Give 'em hell, Howard!

you know what thread i am talking about asshole.....when the questions came you bailed from that thread...which told everyone there....you did not write no 3 books....

PM me your phone number. I will call you with the info.

why dont you PM me the info....if true,i will defend your claim,without revealing anything as per your wishes,and maybe have a little more respect for you....

Quite frankly, I couldn't care less what you think.

Remember when the GOPers were beside themselves with glee when Dean was selected to head the DNC?

Because how could someone who gave us a silly five second soundbite that was played into oblivion on rightwing talk radio ever be a threat to the GOP?

Now after getting their asses kicked by Dean in two elections, whose laughing now?

Most of China, Japan, Russia, Brazil, Saudi Arabia and Venezuela.

They've been laughing ever since Bush greatly improves their standing (and coffers) with his stupid ass wars. Of course, you need to add Iran in there as well.

Bush almost destroyed America.

We have a long way to come back.

Bush almost destroyed America.

We have a long way to come back.

:lol:

you just have to laugh at the left wing hacks who claim bush "almost" ruined america....

Only an idiot would deny it.

you don't even realize how pathetic saying "he almost" destroyed america is.....

thats what is funny......you ignore how well the economy was doing up until the widely predicted collapse in late 2007.....so you want to blame bush for "almost" destroying" the economy, yet ignoring that while he was president the DOW was the highest ever, and land values were.....you only whine and bitch because it was a bubble like clinton had.....except clinton left right before it burst....

your dishonesty is amusing

PM me your phone number. I will call you with the info.

why dont you PM me the info....if true,i will defend your claim,without revealing anything as per your wishes,and maybe have a little more respect for you....

Quite frankly, I couldn't care less what you think.

well than FUCK YOU you goddam phony fuck...published Author my ass....the only thing you have ever written is the Bull Shit you post here...

Last edited:
:lol:

you just have to laugh at the left wing hacks who claim bush "almost" ruined america....

you don't even realize how pathetic saying "he almost" destroyed america is.....

thats what is funny......you ignore how well the economy was doing up until the widely predicted collapse in late 2007.....so you want to blame bush for "almost" destroying" the economy, yet ignoring that while he was president the DOW was the highest ever, and land values were.....you only whine and bitch because it was a bubble like clinton had.....except clinton left right before it burst....

Iraq will ultimately end up costing us almost a trillion dollars.

And Bush was asleep at the switch on the economy.

Yes, Bush was a disaster.

you almost made a smart post....

saying bush "almost" destroyed america is nothing but a hack comment

annnnnnnd.....you expected what from Priss?

Not at all.

Iraq will end up costing us a trillion.

He did nothing while the derivative bubble destroyed the economy, and his foreign policy did nothing but create enemies.

The only thing that saved us was TARP and the election of Obama.

Not at all.

Iraq will end up costing us a trillion.

He did nothing while the derivative bubble destroyed the economy, and his foreign policy did nothing but create enemies.

The only thing that saved us was TARP and the election of Obama.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
PBS Frontline: The Warning -- How Greenspan, Summers & Rubin Conspired To Silence Derivatives Whistleblower Brooksley Born - Home - The Daily Bail

No, I'm through with writing books.

I love my job!

Good, cause its hard to read what the author wrote with your scribblings all over the pages. So how is that CIA spy job going Mr. Plame?

Have you been drinking?

Defaulting to the old deflection technique (yawn). To answer your question, I don't drink. Not because I can't, just because I choose not to. I'm sorry I was supposed to keep that spy thing quiet. :eusa_shhh: Hey, at least I didn't say Mr. Wilson.

Forum List

Back