Gisele not makin' Tom any pals...

Reality.jpg

Well, she's kinda right.

She's not "kinda" right, she IS right. Those last 2 passes that Brady threw actually got to the receivers, but they couldn't keep their hands on the ball.

Incidentally, one of 'em looked like it could have been a TD.

Am I pissed at Brady? No, I'm pissed at the 2 receivers with butterfingers.

Well, she's kinda right.

Tommy had his own Cross in that Game...

Fuck putting it on a couple of passes.

The Giants should have worked the Patriots even more...

They let up and they made some dumb Mistakes.

4 out of 5 times the Giants beat the Patriots.... Bet.

:)

peace...

However if Wess Welker caught that ball in New England's last drive....sayonara Brady MVP

Well, she's kinda right.

She's not "kinda" right, she IS right. Those last 2 passes that Brady threw actually got to the receivers, but they couldn't keep their hands on the ball.

You're right.

Well, she's kinda right.

Amen! I hate the fucking Giants - but hey, they won. Eli always looks like he's about ready to puke. Me too, when I look at him. Tom Brady did his job, but his receivers didn't.

Gisele's comment was right on:

"My husband cannot f***ing throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time" (seemingly referring to the many passes dropped by Patriots receivers late in the game).

Gisele, Tom Brady Console One Another After Super Bowl Loss (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

Amen, Gisele! Your husband remains a great quarterback!

What was Tommy's QB Rating in the previous Playoff game?...

It was like... Tebow Low, right?... High 50's?... Yeah, it was ALL him... Fucking Receivers!

How did the Patriots do that one Season without him?... 11-5, right?

Yeah.

I say Tommy is as good as the Team Assembled around him, and or their Ability to get away with Cheating. :thup:

peace...

It was like... Tebow Low, right?... High 50's?... Yeah, it was ALL him... Fucking Receivers!

Yeah.

I say Tommy is as good as the Team Assembled around him, and or their Ability to get away with Cheating. :thup:

peace...

If "Tommy is as good as the team assembled around him", then explain how the Patriots made it to the Super Bowl this year with the 2nd worst defense in the NFL?

You don't know what you are talking about. Brady has carried the Patriots for MANY years, with average or below-average receivers, an average or below-average running game, and many shaky defenses.

The year the Patriots went 11-5 without Brady, they still didn't make the playoffs, AND they had a very good defense.

Well shit she is from Brazil. She is just learning a sport where you can use your hands.

Yeah.

peace...

If "Tommy is as good as the team assembled around him", then explain how the Patriots made it to the Super Bowl this year with the 2nd worst defense in the NFL?

You don't know what you are talking about. Brady has carried the Patriots for MANY years, with average or below-average receivers, an average or below-average running game, and many shaky defenses.

The year the Patriots went 11-5 without Brady, they still didn't make the playoffs, AND they had a very good defense.

They were 11-5...

Seriously?...

I get it, you Love Brady...

He was GREAT against the Ravens, eh?... :lol:

But they Won, and that's ALL that matters.

They Lost on Sunday. :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back