Gina The Rock

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
The accurate description at the beginning of the refugee invasion was ā€˜United Nations economic refugeesā€™. That phrase disappeared faster than a fart in a windstorm. Taqiyya the Liar must have realized he could not stick with a loser; so he transformed economic refugees into the same doublespeak he used for illegal aliens. Interestingly, the filthy liar who tears down this country every chance he gets ā€”ā€” now says he wants to keep it as it always was:

. . . ā€œwe will keep on stepping up and ensure American remains, as it has always been, a place where people who in other parts of the world are subject to discrimination and violence have in America a friend and a place of refuge.ā€​

Obama: ā€˜No contradictionā€™ between welcoming refugees and U.S. security
By David Nakamura November 21 at 1:50 AM

Obama: ā€˜No contradictionā€™ between welcoming refugees and U.S. security

NOTE: Itā€™s always about the children. You will never see a photo or a video clip of Taqiyya or any of his disciples posing with a 25 year old Muslim man.

2015-11-21T051816Z_01_WAS935_RTRIDSP_3_ASEAN-SUMMIT-OBAMA-MALAYSIA-3734.jpg

President Obama greets students during a tour of the Dignity for Children Foundation, an education program for refugee and low-income children, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. (Jonathan Ernst/Reuters)

One fact stands out when you examine everything our glorious spiritual leader ever said or did. He never had an original political, or spiritual, thought in his entire life. Iā€™m certain he believes he founded a new religion because he uses different words to preach the same old economic Communist garbage:

Barack Obama warned Malaysian youth Friday to avoid the ā€œpitfallsā€ of America like income inequality. . .​

This graph shows that he even failed at the foundation of his purloined religion ā€”ā€” equal distribution of wealth:

inequality-obama-bush.jpg
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/inequality-obama-bush.jpg

Taqiyya the Liarā€™s spiritual guidance is worse than his economic failures according to the tenets of his chosen faith:

Human-rights groups say Malaysia has a poor record on issues such as human trafficking and have accused the State Department of upgrading Malaysiaā€™s status on human rights so the country could be included in Mr. Obamaā€™s Trans-Pacific Partnership trade pact.

Barack Trashes US=> Obama Warns Malaysia: Avoid the ā€œPitfallsā€ of America
Jim Hoft Nov 20th, 2015 2:03 pm

Barack Trashes US=> Obama Warns Malaysia: Avoid the "Pitfalls" of America - The Gateway Pundit

Upon this rock I will build my church

Question: Which of his disciples will he name as his rock? Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, or John Kerry who is more like Judas than Saint Peter? The lying sack of shit is so wrapped up in the global warming fraud, I am putting my money on Gina McCarthy.

Forum List

Back