Give 'em hell, Howard!

Simple opinions from a simple mind.

he just had to repeat his mantra is all.....otherwise he would have been working on his next book......"How To Masturbate With Your Left Hand,Without Your Right Hand Knowing About It".....

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

for you yes it does.....notice how you left real quick that thread about the 3 books you supposedly wrote.....you were unable to come up with more bullshit after the questions put to you were getting to close for comfort.....so you bailed....lying sack of shit...

It is simple.

National health insurance works well. Having 150 different for profit insurance companies doesn't work well. That's why we pay TWICE as much per capita for healthcare as the rest of the industrialized world. That is also why our corporations can't compete with companies in other countries that don't have to pay for their employees healthcare.

yadda,yadda,yadda......

he just had to repeat his mantra is all.....otherwise he would have been working on his next book......"How To Masturbate With Your Left Hand,Without Your Right Hand Knowing About It".....

for you yes it does.....notice how you left real quick that thread about the 3 books you supposedly wrote.....you were unable to come up with more bullshit after the questions put to you were getting to close for comfort.....so you bailed....lying sack of shit...

Bailed?

I'm right here.

Bailed?

I'm right here.

haven't answered any of questions, though, have you fuckstain?

Wouldn't it be an incredible twist of fate, if a large snow storm in DC rushed the health care vote and it failed?

Wouldn't it be an incredible twist of fate, if a large snow storm in DC rushed the health care vote and it failed?

Forget the vote.

Go to reconciliation, pass the public option.

We didn't elect Joe Lieberman president.

I'm sure you're specifically referencing tort reform for malpractice, but in fact, the cost of malpractice insurance (although it has risen right along with the rising cost of actual treatment), it still only represents under 3% of the total cost of private health care AND the malpractice insurance rates vary greatly geographically. All things being relative, however, it's high in Miami, for example, but then again the medical profession's earnings are far greater in Miami than other more rural areas.

So this is an excuse to just ignore tort reform?

Some sort of cap does need to be included. But to listen to the RWNM, you'd think the lawyers were the sole reason for the high cost of health care. Not true.

I didn't see that....what they were saying is any savings we can get to lower the cost of this entitlement program is a GOOD THING. The Democrats...especially Pelosi...basically shut the Republicans out COMPLETELY from adding any amendments to the House Bill.

That's just silly. The percentage of GDP spent on healthcare is MUCH HIGHER in the United States than any other country in the world.

But lets get down to the nuts and bolts. How do other countries do a better job of providing healthcare to everyone and limiting costs at the same time?

They negotiate drug prices on behalf of patients. Lower costs.

They have free medical schools, so there are more doctors per capita than we have. Greater supply, lower costs.

They provide a government option to compete with the private insurance companies. More competition, lower costs.

They limit medical liability, so doctors don't have to practice defensive medicine. Lower liability, lower costs.

In the case of single payer systems like Canada, the administrative costs are much less because they don't have to pay admin costs for150 different for profit insurance companies. Less overhead, lower costs.

And lastly, because they have systems that cover everyone, people don't overuse the emergency room, which is the most expensive healthcare of all. Less emergency room visits, lower costs.

Of course none of this takes into account the horrible costs to society our system brings. Medical bankruptcies, delayed care, and the fact that our companies are less competitive in the world market, because of high healthcare costs born by employers. Our system is morally wrong and very destructive to our society.

Some wonderful ideas there Chris. The Republicans suggested several of them in their plan, but the Democrats rejected them.

And the Democrats suggested several of them in their plan, but the Republicans rejected them.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....IDIOT.

The Republicans control Congress right????:cuckoo:

Bailed?

I'm right here.

Well...Well...Well Looks like we have a bullshit artist in our midst. I supposed you are a veteran and won the Medal of Honor too.....:cuckoo: :booze:

Chris the Brits have a dual system as well. Always have had. It works great if you have money of you don't it sucks you wait in line for days.

In France once you exceed about 65 the amount and type of care you can get unless of course you are a high ranking government officla or some third world dignitary is increasingly limited as you age.

In essence you haven't a clue what the hell you are talking about. All you've got is a bunch of retarded left wing talking points.

Bailed?

I'm right here.

you know what thread i am talking about asshole.....when the questions came you bailed from that thread...which told everyone there....you did not write no 3 books....

Bailed?

I'm right here.

Well...Well...Well Looks like we have a bullshit artist in our midst. I supposed you are a veteran and won the Medal of Honor too.....:cuckoo: :booze:

Chrissy CLAIMS to have written 3 books,all published,when 3-4 posters started hitting him with questions he could not answer....we never saw him again in that thread

I kinda figured that guy was full of shit. You see the type all the time from the left...fake vets, fake authors, fake...whatevers...I just don't understand why some people lie about their accomplishments...they think it boosts their credibility but they always get found out.

Bailed?

I'm right here.

you know what thread i am talking about asshole.....when the questions came you bailed from that thread...which told everyone there....you did not write no 3 books....

PM me your phone number. I will call you with the info.

Bailed?

I'm right here.

PM me your phone number. I will call you with the info.

why dont you PM me the info....if true,i will defend your claim,without revealing anything as per your wishes,and maybe have a little more respect for you....

"I know what I'm talking about. This is my life's work..."
Howard Dean

This is 15 minutes long, but well worth watching. We cannot pass a health care reform bill just to get one done.

Morning Joe

Remember when the GOPers were beside themselves with glee when Dean was selected to head the DNC?

Because how could someone who gave us a silly five second soundbite that was played into oblivion on rightwing talk radio ever be a threat to the GOP?

Now after getting their asses kicked by Dean in two elections, whose laughing now?

Howard Dean

This is 15 minutes long, but well worth watching. We cannot pass a health care reform bill just to get one done.

Morning Joe

Remember when the GOPers were beside themselves with glee when Dean was selected to head the DNC?

Because how could someone who gave us a silly five second soundbite that was played into oblivion on rightwing talk radio ever be a threat to the GOP?

Now after getting their asses kicked by Dean in two elections, whose laughing now?

Most of China, Japan, Russia, Brazil, Saudi Arabia and Venezuela.

Howard Dean

Morning Joe

Most of China, Japan, Russia, Brazil, Saudi Arabia and Venezuela.

They've been laughing ever since Bush greatly improves their standing (and coffers) with his stupid ass wars. Of course, you need to add Iran in there as well.

Forum List

Back