So much for political correctness with real people…

Because what America REALLY, REALLY, REALLY needs is more guns. :rolleyes:

Try reading a book instead. :cool:

Try reading a book instead

upload_2018-5-6_10-19-12.jpeg

I recommend this book....

Actually this country needs to be better armed, A better arm country is a win-win for everybody

Actually this country needs to be better armed, A better arm country is a win-win for everybody
The US population needs to be BETTER armed? Man, if you can't get the job done with 350 million weapons, go back to fucking sleep. :lol:

Maybe you need a gun to feel manly, but I'm far from defenseless, buddy
Really? with what your hands? Buuuaaahahahahahaha

I bet you've never even had a gun to your head before, have you? I have. Guess what won't save you from that? A holstered weapon.

Guess what else? Real gun violence isn't like the movies, or a Western. You don't walk six paces, turn around and shoot. If someone wants to kill you, you'll probably never even see it coming.

The only time a gun might save you is in a home invasion, where you already know there is an invader. And I think keeping a gun in the home is fine. Otherwise, you should probably leave things to the police.

The US population needs to be BETTER armed? Man, if you can't get the job done with 350 million weapons, go back to fucking sleep. :lol:
Actually there is probably is better than 400 million firearms in this country, unregistered firearm’s are not tracked… But there should be more than double that in reality… Firearms have no control over people most people learn and understand that by middle school…

Maybe you need a gun to feel manly, but I'm far from defenseless, buddy
Really? with what your hands? Buuuaaahahahahahaha

I bet you've never even had a gun to your head before, have you? I have. Guess what won't save you from that? A holstered weapon.

Guess what else? Real gun violence isn't like the movies, or a Western. You don't walk six paces, turn around and shoot. If someone wants to kill you, you'll probably never even see it coming.

The only time a gun might save you is in a home invasion, where you already know there is an invader. And I think keeping a gun in the home is fine. Otherwise, you should probably leave things to the police.
Rural areas have far more firearms per person than urban areas… Which is safer?

And armed population is a polite population, Violent behavior does not appeal to them. Fact

What can I say? Humans are stupid, and Americans are dumber than most.
Unarmed defenseless humans are stupid....

Maybe you need a gun to feel manly, but I'm far from defenseless, buddy.
The right to conceal carry keeps other people guessing, that is a good thing for all people…

Not really. The type of person who will use a gun on someone else isn't the type to worry about whether the other person has a gun. You ever meet a real thug before? They don't have much of what I'd call a sense of self-preservation. They're definitely the "act first, think later" types. Nothing is going to dissuade them from doing what they're gonna do.

Forum List

Back