Gettin There: Voters In Several States Set To Roll Back Marijuana Prohibition This Year...

There's nothing wrong with harassing drug addicts. They are like zombies. They don't even know. They can be stoned and the ones who can walk just stumble along.

Yea freedom! Can we stone drunks too?
Why not. Start a thread on alcoholics and we can stone drunks all day long.

I don't want to stone drunks nor is it necessary to start a new thread.

Do you want to stone people addicted to alcohol? If not, why not? If so, how do you figure you're going to ping your own head?
I don't drink so whatabout drinking doesn't work with me. Drown them in their own vomit and I don't care. Stone them. Drown them, it doesn't matter.

There's a shorter way to say that. You like Authoritarians in jackboots.

I suspect you're all about licking them, but that might be going out on a limb.

NEGATIVE
You understood it perfectly...your feelings are hurt because you know I’m on point. Most laws exist solely to stop you piece of shits from imposing on us good, productive types. You know this. Should we be a nation of no law and order?

:rofl:

Y'all paid trolls in your Tashkent cubicles often try too hard.

Diga me Tonto, how the fuck does a stoner puffing on his porch contemplating the birds disrupt "law and order"? Hm?

(Probably a dumb question to ask bottom feeding filth seeking an anything goes, no boundaries, free for all...huh?)

Oh, you mean a Liberal. One who doesn't believe Big Gummint has any business micromanaging people's personal affairs.

Yep, that would be me, and as a pleasant surprise it's also the OP.

You Fascisti on the other hand with your wet dreams about Ve vill control ze Vorld are on the way the fuck out. Being Liberals, we won't force you out, but we will hold the door for you, with a sad look on our collective face at the pathetic hole you've dug yourself into. :eusa_angel:

Oh, you mean a Liberal. One who doesn't believe Big Gummint has any business micromanaging people's personal affairs.”

Do you only want that one sector of “Big Gummint” which “micromanages” my checking account so you lowlife fucks can eat?
You know, that one sector which holds the hand of dependent pet humans? You fucking LOVE that sector...don’t you?
How about you Golfing Gator?

Actually I have no clue what you're even rambling about there, but I do understand that dealing with the psychotic means having to wade through this morass of random undirected inertia.

Your business is your business. I'm not interested. Just stay the fuck out of mine. That's Liberalism in a nutshell, like it or lump it.

Haha...I always play stupid when I’m at a loss for words too.
The problem with your bottom feeding Liberalism is you NEED me to feed you as a result of your Liberalism....SO ITS MY FUCKING BUSINESS.
See how this works Loon?

Actually no, I don't. You see Tonto --- I feed myself. And if you'd ever tasted my cooking, you'd know why outsourcing that to you or most anybody else would be a giant step backward.

And no, there's nothing you and your little Fantastic Four Fascist comic books with the pages stuck together can do to stop that either --- can't take away my garlic, my star anise or even, I hate to tell you --- my Lemongrass. So no, it's none of your fucking business, not even my recipes.

As for loons, I'm in the woods so I'd have to travel a bit to a nice lake south of here. But I do have some Canadian dollar coins.

Ideally drug addiction would be rejected as a really stupid idea and government intervention wouldn't be necessary.

All that has to be done is to make the cost of pot use high enough. Deny them jobs, housing, medical care, any public benefit. Remove any penalties for self defense against someone with drugs in their system. Make life hard enough and laws will be unnecessary.

Fascist dreams again?

Ever feel like going to the Philippines to pop a few caps into some druggies?
What you want big government to protect the druggies? What happened to smaller government?

The Philippines is the only place dealing with the drug addict problems.

Actually you spelled "Portugal" wrong. "Philippines" is the place with its head up its ass on this issue.

Portugal - Philippines. Know the difference.

There's nothing wrong with harassing drug addicts. They are like zombies. They don't even know. They can be stoned and the ones who can walk just stumble along.

Do you want to stone people addicted to alcohol? If not, why not? If so, how do you figure you're going to ping your own head?
I don't drink so whatabout drinking doesn't work with me. Drown them in their own vomit and I don't care. Stone them. Drown them, it doesn't matter.

And since you do not drink, nobody else should be allowed to.

What a great little fascist you make!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Actually, I doubt that.

However, even if you never had a drink it doesn't change the subject. You once claimed that people can drink and not be alcoholics however people who smoke pot have to be drug addicts. There is absolutely no evidence to support this.

