Giuliani facing millions of dollars in unpaid legal bills ahead of fundraiser hosted by Trump

If you say so, I'm sure there is a link out there somewhere that would back your
stated, 'fact'. :rolleyes-41:
The internet is gloriously large and deep full of these sites called "news, " that have these things called "articles."

He's doing it so Giuliani doesn't flip and testify against him. Especially after he him himself stiffed Giuliani.
No.

It’s a thing called loyalty.

Maybe you could Google it if you’re not familiar with the concept.

Rudy was disbarred. He will never pass nomination.

Again, much of that is actually legal bills that Trump owes Giuliani that Trump never paid.

He never paid all the money he owed Giuliani for representing him. He never pays anyone if he can.
I have no idea what you’re talking about.

What bills?
You are more dumb than a box of rocks. All of Guiliani's bills to Trump. Your hero doesn't pay his bills. He has fucked so many working man contractors its not funny
. Thats why he is a pariah in actual business and he is reduced to selling T Shirts.

You are more dumb than a box of rocks. All of Guiliani's bills to Trump. Your hero doesn't pay his bills. He has fucked so many working man contractors its not funny
. Thats why he is a pariah in actual business and he is reduced to selling T Shirts.
If you have a link to support this, I’d love to see it. TIA

Trump keeps begging me for money. No amount of insults from me get him to stop.

Rudy Giuliani, the former New York mayor and onetime attorney to Donald Trump, owes millions of dollars in legal fees, a source familiar with the matter told CNN, a debt that Giuliani hopes to eat into Thursday night at a fundraiser at Trump’s Bedminster golf club.

Amid a host of lawsuits and now criminal charges tied to his efforts to overturn the 2020 election, Giuliani is expected to take in more than $1 million for his legal defense fund at a $100,000-a-plate fundraiser hosted by Trump Thursday evening. It is the first of two fundraisers Trump is expected to sponsor for Giuliani.

Giuliani’s closest allies have been soliciting donations from people the former New York mayor has helped in the past – including former deputies and politicians who previously solicited favors from Giuliani, as well as from high-dollar donors who have contributed to Giuliani’s political endeavors. It’s unclear how successful this effort has been, but a source familiar with the legal defense fund said it has raised “peanuts” compared to the millions of dollars Giuliani owes.

You have got to be kidding me, after all this fool has done for Trump.

This is a prime example of the fact that Trump only cares about Trump.

Giuliani is doomed.
Sharpton still owes US $4M. A prime example of entitlement

He's being persecuted, he needs the money for defense lawyers.
Trump used to claim to be so rich that he could finance his own campaigns.. He still claims to be rich, but passing around a beggar's cup suggests otherwise.

Funny how you don't whine about how much money any of these rich white men owe, but I guess that is what happens when you boot lick to be accepted.
What white men owe taxes and are flaunting that they are not paying it? Provide a specific name(s).

Show me a man of any color that is entitled not to pay taxes and I will call his ass out as well. On top of being a tax cheat, Sharpton is a sell-out. He profited by kissing Trump’s ass and now he’s profiting by getting sudden woke about Trump’s racism.

What white men owe taxes and are flaunting that they are not paying it? Provide a specific name(s).

Show me a man of any color that is entitled not to pay taxes and I will call his ass out as well. On top of being a tax cheat, Sharpton is a sell-out. He profited by kissing Trump’s ass and now he’s profiting by getting sudden woke about Trump’s racism.
Pull your head out your ass and stop just being a moron Trump Humper.

Forum List

Back