Giuliani calls Joe Biden a "mentally deficient idiot"

Why would I take seriously the opinion of a thrice-married serial adulterer, who is being divorced by the woman with whom he committed adultery to the point that Giuliani's second wife got a judge to bar her from Gracie Mansion, who now has signed on to defend the two disgusting whores who now are running the Executive Branch and the nation into the ground, and who has a long history of making statements that indicate the onset of senility? How low can he go?
Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

Of course I was. All the republican candidate, and his VP whore, offered was racism, misogyny, homophobia, religion inspired hatred, and a trashy "Christian" cult bent on replacing our freedoms with a theocracy run by sicko bastards. In the end, there was only one decent, knowledgeable, experienced, and civilized candidate, and that was Hillary Clinton.

Totally agree and would take Hilly in a heartbeat over the Toxic Orange Turd currently fouling up the joint and it's storied history, traditions and norms.
HONEST conservatives would like to bring those things back - But continue to play invertebrate ....
He needs to go as in YESTERDAY

It's amazing how many people will still try to sell trump, pigpence, and their minions to decent Americans. I'm fairly old and I have never seen such an assemblage of sewer scum in federal office. They can't even explain themselves. No dignity, no knowledge, no gravitas. Hoodlums and whores, all of them. Humiliating!

It's amazing how many people will still try to sell trump, pigpence, and their minions to decent Americans. I'm fairly old and I have never seen such an assemblage of sewer scum in federal office. They can't even explain themselves. No dignity, no knowledge, no gravitas. Hoodlums and whores, all of them. Humiliating!
You slept thru the Obama and Clinton administrations

Last edited:
Karma is a bitch

Your acknowledgment as an invertebrate confirmed!

Paul_Ryan_Jellyfish.gif
All career politicians are the same… Spineless

Why would I take seriously the opinion of a thrice-married serial adulterer, who is being divorced by the woman with whom he committed adultery to the point that Giuliani's second wife got a judge to bar her from Gracie Mansion, who now has signed on to defend the two disgusting whores who now are running the Executive Branch and the nation into the ground, and who has a long history of making statements that indicate the onset of senility? How low can he go?
Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

Of course I was. All the republican candidate, and his VP whore, offered was racism, misogyny, homophobia, religion inspired hatred, and a trashy "Christian" cult bent on replacing our freedoms with a theocracy run by sicko bastards. In the end, there was only one decent, knowledgeable, experienced, and civilized candidate, and that was Hillary Clinton.

Totally agree and would take Hilly in a heartbeat over the Toxic Orange Turd currently fouling up the joint and it's storied history, traditions and norms.
HONEST conservatives would like to bring those things back - But continue to play invertebrate ....
He needs to go as in YESTERDAY

Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

You slept thru the Obama and Clinton administrations

Obviously I did not. You apparently slept through their administrations, though, considering that you missed that both put together good teams and actually tried to improve this nation. You also apparently slept through the Cheney/Bushie administration, as well. The republicans have produced nothing but trash since shithead ronald came in. But these two fascist whores currently running the Executive Branch are pure scum unfit for office. I would not shake hands with either or allow them into my home.

Forum List

Back