Drink. Just experience the consequences of your actions without government help or protection. Druggies should llegally be used for target practice. Get government out of it.

:rofl:

Y'all paid trolls in your Tashkent cubicles often try too hard.

Diga me Tonto, how the fuck does a stoner puffing on his porch contemplating the birds disrupt "law and order"? Hm?

Oh, you mean a Liberal. One who doesn't believe Big Gummint has any business micromanaging people's personal affairs.

Yep, that would be me, and as a pleasant surprise it's also the OP.

You Fascisti on the other hand with your wet dreams about Ve vill control ze Vorld are on the way the fuck out. Being Liberals, we won't force you out, but we will hold the door for you, with a sad look on our collective face at the pathetic hole you've dug yourself into. :eusa_angel:

Oh, you mean a Liberal. One who doesn't believe Big Gummint has any business micromanaging people's personal affairs.”

Do you only want that one sector of “Big Gummint” which “micromanages” my checking account so you lowlife fucks can eat?
You know, that one sector which holds the hand of dependent pet humans? You fucking LOVE that sector...don’t you?
How about you Golfing Gator?

I support smaller government and more personal freedoms...the very opposite of what you support.

No you don't. You want the government to protect and provide for addicts. That needs a big government. The government wants more drug use because druggies are malleable non entities. Like asses following the carrot, they will walk off a cliff.

There are no cannabis "addicts". And you know this as you've been edumacated on this shit before.

If you need a memory jog, it was when you were going :lalala:
I don't believe you. I know pot addicts.

Sure you do. This is the internets. I personally know unicorns and jackalopes. And my car tires are made of strawberries. Yeah that's the ticket.

I like laws that help keep Liberals from becoming more dependent of taxpayers. Unfortunately, Liberals must be saved from themselves via legislation, law and order. I like the DEA, I like a society full of unimpaired, productive, ambitious types....you know, the type that isn’t stoned.

Nah, err on the side of Freedom & Liberty. This isn't a Government issue. Adult Citizens should be free to decide whether or not they wanna get high or drunk. End Prohibition, and then move to abolish the DEA.

Sounds good, sounds noble, looks good on paper...BUT
We write legislation to mitigate and control the collateral damage caused by irresponsible people making their own choices....it sucks that “Freedoms and Liberties” must be lost....BUT you should have no right to chose to be a stoned lowlife then demand a right to my checking account.

Nah, you have every right to be a 'stoned lowlife.' It's not a Government issue. Prohibition doesn't work.

Actually, I doubt that.

However, even if you never had a drink it doesn't change the subject. You once claimed that people can drink and not be alcoholics however people who smoke pot have to be drug addicts. There is absolutely no evidence to support this.
People might drink for reasons that have nothing to do with getting drunk. There is only one reason to use pot and that is to get high.

I like laws that help keep Liberals from becoming more dependent of taxpayers. Unfortunately, Liberals must be saved from themselves via legislation, law and order. I like the DEA, I like a society full of unimpaired, productive, ambitious types....you know, the type that isn’t stoned.

Nah, err on the side of Freedom & Liberty. This isn't a Government issue. Adult Citizens should be free to decide whether or not they wanna get high or drunk. End Prohibition, and then move to abolish the DEA.

Sounds good, sounds noble, looks good on paper...BUT
We write legislation to mitigate and control the collateral damage caused by irresponsible people making their own choices....it sucks that “Freedoms and Liberties” must be lost....BUT you should have no right to chose to be a stoned lowlife then demand a right to my checking account.

Nah, you have every right to be a 'stoned lowlife.' It's not a Government issue. Prohibition doesn't work.
Prohibition against murder doesn't work or against shoplifting either.

Are these drunks or druggies?

I thought you wanted to keep the topic to marijuana only? My, how purposefully inconsistent you are. Substance abuse will do that.

I'm sure the majority of these bodies are pot addicts along with whatever else they have the freedom to enjoy.

No evidence of that at all. Actually you haven't provided any evidence that marijuana users are addicted as much as say alcoholics. Or that they are unable to function in society at all. You haven't demonstrated anything other than how tipsy you are.

Drink. Just experience the consequences of your actions without government help or protection. Druggies should llegally be used for target practice. Get government out of it.

Why just druggies? Why do you want the government to keep me from using you as target practice?

Forum List

Back