Giuliani Says Trump Repaid Lawyer For $130,000 Payment To Stormy Daniels

LoL, this is the fuckup the moral, family values, snowflake right voted in to make ‘murica great...again.

Trump supporters should be ridiculed and any Trump supporter that still supports him after this bombshell should be institutionalized for not having the facilities necessary to walk upright.

And what's the bombshell?

If you have to ask, then it isn't worth my time to explain to you. Just in case you didn't know, water is wet...
You really are gullible. DId you read what Rudy said? Or just the headline?

:rofl:

LoL, this is the fuckup the moral, family values, snowflake right voted in to make ‘murica great...again.

Trump supporters should be ridiculed and any Trump supporter that still supports him after this bombshell should be institutionalized for not having the facilities necessary to walk upright.

If you have to ask, then it isn't worth my time to explain to you. Just in case you didn't know, water is wet...

Yes I did read what Giuliani said, it was in English, so what is your excuse?

Intelligence.

Intelligence.

At least you are able to isolate what the problem is, the next step is to find ways to improve it.

Hmm? Is stormy Stuff covering over DrumpF Crimes elsewhere??

upload_2018-5-3_0-13-12.png

If they ever hook trump up to a lie detector that fucker is gonna go off like a bomb.

Bloody fool. You didn't read the whole quote.

Lol. Thank you Uncle Rudy!

I thought Trump didn't know about the payment?

Expect Rudy to be fired soon.
I knew the morons would come out in force on this.. Attorney provides services from his accounts. Bills the client and the client pays his bills.. Did he actually know or was it the fact trump had over 300 lawyers and someone else is paid to pay his bills.

Rudy only indicated that he paid the attorney for HIS SERVICES. What Trump knew or didn't know is still in question.

Get a new Meme. The whore on TV is old an worn out..
Ummm.... Giuliani said the money was paid back for the costs of the hush money. That's a violation of campaign finance laws.

And he said the money was paid back in payments of $35,000, which was just a little extra, knowing there was no work being done in exchange ... that's money laundering and fraud and depending on how they handle the taxes on that money, could be tax evasion.

Are ya tired of winning yet?

:dance:

All hell breaking loose over on Twitter. Rudy trending #1 for hours, now down to #2, Hannity #3 - Can't wait to see Trump tweets tomorrow.

Rudy is already backpedaling, of course; but it's too late. He said all that he said on live TV, and it was BAD.

In a wide-ranging interview on Fox News' "Hannity" on Wednesday night, Rudy Giuliani told host Sean Hannity that President Donald Trump reimbursed his personal attorney, Michael Cohen, $130,000 that Cohen paid to adult film actress Stormy Daniels days before the 2016 election in exchange for her silence about a sexual encounter with Trump in 2006.

"That money was not campaign money," said Giuliani, a recent addition to Trump's legal team who is also a former mayor of New York City and Republican presidential candidate. "It's not campaign money. No campaign finance violation."

"They funneled the payment through [Cohen's] law firm," Hannity said.

"Funneled it through the law firm and the president repaid it," Giuliani said.

Giuliani says Trump repaid $130G to Cohen 'over several months'

Which of course all flies directly in the face of what Trump said on Air Force One a bit back.

Trump: Michael Cohen 'Represented Me' in Stormy Daniels Negotiations | National Review

Asked by reporters aboard Air Force One whether he knew of the payment when it was made, Trump replied simply, “No.”

“You’ll have to ask Michael Cohen,” Trump said when pressed on why the payment was made. “Michael is my attorney. You’ll have to ask Michael.” He added that he didn’t know where the $130,000 came from.

Nothing quite like standing in the doorway of AF1 and lying to the American people.

Michael Avenatti was damn near shocked speechless. Tomorrow promises to be all kinds of interesting.

Wonder if Rudy gets fired.

Bloody fool. You didn't read the whole quote.

What part of "Giulaini saying Trump repaid Cohen for his payment to Stormy Daniels" and Trump being on record several times saying he did not know about any payment to Stormy Daniels are you having a nerdfit over not understanding? Try not to be a complete moron, I know basic English can be difficult at times, but I am rooting for you to improve.

Lol. Thank you Uncle Rudy!

I thought Trump didn't know about the payment?

Expect Rudy to be fired soon.
Ghouliani's a real chatter box. Worse than lazy house wife. Can't stop flapping his gums.

That habit is going to get him, and others, locked up....and for a long time too.

I can't wait to see it go down.

giphy.gif

The Fraud liar will be wanted in jail...

giphy.gif
Wonder how much that fool spends on drag.

"Rudy Giuliani has said that Trump fired Comey because Comey wouldn't tell him that he wasn't a target of the investigation." :113:

rudy1.jpg

Be prepared for Trump to do something totally stupid tomorrow or Friday so that the weekend news cycle will have something else to cover.

The best part about the Rudy Giuliani sh*tshow is that Sean Hannity tried to help him out by asking, "But do you know the president didn't know about this?" ...and Giuliani proceeded to say, nope, actually Trump did know about the payoff.

The best part about the Rudy Giuliani sh*tshow is that Sean Hannity tried to help him out by asking, "But do you know the president didn't know about this?" ...and Giuliani proceeded to say, nope, actually Trump did know about the payoff.
Hannity got a surprise. LOL

Forum List

Back