Giuliani advises Trump to plead the 5th if subpoenaed ?

These righties did not watch the interview, so just like Rudy they are making it up as they go along..
They are all lost right now without somebody to tell them how to think and what to say, so minus that, they will just spew nonsensical bullshit off the top of their heads until they can be instructed on how to respond come Monday when nutter radio and tv fills their heads with instructions.

I suppose you would advise him to plead guilty to unspecified charges?
WHY can't he simply tell the TRUTH to the questions asked by the grand jury?
He isn't capable of telling the truth. That is why there is no way trump's handlers will agree to him being interviewed by Mueller. The moron-in-chief would have himself in handcuffs 30 seconds into the interview.

I see, what crap specifically? I doubt you have an answer.

upload_2018-5-6_15-39-26.png

On what charges..................

If someone just woke you up......please excuse him or her....
Go back to sleep.
Let's see the thread is GET TRUMP...........TRUMP SUCKS..............2000th episode.......

On the current thread issue............Fuck off Mueller if called in I'll take the 5th and you and the FBI investigators can do yourselves.

Again...........what charges............none filed.......

Let's see the thread is GET TRUMP...........TRUMP SUCKS..............2000th episode.......

NO, moron....the thread is about the idiot, Giuliani, advising a sitting president to plead the 5th if subpoenaed.

Find someone who can read to explain it to you.

NO, moron....the thread is about the idiot, Giuliani, advising a sitting president to plead the 5th if subpoenaed.

Find someone who can read to explain it to you.
It all says the same thing I've already mentioned...........Giuliani is absolutely correct telling Trump to plead the 5th if called.................I agree.....

It's a trap and Trump has no reason to walk into it.

Hey Mueller.........I take the 5th..........now charge me with something ..............waiting.............pound sand bitch.

Has Giuliani gone completely nuts? He is actually advising Trump to plead the 5th amendment if he were "forced" to testify in front of a grand jury.

How would even the most brain-washed Trump cult member really feel about having a so-called, president pleading a refusal to answer a question lest he incriminates himself?

Giuliani says Trump doesn’t have to comply with a Mueller subpoena and could invoke the Fifth Amendment

That's the only smart thing Rudy has said so far. Rudy should do the same thing and refuse to answer any questions. Because so far, all he's offering up is confessions.

Forum List

Back