Gettin There: Voters In Several States Set To Roll Back Marijuana Prohibition This Year...

Ideally drug addiction would be rejected as a really stupid idea and government intervention wouldn't be necessary.

All that has to be done is to make the cost of pot use high enough. Deny them jobs, housing, medical care, any public benefit. Remove any penalties for self defense against someone with drugs in their system. Make life hard enough and laws will be unnecessary.

And the same for alcohol, Tips?
Yes but this topic is about marijuana. Do you want one about alcohol? Start one. Or is this the latest dose of liberal whataboutism?

I like laws that help keep Liberals from becoming more dependent of taxpayers. Unfortunately, Liberals must be saved from themselves via legislation, law and order. I like the DEA, I like a society full of unimpaired, productive, ambitious types....you know, the type that isn’t stoned.

There's a shorter way to say that. You like Authoritarians in jackboots.

I suspect you're all about licking them, but that might be going out on a limb.

NEGATIVE
You understood it perfectly...your feelings are hurt because you know I’m on point. Most laws exist solely to stop you piece of shits from imposing on us good, productive types. You know this. Should we be a nation of no law and order?

:rofl:

Y'all paid trolls in your Tashkent cubicles often try too hard.

Diga me Tonto, how the fuck does a stoner puffing on his porch contemplating the birds disrupt "law and order"? Hm?

(Probably a dumb question to ask bottom feeding filth seeking an anything goes, no boundaries, free for all...huh?)

Oh, you mean a Liberal. One who doesn't believe Big Gummint has any business micromanaging people's personal affairs.

Yep, that would be me, and as a pleasant surprise it's also the OP.

You Fascisti on the other hand with your wet dreams about Ve vill control ze Vorld are on the way the fuck out. Being Liberals, we won't force you out, but we will hold the door for you, with a sad look on our collective face at the pathetic hole you've dug yourself into. :eusa_angel:

Oh, you mean a Liberal. One who doesn't believe Big Gummint has any business micromanaging people's personal affairs.”

Do you only want that one sector of “Big Gummint” which “micromanages” my checking account so you lowlife fucks can eat?
You know, that one sector which holds the hand of dependent pet humans? You fucking LOVE that sector...don’t you?
How about you Golfing Gator?

Ideally drug addiction would be rejected as a really stupid idea and government intervention wouldn't be necessary.

All that has to be done is to make the cost of pot use high enough. Deny them jobs, housing, medical care, any public benefit. Remove any penalties for self defense against someone with drugs in their system. Make life hard enough and laws will be unnecessary.

Do you support doing all those things for everyone that drinks alcohol as well?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yes but this topic is about marijuana. Do you want one about alcohol? Start one. Or is this the latest dose of liberal whataboutism?

I think it's perfectly valid to compare something legal that in many ways is more harmful to something that is illegal such as marijuana. This isn't 'whataboutism', this is asking why a lush such as yourself who appears to have a dependence on alcohol, so much so that it's kind of a running joke on this board and given the name you gave yourself here is really the right person to advocate for the criminalization of marijuana.

Last edited:

So, drug addiction is only bad when it is marijuana?

The official position of many California politicians is that you should be able to get so high on pot that you no longer care what is being done to you.

We need hunters and bounties.

If one can get drunk there is no valid reason they should not be able to get high.

It is all about control and bigger government

Oh the deep LefTard logic...haha
“If alcohol is legal, heroin and cocaine should be as well.”
“If you’re gonna let one illegal wetback in you have to let tens of millions in.”
Fucking lowlife retards.

Ahh, my little commie is all upset.

You have made your bed, you openly support more government and less freedom, you can never walk this back.

You can call me left all you want, but you have proven that you are FARRRR to the left of me.

The official position of many California politicians is that you should be able to get so high on pot that you no longer care what is being done to you.

If one can get drunk there is no valid reason they should not be able to get high.

Actually the opposite is true as politicians in California are discovering. A drug addicted people is exceptionally easy to control. Government can get as big as it wants. Once in control of the drugs, the people will either do anything they are told or be too stupified to stop an overarching government. And you think its all about drug use stopping government growth.

