Gingrich announces he's done

Oh. Ron Paul?

Colberts Superpac got more donations than Ron Paul did in the last go round.:eusa_whistle:

The difference was Colbert was a joke, a guy who's "support" was a bunch of kids who don't even know the difference between the Senate and the House and thought it would be funny to give their weed allowance up that week as a donation to humor.

Paul on the other hand has a steady base, one that is growing, one that hates that the Republican Party is now "the other liberal party" and many want to leave (vote for someone else.) This alone could cost the GOP this GE and possibly if they back a third party and it even does a showing the GE end the Republican party.

So again, keep makin fun of the Paul and his supporters... There is a good chance we'll be laughing at you soon enough from the side lines.

Good. Gingrich is a joke.

Now he can call his campaign what it really is: Getting paid for speaking engagments.

And the press wont have to waste time on him any more.

PS I hope Ron Paul stays in all the way to the General election. Hes a fruitcake but God bless him, hes got spunk that little dark muppet looking thing.

His libertarian beliefs do NOT extend to allowing gay Americans to marry; he seems more hard core right wing on social issues, but it takes guts to take the stands he does on foreign policy.

I dont agree with Pauls policy ideas but you have to respect a guy who doesnt flip flop like a flapjack.

Gingrich was such a joke, and it's both funny and sad we'll have to see him the next two or three election cycles running for President.

Seriously, it's all about celebrities and familiar faces for the GOP. Some of the same people every damn time. They always talk about wanting somebody unknown, but then they always turn up their noses when facing the prospect.

Leaving a Conservative and an Obama - wannabe.

Guess who Republicans will support? Certainly not the Conservative. Right wingers hate Conservativism, despite their chest pounding.

Fucking Romney....you pussies.

Last edited:
Effective early next week.

Why do they not just suspend? Why do they announce their intentions to do so 'next week?'
Newt Gingrich to exit presidential race: What took so long? - CSMonitor.com

Needs another week to solicite contributions, no doubt.

I kind of like Newt. Sometimes I think he's full of himself, absolutely. But he's also interesting to listen to as an idea guy.

Not sure if he would have made a good president because he's not a good manager. I did find it amusing when Romney was trying to get to his right... Seriously?

I feel just the opposite, the two that made me GAG are gone.

The only one who makes me gag is Romney. Liar, flip-flopper, scumbag, Mormon.

Newt was done when he started ... you people just didn't know it ... you want to know who else Is done ???? easy !!!!!! Mint Rawmoney ... not to mention Gov. Scott ... stick a fork in that fool he's done

Forum List

Back