Get woke, go broke. BSPN cut 500 jobs.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
ESPN lost a massive amount of its programming this year as the shutdown related to the coronavirus crisis truncated its lineup of NBA, Major League Baseball and other sports. The NBA Playoffs were moved into the fall, putting them in competition with other events which cut into their ratings.

Funny how they blame the lockdowns for their demise. That is code for Trump's fault for handling the virus.

Yet somehow Fox Sports Shows like Clay Travis and Whitlock crushing it with ratings in sports.

Here is an example.

Another example

ESPN lost a massive amount of its programming this year as the shutdown related to the coronavirus crisis truncated its lineup of NBA, Major League Baseball and other sports. The NBA Playoffs were moved into the fall, putting them in competition with other events which cut into their ratings.

Funny how they blame the lockdowns for their demise. That is code for Trump's fault for handling the virus.

Yet somehow Fox Sports Shows like Clay Travis and Whitlock crushing it with ratings in sports.

Here is an example.

Another example

Thoroughly predictable. Sports will be replaced by zoom chat and video games. Who needs competition, when it hurts the feelings of those who lose?

Here is an example.

Another example

Thoroughly predictable. Sports will be replaced by zoom chat and video games. Who needs competition, when it hurts the feelings of those who lose?

It was more of a physically injuring activity that made me cease being a football jock.

espn is dead to the productive half of the country, and has been for some time. My alma mater was playing last weekend and the game was on espn.... I took the extra 5 minutes to find a hacked website to watch it on, instead espn. I'll keep doing my part.

Here is an example.

Another example

Good thing ESPN isn't even aware that baseball exists, or it could have been a lot worse.

Forum List

Back