The Democrats white man problem

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
As a left leaning Independent, I tend to vote Democrat more than Republican, but it's high time the Democrats face a very unpleasant issue:

From the 40's to the 80's, my father was a working class, blue collar, pro union Democrat. The kind of guy the Democratic lawmakers could count on for their vote. Enter the Reagan revolution, and the landscape began to change. Democratic strategists began to take guys like my father for granted. Democrats began their feminist friendly, gay friendly, immigrant friendly, entitlement friendly, minority friendly march to the present day. Reaching out to these groups is all well and good up to a point, but in doing so, the Democratic party has allowed their once strong core of support to drift away. Today the working class white male feels like little more than an afterthought in the Democratic party. Democratic lawmakers and strategists had better find a way to reverse this exodus, or their problems will only get worse.

The math is clear: Democrats need to win more working-class white votes

Working class whites are the demographic that the democrats are working to replace.

Working class whites are the demographic that the democrats are working to replace.

That's going a bit too far I think, but the Democrats have a lot of work to do if they want to win back the white male vote.

Bill, white males are not an afterthought to the Democrats. It is the most hated group on their list. White males are thought of all the time on the left. They are obsessed with thinking about white males, none of it good.

Mark

This is retarded.

We are supposed to be AGAINST identity politics. The last thing I want is for anyone to start appealing directly to my "group".

I don't give a fuck about "white males". I care about fairness. I care about equal opportunity, at least insofar as it's possible.

The democrats do not need to appeal to white males. They need to stop making everything about race and gender, period. It matters. But it was clear to me that the democratic strategy in 2016 was to divide white males from everyone else, throw them away, and focus exclusively on women and minorities by making everything a race or gender issue and subtly (and sometimes not so subtly) hinting that white men are the "bad guys". It clearly backfired. Maybe women just don't hate men as much as they thought.

Last edited:

That's going a bit too far I think, but the Democrats have a lot of work to do if they want to win back the white male vote.

She didn't go far enough. The government schools are teaching whites in general to hate their own race and white males in particular to hate their gender. This didn't happen overnight....the 60's hippies had a plan to take over the media and government schools and pulled it off. Not only could they turn out obedient voters, but manipulate American history and her heroes into villains. These kids were taught religion was a hoax instead of global warming and that communism made for a much easier journey through life than free enterprise. Told them reefer was fine knowing it made them lazy and susceptible to their hairbrain ideas. Taught them queers are normal and interracial dating was preferred. And white girls ended up beat up, knocked up, and dependent on the government. Look at our society....$21T in debt, divided into warring tribes, now trying to bring down a duly elected President with rumor and innuendo. In other words, the left don't want any males in charge, much less white males or statutes saluting them for building a country that tolerated the leftists crazy ideas. They don't hate the military so much as they want that money the Pentagon gets. They've deluded themselves into thinking our enemies will come around if we stop being imperialist warmongers. And the kids believe it because they were never taught the true stories. Understand this....the democrat leaders don't believe a word of it...they're in it for the power and the money and couldn't care less about the damage they're doing to our people and institutions. And for that, they should pay with their lives on the gallows.

She didn't go far enough. The government schools are teaching whites in general to hate their own race and white males in particular to hate their gender. This didn't happen overnight....the 60's hippies had a plan to take over the media and government schools and pulled it off. Not only could they turn out obedient voters, but manipulate American history and her heroes into villains. These kids were taught religion was a hoax instead of global warming and that communism made for a much easier journey through life than free enterprise. Told them reefer was fine knowing it made them lazy and susceptible to their hairbrain ideas. Taught them queers are normal and interracial dating was preferred. And white girls ended up beat up, knocked up, and dependent on the government Look at our society....$21T in debt, divided into warring tribes, now trying to bring down a duly elected President with rumor and innuendo. In other words, the left don't want any males in charge, much less white males or statutes saluting them for building a country that tolerated the leftists crazy ideas. They don't hate the military so much as they want that money the Pentagon gets. They've deluded themselves into thinking our enemies will come around if we stop being imperialist warmongers. And the kids believe it because they were never taught the true stories. Understand this....the democrat leaders don't believe a word of it...they're in it for the power and the money and couldn't care less about the damage they're doing to our people and institutions. And for that, they should pay with their lives on the gallows.

You're nuts, dude.

