Giuliani sexual abuse accuser has tapes....and they are embarrassing

You are an idiot.

Then why does the left condone gender transition while the right condemns it?

Why do those on the left not even believe that some schools are furnishing their children with educational materials that graphically-depict deviant sexual acts, while those on the right want those materials removed from the schools?

Why does the left support same-sex marriage, while the right views it as a sin?

Why does the left feel endearment toward drag queen shows where children are exposed to sexually-suggestive dancing, while those on the right think it's disgusting?

hqdefault.jpg

^^^ groomers ^^^

:cuckoo:

Rudy had an adult and somewhat dominant relationship with a consenting woman?! OMG!!

Why can’t he fondle young girls like PedoPete and have a normal democrat relationship???
Rudy had an adult and somewhat dominant relationship with a consenting woman?
Only problem is she's going to court because she claims she wasn't "consenting". Consent means willing, so what you call "dominant" she calls something else.

Just curious, but is that how you feel about woman? When she says she wasn't consenting and there's a tape of him and her like that. You simply assume dominance over rape?

Only problem is she's going to court because she claims she wasn't "consenting". Consent means willing, so what you call "dominant" she calls something else.

Just curious, but is that how you feel about woman? When she says she wasn't consenting and there's a tape of him and her like that. You simply assume dominance over rape?

Oh, all of a sudden, after NY allows Rape Fantasy Jean Carrol to sue Trump, she's now claiming that it wasn't "consensual".....right

Oh, all of a sudden, after NY allows Rape Fantasy Jean Carrol to sue Trump, she's now claiming that it wasn't "consensual".....right
Jean Carrol had a jury of her, and Trump peers assert that Trump more likely than not, did indeed sexually assault her. Then a judge in response to a ludicrous defamation lawsuit said the same. So again. Why are woman having "rape fantasies", when juries, judges, not to mention tapes tell they are telling the truth?

I understand partisanship. I don't understand why someone would willingly admit they are willing to ignore basic facts about SEXUAL ABUSE in defense of it. Basic decency seems a terrible price to pay over political preference.

Jean Carrol had a jury of her, and Trump peers assert that Trump more likely than not, did indeed sexually assault her. Then a judge in response to a ludicrous defamation lawsuit said the same. So again. Why are woman having "rape fantasies", when juries, judges, not to mention tapes tell they are telling the truth?

I understand partisanship. I don't understand why someone would willingly admit they are willing to ignore basic facts about SEXUAL ABUSE in defense of it. Basic decency seems a terrible price to pay over political preference.

Fucking joke! NY changed the law to let the skank sue Trump

CARROLL: I think most people think of rape as being sexy.
COOPER: Let's take a short break --
CARROLL: They think of the fantasies

A rape? At Bergdorf Goodman?? Sounds Familiar!

5e595039a9f40c053f32e232

"Roleplay took place in the dressing room at Bergdorf's. While she was trying lingerie, I would burst in."

CARROLL: I think most people think of rape as being sexy.
COOPER: Let's take a short break --
CARROLL: They think of the fantasies

A rape? At Bergdorf Goodman?? Sounds Familiar!

5e595039a9f40c053f32e232

"Roleplay took place in the dressing room at Bergdorf's. While she was trying lingerie, I would burst in."

Forum List

Back