Gettin There: Voters In Several States Set To Roll Back Marijuana Prohibition This Year...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Some sanity, finally. No Citizen should be shoved in a cage with brutal Murderers and Rapists for merely engaging in Marijuana use. Those barbaric times need to pass. Decriminalize Marijuana now. Then let's move on to consider decriminalizing most 'illegal' drugs. Prohibition doesn't work. Let adults decide whether or not they wanna get high or drunk. It isn't a Government issue.

Polling suggests approval of state ballot measures in upcoming elections this year that would cause the number of states with legal medical marijuana to grow by three and with legal recreational marijuana to grow by one. Absent earlier legislative action in other states, recreational marijuana legalization approval in Michigan would make it the tenth state with such legalization, and medical marijuana legalization in Oklahoma and Utah, as well as Missouri where petition signatures for ballot measures have not yet been counted and verified, would bring the total number of states with legal medical marijuana up to 33.

The movement of states to roll back marijuana prohibition, via ballot measures as well as bills approved by state legislatures and signed into law by governors, is a very important development for advancing respect for liberty in America. First, it significantly limits the war on drugs in America. That war on drugs has been a basis for the expansion of government power at the expense of people’s liberty and safety...

Read More:
Voters in Several States Set to Roll Back Marijuana Prohibition This Year

I would love to see a day when the DEA is abolished. It doesn't have Citizens' best interests in mind.

I like laws that help keep Liberals from becoming more dependent of taxpayers. Unfortunately, Liberals must be saved from themselves via legislation, law and order. I like the DEA, I like a society full of unimpaired, productive, ambitious types....you know, the type that isn’t stoned.

I like laws that help keep Liberals from becoming more dependent of taxpayers. Unfortunately, Liberals must be saved from themselves via legislation, law and order. I like the DEA, I like a society full of unimpaired, productive, ambitious types....you know, the type that isn’t stoned.

Nah, err on the side of Freedom & Liberty. This isn't a Government issue. Adult Citizens should be free to decide whether or not they wanna get high or drunk. End Prohibition, and then move to abolish the DEA.

Nah, err on the side of Freedom & Liberty. This isn't a Government issue. Adult Citizens should be free to decide whether or not they wanna get high or drunk. End Prohibition, and then move to abolish the DEA.

Sounds good, sounds noble, looks good on paper...BUT
We write legislation to mitigate and control the collateral damage caused by irresponsible people making their own choices....it sucks that “Freedoms and Liberties” must be lost....BUT you should have no right to chose to be a stoned lowlife then demand a right to my checking account.

What a good little statist you are. You the lover of bigger government and less freedom!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Sounds good, sounds noble, looks good on paper...BUT
We write legislation to mitigate and control the collateral damage caused by irresponsible people making their own choices....it sucks that “Freedoms and Liberties” must be lost....BUT you should have no right to chose to be a stoned lowlife then demand a right to my checking account.

Damn, I bet that post gave your government overlords a hardon

What a good little statist you are. You the lover of bigger government and less freedom!

Sane people working with an iQ know that government is a necessary evil...Again, you filthy lowlife fucks need Papa Gov to set your boundaries for you. You can’t get out of your own way.

Sane people working with an iQ know that government is a necessary evil...Again, you filthy lowlife fucks need Papa Gov to set your boundaries for you. You can’t get out of your own way.

Thank you for putting to bed once and for all the fact that you are far to the left of me.

Fucking commie!

The official position of many California politicians is that you should be able to get so high on pot that you no longer care what is being done to you.

We need hunters and bounties.

There's a shorter way to say that. You like Authoritarians in jackboots.

I suspect you're all about licking them, but that might be going out on a limb.

NEGATIVE
You understood it perfectly...your feelings are hurt because you know I’m on point. Most laws exist solely to stop you piece of shits from imposing on us good, productive types. You know this. Should we be a nation of no law and order?
(Probably a dumb question to ask bottom feeding filth seeking an anything goes, no boundaries, free for all...huh?)

NEGATIVE
You understood it perfectly...your feelings are hurt because you know I’m on point. Most laws exist solely to stop you piece of shits from imposing on us good, productive types. You know this. Should we be a nation of no law and order?
(Probably a dumb question to ask bottom feeding filth seeking an anything goes, no boundaries, free for all...huh?)

You think criminalizing marijuana is for your benefit? You're an idiot.

The official position of many California politicians is that you should be able to get so high on pot that you no longer care what is being done to you.

If one can get drunk there is no valid reason they should not be able to get high.

It is all about control and bigger government

NEGATIVE

:rofl:

Y'all paid trolls in your Tashkent cubicles often try too hard.

Diga me Tonto, how the fuck does a stoner puffing on his porch contemplating the birds disrupt "law and order"? Hm?

Oh, you mean a Liberal. One who doesn't believe Big Gummint has any business micromanaging people's personal affairs.

Yep, that would be me, and as a pleasant surprise it's also the OP.

You Fascisti on the other hand with your wet dreams about Ve vill control ze Vorld are on the way the fuck out. Being Liberals, we won't force you out, but we will hold the door for you, with a sad look on our collective face at the pathetic hole you've dug yourself into. :eusa_angel:

Ideally drug addiction would be rejected as a really stupid idea and government intervention wouldn't be necessary.

All that has to be done is to make the cost of pot use high enough. Deny them jobs, housing, medical care, any public benefit. Remove any penalties for self defense against someone with drugs in their system. Make life hard enough and laws will be unnecessary.

If one can get drunk there is no valid reason they should not be able to get high.

She didn't call herself Tipsy for nothin'.

Oh the deep LefTard logic...haha
“If alcohol is legal, heroin and cocaine should be as well.”
“If you’re gonna let one illegal wetback in you have to let tens of millions in.”
Fucking lowlife retards.

Ideally drug addiction would be rejected as a really stupid idea and government intervention wouldn't be necessary.

All that has to be done is to make the cost of pot use high enough. Deny them jobs, housing, medical care, any public benefit. Remove any penalties for self defense against someone with drugs in their system. Make life hard enough and laws will be unnecessary.

And the same for alcohol, Tips?

Forum List

Back