Giuliani facing millions of dollars in unpaid legal bills ahead of fundraiser hosted by Trump

Pull your head out your ass and stop just being a moron Trump Humper.
Not sure what you are talking about Trump Humper….. from the looks of it, Al Sharpton was a huge Trump Humper.

I didn’t vote for Trump in ‘16. My top choice was Ben Carson. In ‘24, I have not decided among DeSantis, Scott, or Haley.

Be sure to heed Biden’s demand of Black Voters in ‘20. If you don’t, according to him, you won’t be Black.

What white men owe taxes and are flaunting that they are not paying it? Provide a specific name(s).

Show me a man of any color that is entitled not to pay taxes and I will call his ass out as well. On top of being a tax cheat, Sharpton is a sell-out. He profited by kissing Trump’s ass and now he’s profiting by getting sudden woke about Trump’s racism.

TrumpTaxes.jpg

Ok. Show US where he owed taxes? You do realize that deductions and credits can lower or even eliminate tax liability, don’t you? I’m sure taxing authorities had a keen eye on Trump during that time period.

With Sharpton, it is a fact he owes taxes. Perhaps he needs to take advantage of deductions and credits or maybe he maxed them out.

Ok. Show US where he owed taxes? You do realize that deductions and credits can lower or even eliminate tax liability, don’t you? I’m sure taxing authorities had a keen eye on Trump during that time period.

With Sharpton, it is a fact he owes taxes. Perhaps he needs to take advantage of deductions and credits or maybe he maxed them out.
If Trump did not legally owe taxes he should have. It is outrageous that someone as rich as he claims to be could get away with only paying $750 in a single year.

Trump got a tax write off for burying his first wife in one of his golf courses. Is that low class chicanery or what?

If Trump did not legally owe taxes he should have. It is outrageous that someone as rich as he claims to be could get away with only paying $750 in a single year.

Trump got a tax write off for burying his first wife in one of his golf courses. Is that low class chicanery or what?
Change the tax code. Eliminate the loopholes.

Change the tax code. Eliminate the loopholes.
That is just exactly what I want to do. Those who advocate a flat tax acknowledge that deductions are economically unnecessary. I want a progressive income tax with no loop holes.

That is just exactly what I want to do. Those who advocate a flat tax acknowledge that deductions are economically unnecessary. I want a progressive income tax with no loop holes.
I would eliminate deductions etc through a consumption tax.

Seriously? Right now, they pay no tax except for sales tax. Nothing would change. You are too locked on class warfare.
You have just explained why replacing the income tax with a national sales tax would raise taxes on poor people.

You have just explained why replacing the income tax with a national sales tax would raise taxes on poor people.
They are paying no taxes now yet would be consuming the same and spending the same yet somehow they are going to care they are paying more in taxes? Oh by the way, the wealthy will be spending more in taxes which will mean more for welfare. Think!

They are paying no taxes now yet would be consuming the same and spending the same yet somehow they are going to care they are paying more in taxes? Oh by the way, the wealthy will be spending more in taxes which will mean more for welfare. Think!
I do not want the working poor to pay higher taxes. That is a basic value decision of mine. Under a national sales tax they would pay higher taxes.

I do want the rich to pay higher taxes. They would pay higher taxes if deductions were removed from the income tax.

I do not want the working poor to pay higher taxes. That is a basic value decision of mine. Under a national sales tax they would pay higher taxes.

I do want the rich to pay higher taxes. They would pay higher taxes if deductions were removed from the income tax.
The rich will pay higher taxes under a consumption tax and the poor -both working and welfare - will benefit more. The poor will pay more in taxes by what they consume but will pay the same as under the current system. Only you will be bothered by what you see on paper.

News is a thing. I am not your google.
A valid point in general, but in this case, you've made this up, or are repeating a false rumor, or misunderstood something.

You can't support your claim because it's false.

I can't respect a party that would bury America's mayor with legal fees. The Democrat party and their media gerbils are all aiming for totalitarian power. They have no regard for the country, the constitution or the American people. MAGA.

Rudy Giuliani, the former New York mayor and onetime attorney to Donald Trump, owes millions of dollars in legal fees, a source familiar with the matter told CNN, a debt that Giuliani hopes to eat into Thursday night at a fundraiser at Trump’s Bedminster golf club.

Amid a host of lawsuits and now criminal charges tied to his efforts to overturn the 2020 election, Giuliani is expected to take in more than $1 million for his legal defense fund at a $100,000-a-plate fundraiser hosted by Trump Thursday evening. It is the first of two fundraisers Trump is expected to sponsor for Giuliani.

Giuliani’s closest allies have been soliciting donations from people the former New York mayor has helped in the past – including former deputies and politicians who previously solicited favors from Giuliani, as well as from high-dollar donors who have contributed to Giuliani’s political endeavors. It’s unclear how successful this effort has been, but a source familiar with the legal defense fund said it has raised “peanuts” compared to the millions of dollars Giuliani owes.

You have got to be kidding me, after all this fool has done for Trump.

This is a prime example of the fact that Trump only cares about Trump.

Giuliani is doomed.
Its irrelevant. His pension must be INSANELY big, and they cant ever touch that money. Just ask OJ. :dunno:

Forum List

Back