Giuliani: Stormy Daniels may not be the only woman Trump shagged and hushed

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
The Washington Post is reporting Rudolph Giuliani has admitted that there may be other women besides Stormy Daniels who were paid off by Michael Cohen for Trump.

upload_2018-5-6_12-36-57.gif

Giuliani: It is possible Michael Cohen paid off other women for Trump

Uh, ... duh?

I think everyone already knows that. And it's still not our business. I think Trump has proven that he can do pretty much whatever he wants, up to and including rape and murder, and get away with it. At least, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Trump was openly a rapist murderer and his supporters still stood behind him.

Trump is living proof that the United States is actually little better than backwater, third-world nations where corruption rules the day and the law changes in its application depending on who you are.

I don't care. I voted against him, and I don't give two shits, unless he hurt them or broke some law.

We know what he is, and he's not the only one who's like that. Especially in DC, fer fuck's sake.

Our politics are like a fucking National Enquirer issue at this point, and our partisans are like little old ladies gossiping at the hair salon.

Uh, ... duh?

I think everyone already knows that. And it's still not our business. I think Trump has proven that he can do pretty much whatever he wants, up to and including rape and murder, and get away with it. At least, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Trump was openly a rapist murderer and his supporters still stood behind him.

Trump is living proof that the United States is actually little better than backwater, third-world nations where corruption rules the day and the law changes in its application depending on who you are.

Trump had sex, not rape or murder. Is sex against the law now?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Uh, ... duh?

I didn't say he raped or murdered anyone. I'm convinced that, if he did, and there was damning evidence of it, his supporters would just call it fake news, or make other excuses, and he would get away with it.

President Trump quite literally does not get held to account for anything. With his behavior, he couldn't hold a job at Burger King, yet somehow it's considered acceptable for our president to act like a baboon.

Last edited:
I don't care. I voted against him, and I don't give two shits, unless he hurt them or broke some law.

We know what he is, and he's not the only one who's like that. Especially in DC, fer fuck's sake.

Our politics are like a fucking National Enquirer issue at this point, and our partisans are like little old ladies gossiping at the hair salon.
and who made it that way?

REPUBLICANS.... trying to embarrass Bill Clinton

before Clinton, marital affairs of presidents were mum....whisperings but never the mainstream media....

KARMA can be a bitch, eh?

Uh, ... duh?

in some states, including New York, Adultery is a crime....in NY it is a class B misdemeanor....in a place like Wisconsin it is a class 1 Felony....

What states is it illegal to commit adultery?

Massachusetts, Idaho, Oklahoma, Michigan, and Wisconsin consider adultery a felony, while in the other states it is a misdemeanor. It is a Class B misdemeanor in New York and Utah, and a Class I felony in Wisconsin. Penalties vary from a $10 fine (Maryland) to four years in prison (Michigan).

Is Adultery a Crime in New York? ... Section 255.17 of the state penal law states, “A person is guilty of adultery when he engages in sexual intercourse with another person at a time when he has a living spouse, or the other person has a living spouse. Adultery is a class B misdemeanor.”Mar 21, 2008

The Washington Post is reporting Rudolph Giuliani has admitted that there may be other women besides Stormy Daniels who were paid off by Michael Cohen for Trump.

View attachment 192154

Once again the fake news media gets it wrong...Giuliani said Cohen may have paid out money for Trump before (not necessarily related to woman) but as Trump's legal representative Cohen had carte blanche to spend money in Trump's favor as he saw fit...lying media is unhinged....

and who made it that way?

REPUBLICANS.... trying to embarrass Bill Clinton

before Clinton, marital affairs of presidents were mum....whisperings but never the mainstream media....

KARMA can be a bitch, eh?
Yes, agreed.

Of course, that doesn't mean the Democrats have to behave the same way.

But then, as I always say, the two ends can be very similar in their behaviors.

Both ends must be so proud of that fact.

View attachment 192154

Once again the fake news media gets it wrong...Giuliani said Cohen may have paid out money for Trump before (not necessarily related to woman) but as Trump's legal representative Cohen had carte blanche to spend money in Trump's favor as he saw fit...lying media is unhinged....
Karen McDougal..... if he doesn't pay, then he has his buddies or lawyers pay the women off....

Rudy would not have said what he said, if other women were not involved with payoffs.....

There was no need to mention "other" payoffs that might have occurred.... it appears to me that Giuliani was breaking the ice....letting us know, more revelations were to come....and ''they'' are normal doings for a billionaire trying to cover his ass....

Uh, ... duh?

It's also a shining example of TV culture, where emotion and self-delusion rule the day.

There is also a tell tale sign that there are many more women the president has paid off....

In the non disclosure agreement, of Stormy Daniels, it states in a part of it, that she can not discuss any pregnancies or results of paternity tests.

She was never pregnant with Trump's child.

the one possible reason for this to be in the non disclosure agreement that Cohen used for Trump and Stormy, is if Cohen was using a STANDARD NON DISCLOSURE form that cohen created to cover all "possibilities" of ALL the different women cohen was dealing with to cover up the president's actions....and he would not have to rewrite all the non disclosure agreements each time another woman popped up.... so he had the paternity and pregnancy as part of his "standard" form that he used.

Stormy's NDA was from 2015, ten years after their night of adultery. she did not get pregnant, and didn't try to claim such, ever.

so, the NDA had no need to discuss paternity or pregnancy.....why did it? My explanation above, is the only thing I can think of as far as the reason for it being in Stormy's NDA.

View attachment 192154

...as Trump's legal representative Cohen had carte blanche to spend money in Trump's favor as he saw fit....

--- which means that, in doing so he's acting as Rump's agent. So when he pays somebody off to keep quiet so as to not disrupt his boss' election, it's a world of campaign finance law oopsie.

View attachment 192154

...as Trump's legal representative Cohen had carte blanche to spend money in Trump's favor as he saw fit....

--- which means that, in doing so he's acting as Rump's agent. So when he pays somebody off to keep quiet so as to not disrupt his boss' election, it's a world of campaign finance law oopsie.
Donald-Trump-Quotes-14.png

Uh, ... duh?

BINGO! I knew you were a piece of shit leftist, not an American.

Forum List

Back