993) and That was Part Of Baseball Then (McFarland, 2002). XXXX I am interested in politics but am concerned about the direction this country has been taking for the past 40 years, particularly the last five.

Welcome. :eusa_angel:

They won't allow you to link to a commercial site here so you might want to delete that before a mod sees it. I'm amazed you taught in the NYC school system and aren't a hard-core leftist. I'm a Detroit Tiger fan since 1959 and have hated the Yankees since day one...it's part of the Detroit genetic code. During the classic fight for the 1961 pennant, I caught a pop foul behind the Tiger dugout when Whitey Ford was on the mound. Each Tiger he K'd he'd look over at Clete Boyer and smirk. So I waited until his back was turned and winged my ball at him....just missed his head....the fans hid me from the usher that saw it and then gave me a nice little round of "attaboys" for my effort. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome !!!!

Right, right, turn off the lights
We're gonna lose our minds tonight
What's the deal, yeo?
I love when it's all too much
5 a.m. turn the radio up
Where's the rock 'n roll?

Party crasher, penny snatcher
Call me up if you're a gangsta
Don't be fancy, just get dancy
Why so serious?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjVNlG5cZyQ]P!nk - Raise Your Glass - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back