Giuliani sexual abuse accuser has tapes....and they are embarrassing

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Poor Rudy is having a pretty tough week. He is named as co-conspirator one in the latest trump indictment. He is getting ready to lose his law license. He is facing law suits from the two poll workers in Georgia and even admitted saying inflamatory things about them. And now he is shown to be nothing more than a drunken pervert. And he wanted to be trump's AG?

BombWallace.jpg

Poor Rudy is having a pretty tough week. He is named as co-conspirator one in the latest trump indictment. He is getting ready to lose his law license. He is facing law suits from the two poll workers in Georgia and even admitted saying inflamatory things about them. And now he is shown to be nothing more than a drunken pervert. And he wanted to be trump's AG?
He's as disgusting as Trump.

jimboliar now campaigning for Giuliani.
Thanks!

if you dont know surada look at the year 2001 and see his approval ratings after......when Opra called him Americas Mayor i bet jimmy jumped up and started clapping ....
Sad how far that scum has fallen, isn't it? I wonder if he would have lost his integrity if he hadn't hooked up with trump. Most who become part of trump's circle end up being scum.

Sad how far that scum has fallen, isn't it? I wonder if he would have lost his integrity if he hadn't hooked up with trump. Most who become part of trump's circle end up being scum.
They either become scum or go to jail or both. If you become one of trump's people, be prepared to be thrown under the bus at any time.

Forum List

Back