Gingrich announces he's done

Not jealous of the speaking fees but I wouldn't mind being able to crank out real shit books and have idiots buy them.

It worked for $arah and it worked for bush.

Being a knee jerk liberal, I don't have masters.

Seriously, that Mittens is the nominee was a given from day one. It was decided in back rooms by the real power behind the GObP -Norquist, Rove, Kochs, etc. Everybody played the game, everybody won a little door prize ($MILLIONS) andwent home happy.

Meanwhile, poor rw schlubs will do as they're told ... They'll toddle off to the voting booth to cast a vote for 1% and then, Mittens will do as he's told.

Ain't democracy grand?

('cept, it ain't democracy.)

Effective early next week.

Why do they not just suspend? Why do they announce their intentions to do so 'next week?'
Newt Gingrich to exit presidential race: What took so long? - CSMonitor.com

PRESS coverage, he has many lucrative offers awaiting him I gather.

That was always the point for him, SickRick and Paul - nice fat speaking fees.

That should help with those bounced checks.

Did you miss why Santorum bailed?

I'd bail for this.

url

It's his baby Bella. He left for her and his family.

PRESS coverage, he has many lucrative offers awaiting him I gather.

I'd bail for this.

url

A MAN that puts family over all else?

Statists should take note...instead? They Demonize.

Instead they pontificate on moral relevence as the know-it-alls' theythink they are.

I applaud Mr. Santorum's decision to put FAMILY above all else.

The Statists can swim in thier own bile as far as I am concerned.

He left because he was losing. If he was gonna leave for his child, it would have been way back when it first became apparent that he couldn't win.

The man is scum.

If he was a Dem, you would be calling him scum.

And, even if he's not scum, he is crooked and corrupt. He laundered money in a huge sex scandal and the two faced rw's don't even care.

He left because he was losing. If he was gonna leave for his child, it would have been way back when it first became apparent that he couldn't win.

The man is scum.

And, even if he's not scum, he is crooked and corrupt. He laundered money in a huge sex scandal and the two faced rw's don't even care.
He left because his daughter was IN the hosiptal asshole. :evil:

The man is scum.

Was he charged with a criminal offense?

The man is scum.

No he wasn't and was CLEARED of everything.

Nerdite doesn't care.

Not jealous of the speaking fees but I wouldn't mind being able to crank out real shit books and have idiots buy them.

It worked for $arah and it worked for bush.

Being a knee jerk liberal, I don't have masters.

Seriously, that Mittens is the nominee was a given from day one. It was decided in back rooms by the real power behind the GObP -Norquist, Rove, Kochs, etc. Everybody played the game, everybody won a little door prize ($MILLIONS) andwent home happy.

Meanwhile, poor rw schlubs will do as they're told ... They'll toddle off to the voting booth to cast a vote for 1% and then, Mittens will do as he's told.

Ain't democracy grand? ('cept, it ain't democracy.)

Nah. We made Romney run. That's the point of all of this. I LOVE IT. This was a fair honest and decent fight.

AND I LOVE IT. When people were shitting down my throat on boards last year that Romney should be the winner without debate, I said "fuck you" to a lot of good freinds.

On many boards. I kept trying to explain to them, that if Romney was going to go against Obama, he had to show his metal. And he had to be tougher than they were.

WE, you got it, WE vetted Romney. We made him stronger and tougher and I'm sorry when he said "start packing to Obama" well lord love a duck I cheered.

I have a winner.

The man is scum.

Actually, I don't remember. But, his two accomplices Vitter and Coburn, are still in office. But, then, that's the difference between the right and left.

Dems throw them out. R's re-elect them or, in SickRick's case, canonize them.

The man is scum.

No he wasn't and was CLEARED of everything.

Nerdite doesn't care.

That's what I thought, and it appears he did quit the campaign because of his daughter's health; anybody see him making the rounds of the talk show circuit?

I'd bail for this.

url

Instead they pontificate on moral relevence as the know-it-alls' theythink they are.

Isn't she their doll? She's so gorgeous. Daddy's little girl.

I heard from insiders (we have an entirely different conservative network up here ) that Ann Romney cried knowing about Bella having to go back into the hospital again. And Mitt reached out to Rick.

Makes sense. No matter the scale on the left or the right scale, I've always known that the Romney's were so sqeaky clean Mitt will come out singing "I'm a little bit country" and Anne will come out with "I'm a little bit rock n roll":eusa_angel:

Wait a minute. I have potential for a future job..........

PS does she spell her name Ann or Anne?

I'd bail for this.

url

Isn't she their doll? She's so gorgeous. Daddy's little girl.

I heard from insiders (we have an entirely different conservative network up here ) that Ann Romney cried knowing about Bella having to go back into the hospital again. And Mitt reached out to Rick.

Makes sense. No matter the scale on the left or the right scale, I've always known that the Romney's were so sqeaky clean Mitt will come out singing "I'm a little bit country" and Anne will come out with "I'm a little bit rock n roll":eusa_angel:

Wait a minute. I have potential for a future job..........

PS does she spell her name Ann or Anne?

She is adorable; I disagree with Santorum POLITICALLY, but respect his devotion to his family.

Good. Gingrich is a joke.

Now he can call his campaign what it really is: Getting paid for speaking engagments.

And the press wont have to waste time on him any more.

PS I hope Ron Paul stays in all the way to the General election. Hes a fruitcake but God bless him, hes got spunk that little dark muppet looking thing.

Good. Gingrich is a joke.

Now he can call his campaign what it really is: Getting paid for speaking engagments.

And the press wont have to waste time on him any more.

PS I hope Ron Paul stays in all the way to the General election. Hes a fruitcake but God bless him, hes got spunk that little dark muppet looking thing.

His libertarian beliefs do NOT extend to allowing gay Americans to marry; he seems more hard core right wing on social issues, but it takes guts to take the stands he does on foreign policy.

Forum List

Back