A Really Uncomfortable Environment

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
In the Christian Scriptures, one of the most common attributes mentioned about Hell is its high temperature:

topbul1d.gif

Matthew 13:42: "And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

topbul1d.gif

Matt 25:41: "Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels." This passage relates to Jesus' judgment of all the world. It describes precisely how Jesus will separate the "sheep" -- those who will spend eternity with God in Heaven -- and the "goats" -- those who will be tortured for all eternity in Hell. The criteria was based on the good works (or lack thereof) of people while they lived on earth. This conflicts with many references in the Christian Scriptures which specify that salvation depends upon one's beliefs, not good works.

topbul1d.gif

Mark 9:43-48: And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched." The reference to fire is repeated three more times in the passage for emphasis.

topbul1d.gif

Luke 16:24: "And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame." This is a plea described as coming from an inhabitant of Hell.

topbul1d.gif

Revelation 20:13-15: "...hell delivered up the dead which were in them...And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

topbul1d.gif

Revelation 21:8: "But the fearful, and unbelieving ... shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone." Brimstone is sulphur. In order for sulphur to form a lake, it must be molten. Thus, its temperature must be:
  • At or above its melting point of 239.4 °F (115.2 °C), and

• Below its boiling point of 832 °F (444.6 °C)

But there's a Way you can prove your faith:

Mark 16:

17And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

0dded582f361bcadb03a3b46b9ce700c.jpeg

Last edited:
1 -you exposed their reinvention of the concept of heaven & hell as hellenized and Egyptian precepts rather the the Judaic
2-their claim that
"Jesus' judgment of all the world."
proves he's made the thief imposter because even in their iconograph they reveal Michael as the Judge.
sources:
Michael is the one who brings men's souls to judgment ("signifer S. Michael repraesentet eas in lucam sanctam", Offert. Miss Defunct. "Constituit eum principem super animas suscipiendas", Antiph. off. Cf. "Hermas", Pastor, I, 3, Simil. VIII, 3).

Dan 12:1-4 Michael delivers everyone written in the book of life (judge)

IIQ13 "Heavenly Prince Melchizedek Scroll" about Michael conducting the atonement day Judgment.

Account of the Genesis which Enotes composed, to set against the Genesis of Moses, when it says [2] that the Devil (diabolos) was cast out of heaven(future Perfected earth) because of the evil (kakia) which he had brought forth and that Michael was set (kathistanai) in his place, that he might be associated with (synistanai)
the just Judge(krites), and might be the ambassador (presbeuein) for all creation; for he is good (agathos).
(meaning the Devil was the rule of this world and Michael was sent in his Place to cast out the evil he caused.)

If the devil and his works is judged then judgement is by works which is what the iconographs show where Michael
holds the judgment scales and Satan is holding down the scale trying to prevent measurment of works (through faith only teachings).

1 Enoch 20:5
Michael, one of the holy angels, who, presiding over human virtue, commands the nations. (mediator/Judge)

EXODUS 23:20 "Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. 21 Beware of Him and obey His voice; do not provoke Him, for
**He will not pardon your transgressions**; for My name is in Him.

1 Enoch 53:6
Michael and Gabriel, Raphael and Phanuel (Jeremiel)(14) shall be strengthened in that day, and shall then cast them into a furnace of blazing fire, that the Lord of spirits may be avenged of them for their crimes; because they became ministers of Satan, and seduced those who dwell upon earth.

Blessings scroll (1QSb=1Q28b)
V:20 "blessings of the Prince of the Congregation (Michael)
Renew him the covenant of the community so he might establish the kingdom of his people for ever, that he might judge the poor with righteousness & dispense Justice with equity to the oppressed.

4Q285 5&10 Judgment of the Kittim (Romans)

Dead Sea Scrolls:
llQMelch ll,9,13 ,
4Q246 ,
1QS x12-18

and the underworld teachings are Egyptian liken to Greek hades death cults. Made it easy for Rome to converge the cults and religions, as they mostly all carried the same radiant sun harvest scam worship along with death cultism beliefs. Most people don't realize the Nazarenes believed their god was the mystical rats of light betwen the sun and earth, hense physical light mentions all over the NT and Jesus being that (luciferous) light of the world.

1 -you exposed their reinvention of the concept of heaven & hell as hellenized and Egyptian precepts rather the the Judaic
2-their claim that
"Jesus' judgment of all the world."
proves he's made the thief imposter because even in their iconograph they reveal Michael as the Judge.
sources:
Michael is the one who brings men's souls to judgment ("signifer S. Michael repraesentet eas in lucam sanctam", Offert. Miss Defunct. "Constituit eum principem super animas suscipiendas", Antiph. off. Cf. "Hermas", Pastor, I, 3, Simil. VIII, 3).

Dan 12:1-4 Michael delivers everyone written in the book of life (judge)

IIQ13 "Heavenly Prince Melchizedek Scroll" about Michael conducting the atonement day Judgment.

Account of the Genesis which Enotes composed, to set against the Genesis of Moses, when it says [2] that the Devil (diabolos) was cast out of heaven(future Perfected earth) because of the evil (kakia) which he had brought forth and that Michael was set (kathistanai) in his place, that he might be associated with (synistanai)
the just Judge(krites), and might be the ambassador (presbeuein) for all creation; for he is good (agathos).
(meaning the Devil was the rule of this world and Michael was sent in his Place to cast out the evil he caused.)

If the devil and his works is judged then judgement is by works which is what the iconographs show where Michael
holds the judgment scales and Satan is holding down the scale trying to prevent measurment of works (through faith only teachings).

1 Enoch 20:5
Michael, one of the holy angels, who, presiding over human virtue, commands the nations. (mediator/Judge)

EXODUS 23:20 "Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. 21 Beware of Him and obey His voice; do not provoke Him, for
**He will not pardon your transgressions**; for My name is in Him.

1 Enoch 53:6
Michael and Gabriel, Raphael and Phanuel (Jeremiel)(14) shall be strengthened in that day, and shall then cast them into a furnace of blazing fire, that the Lord of spirits may be avenged of them for their crimes; because they became ministers of Satan, and seduced those who dwell upon earth.

Blessings scroll (1QSb=1Q28b)
V:20 "blessings of the Prince of the Congregation (Michael)
Renew him the covenant of the community so he might establish the kingdom of his people for ever, that he might judge the poor with righteousness & dispense Justice with equity to the oppressed.

4Q285 5&10 Judgment of the Kittim (Romans)

Dead Sea Scrolls:
llQMelch ll,9,13 ,
4Q246 ,
1QS x12-18

All I can do is read and the bible distinctly states numerous times that one will either believe or burn. There's no degrees of salvation either one believes and goes to heaven or doesn't believe and burns in hell. It doesn't just say it once it states it in various ways dozens of times. What difference does it make? It's all an ancient crock of shit anyway.

Because in Judaism olam habah is a perfected life to come as appised to gehinnom describing life outside that state of perfection kingdom which was a trash dump, burning rubble.
Exactly what you see today in war torn or riot areas, burning rubble piles of trash and people gnashing their teeth (angry bitching and moaning).
Salvation is in creating the functioning society not ending up with the disfunction we see today because the world chose the adversary path.
The only fire message in the Torah is the refiners fire.
Turning up the heat(of judgment like in my posts) to rise the impurities to the surface, so that they can be seen and removed (skimmed off the top) like the metal refiners do. A process that leaves the metal more pure and perfected so the final product is a more complete pure and perfected end result product.It's known people would try to avoid being judged, but then their lack of reflecting on their impurities is why they maintain those yucky behavior flaws.

Forum List

Back