Giuliani sexual abuse accuser has tapes....and they are embarrassing

You silly, diseased rodents are a scream... you're good with cutting off a 3-year old's weiner, but don't talk about tits with an adult.

You're not doing much for the stereotype that all marxists are sub-human scum.

We more decency in our government....

decency 99w.jpg

Yes, having once cleaned up NYC making it a respectable place to live and visit.....enforcing the law....all those things jimboliar and surada hate.

The fool turned down 90 million cash in direct aid to victims in NYC.

Ashley Biden's diary.

No wonder the Feds prosecuted those who obtained it. Really? Feds prosecuting someone for having another person's diary? In this case, yes. Corrupt as hell Garland DOJ/FBI.

Poor Rudy is having a pretty tough week. He is named as co-conspirator one in the latest trump indictment. He is getting ready to lose his law license. He is facing law suits from the two poll workers in Georgia and even admitted saying inflamatory things about them. And now he is shown to be nothing more than a drunken pervert. And he wanted to be trump's AG?

What a man that Rudy is!

Anyone who likes big titties is alright with me. I want to shower with Biden's daughter too, now that she has big ol' titties and she's of legal age.

I couldn't find a picture of Ashley Biden's titties, but I did find Ashley James.

Close enough.

ashley.jpg

Last edited:
What a man that Rudy is!

Anyone who likes big titties is alright with me. I want to shower with Biden's daughter too, now that she has big ol' titties and she's of legal age.

I couldn't find a picture of Ashley Biden's titties, but I did find Ashley James.

Close enough.

View attachment 810592
Ah.....here come the MAGAts....next up, Hunter's dick pics.

Forum List

Back