Giuliani calls Joe Biden a "mentally deficient idiot"

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Man I love it when Senile ol' Rudy flaps his yap :)

Meghan McCain came to the defense of former Vice President Joe Bidenon Friday after President Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani called him a “mentally deficient idiot.”

McCain, a co-host of “The View” and daughter of Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), tore into Giuliani shortly after news of his comments circulated on Friday.

“I’m calling Joe Biden a mentally deficient idiot,” Giuliani said.​

Meghan McCain shreds Giuliani for calling Biden a 'mentally deficient idiot'

Last edited:
bidendumbfhuefcsd.jpg

Meghan McCain came to the defense of former Vice President Joe Bidenon Friday after President Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani called him a “mentally deficient idiot.”

McCain, a co-host of “The View” and daughter of Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), tore into Giuliani shortly after news of his comments circulated on Friday.

Poor Rudy does not bring his A Game anymore

Yeah, it's just too bad that he is correct.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." –Joe Biden, referring to Barack Obama at the beginning of the 2008 Democratic primary campaign, Jan. 31, 2007

LOL... Sorry to break it to you Dr Hate, but your party is loaded with blithering imbeciles from the top down.

The GOP has it's share of retards also, the whole McCain/Bush elitist crop are globalist turds just like you.

Poor Rudy does not bring his A Game anymore

The issue is that Biden does, and the results are pitiful.

LOL... Sorry to break it to you Dr Hate, but your party is loaded with blithering imbeciles from the top down.

The GOP has it's share of retards also, the whole McCain/Bush elitist crop are globalist turds just like you.

You're a Trumpist - Enjoy your brief reign of terror .. Cooler heads will prevail.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." –Joe Biden, referring to Barack Obama at the beginning of the 2008 Democratic primary campaign, Jan. 31, 2007

Yeah that was bad. Joe did spend his share of time extricating his foot from his mouth. But the gaffes were part of what endeared him to a lot of folks.

Yeah that was bad. Joe did spend his share of time extricating his foot from his mouth. But the gaffes were part of what endeared him to a lot of folks.

Funny how the same people who called Bush stupid, an idiot, and a moron when he made his gaffes think Biden is endearing to people when he does it.

Joe Biden is a mentally deficient child molesting shit stain....

Funny how the same people who called Bush stupid, an idiot, and a moron when he made his gaffes think Biden is endearing to people when he does it.
Yep, Joe Biden makes George Bush Junior look like a freaking genius

Crazy Joe is a hate filled piece of shit...
He’s been a career politician all his life basically… That makes in the lowest of life forms

He was being nice to Biden by not mentioning that he can't keep his hands off of little girls

Forum List

Back