I like laws that help keep Liberals from becoming more dependent of taxpayers. Unfortunately, Liberals must be saved from themselves via legislation, law and order. I like the DEA, I like a society full of unimpaired, productive, ambitious types....you know, the type that isn’t stoned.

NEGATIVE
You understood it perfectly...your feelings are hurt because you know I’m on point. Most laws exist solely to stop you piece of shits from imposing on us good, productive types. You know this. Should we be a nation of no law and order?

Diga me Tonto, how the fuck does a stoner puffing on his porch contemplating the birds disrupt "law and order"? Hm?

(Probably a dumb question to ask bottom feeding filth seeking an anything goes, no boundaries, free for all...huh?)

Oh, you mean a Liberal. One who doesn't believe Big Gummint has any business micromanaging people's personal affairs.

You Fascisti on the other hand with your wet dreams about Ve vill control ze Vorld are on the way the fuck out. Being Liberals, we won't force you out, but we will hold the door for you, with a sad look on our collective face at the pathetic hole you've dug yourself into. :eusa_angel:

Oh, you mean a Liberal. One who doesn't believe Big Gummint has any business micromanaging people's personal affairs.”

Do you only want that one sector of “Big Gummint” which “micromanages” my checking account so you lowlife fucks can eat?
You know, that one sector which holds the hand of dependent pet humans? You fucking LOVE that sector...don’t you?

Actually I have no clue what you're even rambling about there, but I do understand that dealing with the psychotic means having to wade through this morass of random undirected inertia.

Your business is your business. I'm not interested. Just stay the fuck out of mine. That's Liberalism in a nutshell, like it or lump it.

NEGATIVE

I support smaller government and more personal freedoms...the very opposite of what you support.

Do you support doing all those things for everyone that drinks alcohol as well?

I think it's perfectly valid to compare something legal that in many ways is more harmful to something that is illegal such as marijuana. This isn't 'whataboutism', this is asking why a lush such as yourself who appears to have a dependence on alcohol, so much so that it's kind of a running joke on this board and given the name you gave yourself here is really the right person to advocate for the decriminalization of marijuana.

Teenage daughters:
“But Dad, you let me that one time now you have to let me EVERYTIME.”

LefTards:
“But alcohol is legal, so everything else that causes impairment should be.”

Funny shit....their filth and ignorance completely escapes them.

Fascist dreams again?

Ever feel like going to the Philippines to pop a few caps into some druggies?

She didn't call herself Tipsy for nothin'.

Apparently "Dipshit" was taken.

NEGATIVE

Actually I have no clue what you're even rambling about there, but I do understand that dealing with the psychotic means having to wade through this morass of random undirected inertia.

Your business is your business. I'm not interested. Just stay the fuck out of mine. That's Liberalism in a nutshell, like it or lump it.

Haha...I always play stupid when I’m at a loss for words too.
The problem with your bottom feeding Liberalism is you NEED me to feed you as a result of your Liberalism....SO ITS MY FUCKING BUSINESS.
See how this works Loon?

Fascist dreams again?

What you want big government to protect the druggies? What happened to smaller government?

The Philippines is the only place dealing with the drug addict problems.

Fascist dreams again?

What you want big government to protect the druggies? What happened to smaller government?

The Philippines is the only place dealing with the drug addict problems.

^Conservative drunks believe the craziest things.

NEGATIVE

I support smaller government and more personal freedoms...the very opposite of what you support.

Haha...sure you do.
More retard logic...”Do away with the DEA...you know decrease the size of government...then develop a massive government agency to regulate and oversee the stoner industry.”
You ignorant fools crack me the fuck up.

Oh the deep LefTard logic...haha
“If alcohol is legal, heroin and cocaine should be as well.”
“If you’re gonna let one illegal wetback in you have to let tens of millions in.”
Fucking lowlife retards.

Alcohol addiction is more deadly than heroin.

No one should be in jail for using non government approved recreational substances. You nanny statists are the dregs of society. You're the worst.

Forum List

Back