Miami/Dade, N.E. Compounding..remember SAGO?

Peach

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2009
This week has seen 14 dead, so far, from a contaminated "compounded drug" & a barely inspected FIVE STORY garage in Miami-Dade. It brings to mind the horror of the Sago mine disaster where 12 miners suffocated due to the much touted "industry self regulation" CONs adore.

If you are still yipping about too many safety regs at this point, take your 4 x 4 to MIAMI, and park mid level in a tall garage. You'll be comfortable, there are few regulations on building.............today's events are proof of THAT.

The same compassion shown by CONs for the Iraq dead exhibited here. "ITS NOT MY PROBLEM, THESE THINGS HAPPEN", say the cloned drones.

The same compassion shown by CONs for the Iraq dead exhibited here. "ITS NOT MY PROBLEM, THESE THINGS HAPPEN", say the cloned drones.

It was your problem but the democrat party sat back and pretended it wasn't and they were part of the jihad after they authorized the President to use combat Troops in Iraq. Who the hell gave the ATF permission to ship 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexico?

The man who has survived 10 HOURS pinned inside his car, is now in critical condition, two trauma surgeons trying to operate on him under tons of concrete after crawling through a hand created tunnel.

You got your deregulation CONs, and your loathsome THING Rick Scott makes sure businesses are not BURDENED by too many rules, he BRAGS about THEIR freedom here in Florida. Their FREEDOM TO ALLOW deaths is on your heads also.

The man who has survived 10 HOURS pinned inside his car, is now in critical condition, two trauma surgeons trying to operate on him under tons of concrete after crawling through a hand created tunnel.

You got your deregulation CONs, and your loathsome THING Rick Scott makes sure businesses are not BURDENED by too many rules, he BRAGS about THEIR freedom here in Florida. Their FREEDOM TO ALLOW deaths is on your heads also.

Amen. Quoted for Truth.

Regards from Rosie

Forum List

Back