Transparency Fail: Obama a Guest at VP Moderator's Wedding

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
man oh man no BIAS here folks I'm sure

SNIP:

by John Nolte10 Oct 2012, 8:10 AM PDT54post a comment

As someone who watches the media as closely as anyone can for a living, and hasn't been at all surprised by a single moment of the media's appalling behavior this campaign season, I have to admit that thanks to some superb reporting from the Daily Caller, I have at long last had a "You've got to be kidding me?" moment.'

Is it too much to ask of our corrupt media overlords that if the president of the United States was a guest at one of your staffers weddings that maybe that staffer shouldn't moderate a vice presidential debate?

Obviously it is, because ABC News' senior foreign correspondent, Martha Raddatz, is not only moderating tomorrow night's debate between Paul Ryan and Joe Biden, but no less than Barack Obama was a guest at her 1991 wedding.

The media can never stop crybabying when those of us on the right call them out for their biases, and yet this same crybaby media allows things like this to happen.

Which is worse? The fact that ABC News and Raddatz thought this didn’t matter or the fact that they tried to get away with not disclosing an apparent conflict of interest from the start.

all of it here
Transparency Gap: Obama a Guest at VP Moderator's Wedding

Last edited:
Just another of the tens of thousands of examples of how the news media in the United States really HATES the citizens of this country, and considers all of us to be as ignorant and hypocritical as THEY are.

Forum List

Back