Giuliani Says Trump Repaid Lawyer For $130,000 Payment To Stormy Daniels

Lol. Thank you Uncle Rudy!

I thought Trump didn't know about the payment?

Expect Rudy to be fired soon.
I knew the morons would come out in force on this.. Attorney provides services from his accounts. Bills the client and the client pays his bills.. Did he actually know or was it the fact trump had over 300 lawyers and someone else is paid to pay his bills.

Rudy only indicated that he paid the attorney for HIS SERVICES. What Trump knew or didn't know is still in question.

Get a new Meme. The whore on TV is old an worn out..

I knew the morons would come out in force on this.. Attorney provides services from his accounts. Bills the client and the client pays his bills.. Did he actually know or was it the fact trump had over 300 lawyers and someone else is paid to pay his bills.

Rudy only indicated that he paid the attorney for HIS SERVICES. What Trump knew or didn't know is still in question.

Wonder what the bill said were “HIS SERVICES”….

The noose is getting tighter

Ghouliani's a real chatter box. Worse than lazy house wife. Can't stop flapping his gums.

That habit is going to get him, and others, locked up....and for a long time too.

I can't wait to see it go down.

giphy.gif

You mean you've never had a $130,000 bill from an attorney that was generalized?

You mean you've never had a $130,000 bill from an attorney that was generalized?

LOL….

Rudy really stepped in it.

Put the whole quote up. You won't will you asshole. Premature ejaculation running with just a bit of the quote.

:lol:

Giuliani continued: 'Everybody was nervous about this from the very beginning. I wasn’t...

'When I heard Cohen’s retainer of $35,000, when he was doing no work for the president, I said, "That’s how he's repaying it, with a little profit and a little margin for paying taxes, for Michael".'

Giuliani said that the president 'didn’t know about the specifics of it (the $130,000 payment to Stormy Daniels), as far as I know.

'But he did know about the general arrangement that Michael would take care of things like this.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5685239/Rudy-Giuliani-says-Donald-Trump-paid-Michael-Cohen-130-000-hush-money.html#ixzz5EP948gN7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

LOL….

Rudy really stepped in it.

Not at all.

The freaking left wing whack jobs just run with headlines these days. Another thread is running with the OP being gleeful that the new lawyer that worked for Clinton joined the Trump team.

If they'd read the bio, they'd have known that Flood worked for Bush and Cheney as well. Bloody fools.

:lol:

Last edited:
LoL, this is the fuckup the moral, family values, snowflake right voted in to make ‘murica great...again.

Trump supporters should be ridiculed and any Trump supporter that still supports him after this bombshell should be institutionalized for not having the facilities necessary to walk upright.

LoL, this is the fuckup the moral, family values, snowflake right voted in to make ‘murica great...again.

Trump supporters should be ridiculed and any Trump supporter that still supports him after this bombshell should be institutionalized for not having the facilities necessary to walk upright.
One more left wing incoherent rant...

You morons were happy when slick Willie was getting a blow job on demand... but now your against it....

And what's the bombshell?

One more left wing incoherent rant...

You morons were happy when slick Willie was getting a blow job on demand... but now your against it....

And you foreskins were whining like sand was in your vaginas over slick Willie...why all of the sudden is it a non-issue, hypocrite?

And what's the bombshell?

If you have to ask, then it isn't worth my time to explain to you. Just in case you didn't know, water is wet...

Ok. that wraps it up for Mueller; game over Trump
And the Russian connection is...........where....and election got tainted.....how......????

Forum List

Back