Getting Fired

Should I be fired?

• Yes, but only if the customer is white.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way, you should have murdered that piece of shit.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i hate to tell you this but ....... experience should have told you that people like him do not tip ... you should have apologized and given him his change back .

I did. You missed the entire story. Do you mean give him more money?

Perhaps you should strive to do more in your life than deliver pizzas

I have considered branching out into tacos. Possibly even burritos.

Delivering pizza is the most money I have ever made in my life. You can look your nose down on me if you wish but I am fucking killing it.

Probably not, as long as you didn't scam the guy's change.

Put some effort into those customer service skills though.

A civilized human being would have called the store to complain about me stealing or called the cops. This dude starts screaming in his neighborhood at 9pm for all to hear. I bet he didn’t even use a calculator to make sure I didn’t steal from him. This fucker is an ignorant barbarian. He deserves to be shot. If murder was legal he probably would have been dead decades ago.

A civilized man would not be saying a man should be shot over this shit.

i hate to tell you this but ....... experience should have told you that people like him do not tip ... you should have apologized and given him his change back .

my bad dude i saw the rest of the story !! the guy was an asshole attempting to take advantage of you .

Nah. He was a paranoid lunatic seeking for every opportunity to be screwed over. It is also possible that the daughter stole the money.

A civilized human being would have called the store to complain about me stealing or called the cops. This dude starts screaming in his neighborhood at 9pm for all to hear. I bet he didn’t even use a calculator to make sure I didn’t steal from him. This fucker is an ignorant barbarian. He deserves to be shot. If murder was legal he probably would have been dead decades ago.

What would a civilized person say?

You probably should ask that question on another message board.

nothing wrong with an honest dollar !you just learned a lesson that will help you in the future ! you were right in not giving customer the money that was not owed but you should always remember that arguing with customers is a nono in business .i am glad you are about to get into another delivery service !! and i hope you continue to do well !

I dunno, I ain't civilized much.

Perhaps you should strive to do more in your life than deliver pizzas

Sure thing, as soon as the American economy produces jobs that pay more than the jobs it has been producing for the last two decades, some 85% of which are low paying service jobs. Hopefully with tariffs that will change, but it hasn't yet, and it's going to be a while before it does.

That's what a "civilized" human would do? Lol... A man would directly address the issue with the person at issue. Much more honorable that way. Plus you can directly address the persons grievance, rather than trying to explain his grievance to your boss, while explaining yourself, all the while wondering how it's going to shake out for you.

That's what a "civilized" human would do? Lol... A man would directly address the issue with the person at issue. Much more honorable that way. Plus you can directly address the persons grievance, rather than trying to explain his grievance to your boss, while explaining yourself, all the while wondering how it's going to shake out for you.

This was 10 months ago. They guy probably still hates everybody. Let him enjoy his misery if that is how he wants to live. I will continue making a living. Fuck that guy. Fortunately I don't encounter many people like him.

Forum List

Back