She didn't go far enough. The government schools are teaching whites in general to hate their own race and white males in particular to hate their gender. This didn't happen overnight....the 60's hippies had a plan to take over the media and government schools and pulled it off. Not only could they turn out obedient voters, but manipulate American history and her heroes into villains. These kids were taught religion was a hoax instead of global warming and that communism made for a much easier journey through life than free enterprise. Told them reefer was fine knowing it made them lazy and susceptible to their hairbrain ideas. Taught them queers are normal and interracial dating was preferred. And white girls ended up beat up, knocked up, and dependent on the government Look at our society....$21T in debt, divided into warring tribes, now trying to bring down a duly elected President with rumor and innuendo. In other words, the left don't want any males in charge, much less white males or statutes saluting them for building a country that tolerated the leftists crazy ideas. They don't hate the military so much as they want that money the Pentagon gets. They've deluded themselves into thinking our enemies will come around if we stop being imperialist warmongers. And the kids believe it because they were never taught the true stories. Understand this....the democrat leaders don't believe a word of it...they're in it for the power and the money and couldn't care less about the damage they're doing to our people and institutions. And for that, they should pay with their lives on the gallows.

You're nuts, dude.

"dude"? I explained your problem to you but you don't believe you have a problem...you just want the left to come up with new tricks to lure white males back into their coven. I'm a Viet combat veteran, boy. My eyes have seen what true communism is and how it rules it's victims. I was taught about the true America in the public schools in the 1950's when we'd just come out of a war against fascism. I've watched what's been done to my country and you sit there and tell me I'm "nuts". Fine...keep buying their bullshit but know that electing Trump was the first shot over the communist bow in our America and if they succeed in bringing him down, there will be a full-scale civil war....a shooting war and we will win it handily. If you choose to join your comrades on those gallows, so be it.

You're nuts, dude.

"dude"? I explained your problem to you but you don't believe you have a problem...you just want the left to come up with new tricks to lure white males back into their coven. I'm a Viet combat veteran, boy. My eyes have seen what true communism is and how it rules it's victims. I was taught about the true America in the public schools in the 1950's when we'd just come out of a war against fascism. I've watched what's been done to my country and you sit there and tell me I'm "nuts". Fine...keep buying their bullshit but know that electing Trump was the first shot over the communist bow in our America and if they succeed in bringing him down, there will be a full-scale civil war....a shooting war and we will win it handily. If you choose to join your comrades on those gallows, so be it.

Most people just want an even playing field. Some go a little too far in their pursuit of it. Others are actually the insidious weasels that you seem to believe they all are, but most people who care about these things just want fairness. And let's face it; white guys have had it better than everyone else for quite a long time, possibly with the exception of the last few decades, where I think it has pretty much evened out (in terms of equal opportunity).

You went off the deep end long ago.

Most people just want an even playing field. Some go a little too far in their pursuit of it. Others are actually the insidious weasels that you seem to believe they all are, but most people who care about these things just want fairness. And let's face it; white guys have had it better than everyone else for quite a long time, possibly with the exception of the last few decades, where I think it has pretty much evened out (in terms of equal opportunity).

Me and my kind are who you'll deal with if you ignore more "reasonable" requests to end your attacks on the American way of life. Turn the schools back into places a child can learn the truth and be proud to be whatever color they are and to be an American. Turn the media back into truth-tellers instead of propaganda arms of the Ratocrats. Get the fuck off welfare and earn a living and raise your children to believe in God and do the right thing always. We're ready to hang every fucking one of you so you best be quick in telling the others who's in the treeline if they don't heed our warnings.

You're nuts, dude.

Considering we built this country I dont think it's to much to ask that we get a fair shake.
And the attacks on the white male is hardly a fair shake.

You're nuts, dude.

Considering we built this country I dont think it's to much to ask that we get a fair shake.

How are "we" not getting a fair shake? What is being denied you on account of your being white and male? Other than maybe a membership at Curves or some other bullshit no man would want anyway.

Me and my kind are who you'll deal with if you ignore more "reasonable" requests to end your attacks on the American way of life. Turn the schools back into places a child can learn the truth and be proud to be whatever color they are and to be an American. Turn the media back into truth-tellers instead of propaganda arms of the Ratocrats. Get the fuck off welfare and earn a living and raise your children to believe in God and do the right thing always. We're ready to hang every fucking one of you so you best be quick in telling the others who's in the treeline if they don't heed our warnings.
QUOTE) What exactly is the American way of life?

You're nuts, dude.

How are "we" not getting a fair shake? What is being denied you on account of your being white and male? Other than maybe a membership at Curves or some other bullshit no man would want anyway.

Affirmative action is hardly playing fair.
The person with the best qualifications should get the job or scholarship,not because of your skin color.

You're nuts, dude.

The person with the best qualifications should get the job or scholarship,not because of your skin color.

Affirmative actions has been pretty much irrelevant for a while now. Look it up.

Affirmative actions has been pretty much irrelevant for a while now. Look it up.

How about you post a link?

Have you seen congress ? It’s still mostly white males . Dems included .

Yes they did take the white guys for granted . They need to get back to working man / union roots and not take the GOP bait on fringe issues.

If there is any privledge it's because it has been earned
Nothing has been bestowed on any white people. What has been bestowed upon black people is a lousy freakin attitude that they are owed.
Democrats cater to the needy finger pointers because liberal policies appease the "done been wronged" mentality

Forum List

Back