Girl shot by Taliban..here's your chance to whine about Christians!

Shows what happens when you have religious zealots who are intollerant of those who believe differently than they do....

Right koshergirl?

:cool:

This incident has unified the majority of the Islamic world against the Taliban. Like most of the world, they are repulsed by such an atrocity

Assholes like koshergirl use it as an excuse to feel morally superior to Muslims

she is one stupid opportunistic twunt. :clap2: Did I mention she was stupid & opportunistic? :cool:

This incident has unified the majority of the Islamic world against the Taliban. Like most of the world, they are repulsed by such an atrocity

Assholes like koshergirl use it as an excuse to feel morally superior to Muslims

she is one stupid opportunistic twunt. :clap2: Did I mention she was stupid & opportunistic? :cool:
Are you referring to the 14-year-old girl who got shot?

Because her determined attackers are going to go after her again, and nobody's going to do anything about it except help them hurt a child.

Oh, wait, some lefties think it's fun to kill the messenger!

Last edited:

Because her determined attackers are going to go after her again, and nobody's going to do anything about it except help them hurt a child.

I'm referring to our beloved Allie :up: who puts religious threads :eusa_pray: in non-religious sub-forums. She belongs to the religion that some in it believe a woman's body "can shut it down" (impregnation) after being raped :eusa_eh: (Akin (R-MO) :)

okay in reality....i like to poke at k/g about this and that.....but i know her to be a devout christian....who is raising her family in the church....i just want to make that clear

I'm referring to our beloved Allie :up: who puts religious threads :eusa_pray: in non-religious sub-forums. She belongs to the religion that some in it believe a woman's body "can shut it down" (impregnation) after being raped :eusa_eh: (Akin (R-MO) :)
To know her is to love her. :D

Haven't you figured that out yet? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

okay in reality....i like to poke at k/g about this and that.....but i know her to be a devout christian....who is raising her family in the church....i just want to make that clear

...while trying to shove christianity down everyone's throats here. You are aware that she's prostheletizing on here right? Its all she does. Complain about people who don't live a life like hers. Sad. Wheres that in the good book?

It is sad really

She is raising her family in an environment where they are instructed that they are superior to those in other religions. koshergirl is conducting her own private holy war and is a key reason why organized religions are a threat

...while trying to shove christianity down everyone's throats here. You are aware that she's prostheletizing on here right? Its all she does. Complain about people who don't live a life like hers. Sad. Wheres that in the good book?
Sweetie, if people didn't proselytize Christianity in this country, we'd have to double the size of two areas: cemeteries and incarceration facilities, because many of our 51 states with the District of Columbia figured in do not do eye-for-eye and tooth-for-tooth justice. Or worse yet, caveman justice. (Biggest kill stick wins)

It is sad really

She is raising her family in an environment where they are instructed that they are superior to those in other religions. koshergirl is conducting her own private holy war and is a key reason why organized religions are a threat
Sheeze, RW, from the 1600s through 1970, American pilgrim families raised their families in the Church so they would be better than other nations, and begosh and begorra, it worked.

:muahaha:

such wonderful muslims....

so peaceful.... nothing is ever their fault.

yeah right.

yeah because only Muslims kill people.

The only ones who kill....infidels

The only ones who target little girls becasue she is not muslim enough....

During world war 2 they told stories of Japanese who threw babies onto swords and Germans who boiled children into soap. Don't buy into the propaganda.

Sweetie, if people didn't proselytize Christianity in this country, we'd have to double the size of two areas: cemeteries and incarceration facilities, because many of our 51 states with the District of Columbia figured in do not do eye-for-eye and tooth-for-tooth justice. Or worse yet, caveman justice. (Biggest kill stick wins)

If KG had her way, and possibly yourself too, you'd construct a steeple on the U.S. Capitol. :eusa_eh: Amiright? :eusa_whistle:

Well the difference is, those stories were lies.

Well, except for making soap out of babies....Nazi did try that out...

And committing suicide/murder of children before invasion by the Allies...that was true too.

Truth is a good muslim apologist...deny that muslims kill while at the same time denying the holocaust.

such wonderful muslims....

so peaceful.... nothing is ever their fault.

yeah right.
The Taliban would develop a "disciplined, moral society" that did not harbor terrorists.
Congressman Dana Rohrabacher (R) California

There is a statement from the Taliban that the will shoot her again when they get a chance. Which do you think is going to happen first, another attempt to kill her, or the guy who shot her getting caught?
Media reports documenting the Taliban’s harsh, radical beliefs were "nonsense."

Typical conclusion from syreen no matter what the instance. She just wants to come and be a Muslim hater. The Pakistani Taliban crazies don't represent Pakistanis.
Who hid bin Laden on a Pakistani military base for 7 years?

The Queen of Sheba? :evil:
"Taliban could provide stability in an area where chaos was creating a real threat to the U.S."

Forum List

Back