Man made Climate change solution

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Maybe something like this
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Dpyjvo3XWk[/ame]

COPENHAGEN — U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has announced that the United States is prepared to join other rich countries in raising $100 billion in yearly climate financing for poor countries by 2020.

The announcement could give a boost to deadlocked climate talks which have faltered over disputes between rich and poor countries over emissions cuts and climate financing.

Clinton says that the financing is contingent on world leaders reaching a broader climate pact at the U.N. talks in Copenhagen.

She says the deal must include all major economies, meaningful actions to cut greenhouse gas emissions and a system to ensure all parties' actions are transparent.

Clinton says "$100 billion is a lot. It can have tangible effects."

Nah... it's not about wealth redistribution :rolleyes:

And how long has that been a conservative policy?

Because you are aware that some of the biggest donors here are led by conservatives, right?

And you aware that by far the majority of conservative politicians accept the reality of climate change, right?

So then what exactly is your point?

Because you are aware that some of the biggest donors here are led by conservatives, right?

And you aware that by far the majority of conservative politicians accept the reality of climate change, right?

You cannot name a single conservative who believes in man made global warming.

Fitnah -

Name 1? I could name a 100!

Honestly - what ARE you talking about?

Have you heard of John McCain? Sakorzy? Angela Merkel? Alex Stubb?

I can post name after name after name here, but surely you have to be kidding?

Fitnah -

Provide sources for the 100 conservatives that believe global warming is man-made.

Difference between 'climate change' as it has been a cyclical part of the Earth for eons, and 'man made climate change' which is a hoax about wealth redistribution...

Fitnah -

Progressive globalist are not conservatives .

FTR for the last 11 years we have not observed any increase in global temperatures. Fact is the warmest year recorded globally was not in 2008 or 2007, but in 1998.

Forum List

Back