Girl Claims She Was Being Forced Into Arranged Marriage in Pakistan

I believe the teen, but isn't she a Muslim now? That's what Muslims do.

I thought that's what democrats did?:confused:

It's similar, but for Democrats it's same-sex arranged marriages.

Barney_Frank_the_Man_Pimp_by_GOPunderground.jpg

:doubt:
Both of you should be ashamed by your inability to embrase multiculturalism.

Yep...what an uppity girl not knowing her appropriate place and showing such disregard for hr step fathers wishses...sheesh

Arranged marriages aren't BAD, they are an integral part of another culture.

Sure, arranged marriages are not bad . . . well not really. But something tells me the girl did'nt exactly want to be part of that culture.

Theories? Do you believe the mother or the teen? This sounds like a Lifetime Movie, doesn't it?

I believe the teen, but isn't she a Muslim now? That's what Muslims do.

If she was Muslim, she might have been more receptive to the whole arranged marriage deal and I'm guessing her portrait photo might have at least had a headscarf wrapped over her head. Just maybe.

people still die at 30.....life is short...for some shorter than others...gus....lonesome dove

You do realise that dying from infections after being shot by a comanche arrow is relatively rare.....on the other hand.....

People that get up early to post on message boards.......:tongue:

people still die at 30.....life is short...for some shorter than others...gus....lonesome dove

You do realise that dying from infections after being shot by a comanche arrow is relatively rare.....on the other hand.....

duh...he said that at the funeral or burial of the kid who was crossing the river and hit all the snakes....

how rare is that samson....

plus i got up early to cook breakfast not get on the board

duh...he said that at the funeral or burial of the kid who was crossing the river and hit all the snakes....

how rare is that samson....

plus i got up early to cook breakfast not get on the board

Yeah, :eusa_hand:yeah, :eusa_hand:yeah..."cooking breakfast"...excuses excuses: Plenty of people have been killed "cooking."

Technically, Gus committed suicide when he refused to allow the barber to take off both legs.

Forum List

Back