Giuliani sexual abuse accuser has tapes....and they are embarrassing

Jean Carrol had a jury of her, and Trump peers assert that Trump more likely than not, did indeed sexually assault her. Then a judge in response to a ludicrous defamation lawsuit said the same. So again. Why are woman having "rape fantasies", when juries, judges, not to mention tapes tell they are telling the truth?

I understand partisanship. I don't understand why someone would willingly admit they are willing to ignore basic facts about SEXUAL ABUSE in defense of it. Basic decency seems a terrible price to pay over political preference.
CARROLL: I think most people think of rape as being sexy.
COOPER: Let's take a short break --
CARROLL: They think of the fantasies

A rape? At Bergdorf Goodman?? Sounds Familiar!

5e595039a9f40c053f32e232

"Roleplay took place in the dressing room at Bergdorf's. While she was trying lingerie, I would burst in."

A rape? At Bergdorf Goodman?? Sounds Familiar!

5e595039a9f40c053f32e232

"Roleplay took place in the dressing room at Bergdorf's. While she was trying lingerie, I would burst in."
Oh goody. Let's take a part of a cross-examination. Remove all context. Then simply assert that that's what happened. It would be funny if you wouldn't be trying to justify sexual assault.

Carrol said she was raped. She had 2 witnesses who testified that they were told at the time. They had witnesses testify that her description of the store at the time was accurate and that that department on the day she described was often unmanned. She further had a psychiatrist testify that she showed sign of trauma associated with sexual assault. There also was a deposition from Trump in which he couldn't distinguish between his own wife and Carrol although he claimed she wasn't "his type", and couldn't decide famous people getting away with sexual assault was good or bad.

Trump presented.... nothing but a sick note by his own expert witness. He didn't even testify himself.

Oh goody. Let's take a part of a cross-examination. Remove all context. Then simply assert that that's what happened. It would be funny if you wouldn't be trying to justify sexual assault.

Carrol said she was raped. She had 2 witnesses who testified that they were told at the time. They had witnesses testify that her description of the store at the time was accurate and that that department on the day she described was often unmanned. She further had a psychiatrist testify that she showed sign of trauma associated with sexual assault. There also was a deposition from Trump in which he couldn't distinguish between his own wife and Carrol although he claimed she wasn't "his type", and couldn't decide famous people getting away with sexual assault was good or bad.

Trump presented.... nothing but a sick note by his own expert witness. He didn't even testify himself.
trump is a vile human being.

Yes. Bad, bad NY. Giving the victims of sexual assault a way to seek recompense for sexual assault . How dare they.

It's an ex post facto law

Wow!

Just fucking wow!

Rape fantasies about the Orange Man

No the Cooper in the above was Anderson Cooper from an interview the nutburger was doing where she described rape fantasies

It's an ex post facto law
All laws passed after the assault would be ex post facto laws. The only thing a law needs to do is apply to everybody, this change in the law applies to all sexual offenders. The fact that you think " oh Trump would have gotten away with it if NY wouldn't have made him liable after the fact" is laughable.

All laws passed after the assault would be ex post facto laws. The only thing a law needs to do is apply to everybody, this change in the law applies to all sexual offenders. The fact that you think " oh Trump would have gotten away with it if NY wouldn't have made him liable after the fact" is laughable.
It should have been named "Skank Hoe sues Bad Orange Man for Rape Fantasy" Law

It's a fucking sin against genuine rape victims.

Criminal Law enforcement should be treated like drug gang members in El Salvador

It should have been named "Skank Hoe sues Bad Orange Man for Rape Fantasy" Law

It's a fucking sin against genuine rape victims.

Criminal Law enforcement should be treated like drug gang members in El Salvador
Do you feel like a big man when you call people you don't know skanks, and victims of sexual assault willing participants?

I have to tell you, to me it kind of tells me you haven't had sex in 20 years. Have a dick the size of a pencil, and think bluster will compensate for that... It doesn't.

Last edited:
These people will sell the name of their poor, deceased mother, in an effort to protect a Vile Human Being like trump. Just Frigin Amazing!

Forum List

Back